Candace Owens to run for office.

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

You're actually cackling on the basis that this will "piss somebody off"?

What the hell went wrong with you Gracie?
Why would that piss anyone off? Candice is awesome.

No idea who she even is. Bizzaro motivation though.
You being uninformed comes as a surprise to no one.

"It will piss X off" is all the information I need. You see child, the comment isn't about this "Candace Owens", whoever that is. It's about the OP.
You didnt say this?

"No idea who she even is."

Ever learn to read?
When you catch up, contact me through whatever the technology of the future is by then.

I wonder how Candace will deflect away from this....

As much as it may delight the closet racists in the GOP to hear Candace tell them that she never encountered any race issues in her life....

She will have to explain why she asked the NAACP to help her sue her school over racial bullying....

"Scot X. Esdaile, the Connecticut NAACP president who helped Owens with her lawsuit, was shocked to hear Owens become a conservative. Esdaile told Mic in 2018, “We’re very saddened and disappointed in her. It seems to me that she’s now trying to play to a different type of demographic.” He also said, “It’s the same type of thing Clarence Thomas did. [Thomas] reaped all the benefits of affirmative action and then tried to roll over on it. It’s that kind of mentality and disrespect.” Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit."

She will also have to find away to explain away this.....

"Yet Owens, suddenly a new face of the American right, was less than two years ago the CEO of a site that compared Trump to Hitler and speculated that he has a small penis. And in a 2015 column for the site lambasting conservative Republicans, Owens wrote that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party ... will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Funny how she suddenly decided to "become a conservative" AFTER Trump won and AFTER she saw it would be profitable to masquerade as a "black conservative" -- since due to the lack of black support in their party -- black conservatives are treated like celebrities....but not elected to national office much

I agree. It will be fun to watch all the racists on the left come sprinting out of their closets to attack and claw
at Candace Owens. Should be a good show.

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

Trump proved that all you need to win the conservative vote is the thought it will piss someone off....

Candace saw this a couple of years ago -- she knew appeasing these idiots is a very low bar -- but very profitable....

So the natural next step was her running for office....you can fleece far more people by announcing a campaign.....

Next thing one should do is pay attention to where she lives.....if she lives in a "blue area" -- and she runs for congress -- we know for a fact she is doing it to fleece the moron base....

Trump's policies were brilliantly crafted to appeal to working class whites.

That you still don't get that, at this late date is incredible.

Candace can learn from Trump. You got a good platform, and you stand up and don't show any fear or respect to the libs in the media,

and you will get a listen from GOP voters.

And that is a good start.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.
Like Mia Love who won her seat in a predominately white religious district. Beat out the old white dude as well. I would lay down money that Owens could beat any republican she ran against.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.
Like Mia Love who won her seat in a predominately white religious district. Beat out the old white dude as well. I would lay down money that Owens could beat any republican she ran against.

Where is Mia Love today? Funny that she didn't last long.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I enjoy all opinions

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Funny why?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates black Republicans.

Both of them?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

But she was elected. She was also the Mayor of Salt Lake no small accomplishment for a Black Female. Conservatives like Candace Owens I know that freaks people like yourself out, but its the truth. If she runs she will likely win.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Both of them?

So, you're ok with him hating black republicans?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

But she was elected. She was also the Mayor of Salt Lake no small accomplishment for a Black Female. Conservatives like Candace Owens I know that freaks people like yourself out, but its the truth. If she runs she will likely win.

Doesn't freak me out, we have had sellouts and boot licking Toms since the first slaves walked off the slave ships.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Doesn't freak me out, we have had sellouts and boot licking Toms since the first slaves walked off the slave ships.
Well there it is. A Black person can't have any other thought in there head except for what is allowed by the Democratic party. Same as when the first slave walked off the ship.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Both of them?

I don't hate anyone; it's sad that you failed to comprehend a sardonic comment, and choose to use it to post an idiot-gram.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Funny why?
Funny because she was voted out for not bowing down to Trump.....

Can you tell me why there are no black republicans in the house??

There was only one...will hurd ....but he too is being forced out for not bowing down to Trump..

I guess those blacks didn't know their place huh

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Both of them?

I don't hate anyone; it's sad that you failed to comprehend a sardonic comment, and choose to use it to post an idiot-gram.

IM2 hates. Your sardonic comment was at the expense of those he hates, instead of him.

That choice of yours, reflects on you.

That was my point.

You are the idiot for not getting that.

Forum List

Back