Candace Owens to run for office.

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.
Like Mia Love who won her seat in a predominately white religious district. Beat out the old white dude as well. I would lay down money that Owens could beat any republican she ran against.

Where is Mia Love today? Funny that she didn't last long.

Funny why?
Funny because she was voted out for not bowing down to Trump.....

Can you tell me why there are no black republicans in the house??

There was only one...will hurd ....but he too is being forced out for not bowing down to Trump..

I guess those blacks didn't know their place huh

Even if what you say is completely true, which I doubt, did you miss all the white republicans that tried to stand against Trump and were brought into line like the whipped curs they are?

YOur desire for blacks to be treated with special privileges, is denied.

These politicians need to toe the fucking line, or face the consequences. ALL OF THEM.

I know that sounds strange to you, over there, where you dem voters, you do know your place, and it is at the feet of your masters.

You and Bernie.

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.
Like Mia Love who won her seat in a predominately white religious district. Beat out the old white dude as well. I would lay down money that Owens could beat any republican she ran against.

But she was elected. She was also the Mayor of Salt Lake no small accomplishment for a Black Female. Conservatives like Candace Owens I know that freaks people like yourself out, but its the truth. If she runs she will likely win.

Doesn't freak me out, we have had sellouts and boot licking Toms since the first slaves walked off the slave ships.
Well there it is. A Black person can't have any other thought in there head except for what is allowed by the Democratic party. Same as when the first slave walked off the ship.

Has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, but you're a white dude so you don't have a clue.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

But she was elected. She was also the Mayor of Salt Lake no small accomplishment for a Black Female. Conservatives like Candace Owens I know that freaks people like yourself out, but its the truth. If she runs she will likely win.

Doesn't freak me out, we have had sellouts and boot licking Toms since the first slaves walked off the slave ships.
Well there it is. A Black person can't have any other thought in there head except for what is allowed by the Democratic party. Same as when the first slave walked off the ship.

Has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, but you're a white dude so you don't have a clue.
Pretty racist of you.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Pretty racist of you.

It is what it is.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Pretty racist of you.

It is what it is.

Well, thanks for your honesty in admitting to be a racist.

Me? I have no problem with black people having individual viewpoints and freedom to choose without being demonized for it.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Obviously her education success will not be the basis of her attempt to appeal to voters.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Obviously her education success will not be the basis of her attempt to appeal to voters.

Well it certainly won't be her intelligence. So I'm not sure outside of dog whistle issues pandering to the worst of us what her appeal is.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Well it certainly won't be her intelligence. So I'm not sure outside of dog whistle issues pandering to the worst of us what her appeal is.

Have you ever heard her speak? She comes across as very intelligent.

And I hate to admit it, her being photogenic will help.

She already has some good name recognition among the very conservative demographic.

YOur Evul Wacism, is noted and dismissed.

Depending on her opponent, she could easily be a contender.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

She already has some good name recognition among the very conservative demographic.

She comes across as a shrill gas bag spouting dog whistle opinions. I could turn on Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and Shapiro and hear the same thing. She turned from liberal to conservative almost overnight. Saw an opportunity to pander to a group of people hungry for a particular message and took it.

Anyone beats her.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Same voters who wanted Joe the Plummer

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

She comes across as a shrill gas bag spouting dog whistle opinions. I could turn on Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and Shapiro and hear the same thing. She turned from liberal to conservative almost overnight. Saw an opportunity to pander to a group of people hungry for a particular message and took it.

Anyone beats her.
She is a one trick pony spouting one liners she has stollen from other RW hacks.

Republicans like to say........See? We have black people that believe like we do.

They do not like to vote for them

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

I can’t see supporting someone who could not advance beyond High School.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

She comes across as a shrill gas bag spouting dog whistle opinions.....

Only to people like you, and people like you were never going to vote for her anyways.

So, she could be a contender.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Anyone beats her.
She is a one trick pony spouting one liners she has stollen from other RW hacks.

Republicans like to say........See? We have black people that believe like we do.

So you'll vote for her?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Same voters who wanted Joe the Plummer

Many, if not most republican voters do not share your high level of respect for the intellectual elite.

This has come up many times before. Kind of time for you to catch on.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Anyone beats her.

Maybe give her a chance to come up with a platform before you dismiss her?

Your Wacism is noted and dismissed.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Not really.

Anyone beats her.

Maybe give her a chance to come up with a platform before you dismiss her?

Your Wacism is noted and dismissed.

She's already bloviated her platform..and I don't need to be Karnac to know what she's going to espouse.

Forum List

Back