Candace Owens to run for office.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.
Good for you, Gracie. Go for it!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

You're actually cackling on the basis that this will "piss somebody off"?

What the hell went wrong with you Gracie?

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates black Republicans.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I believe he pretty much hates EVERYONE, including himself. THAT seems to be his biggest problem.

Elton

VIP Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Wait a minute. I seem to recall you using the same logic in many of your "Trump is bad, and those who vote for him are stupid" threads. Is that a turd as your avi? Kind of juvenile, isn't it?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Wait a minute. I seem to recall you using the same logic in many of your "Trump is bad, and those who vote for him are stupid" threads. Is that a turd as your avi? Kind of juvenile, isn't it?
He-he, "a turd as your avi". Priceless!

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens

·
12h

OP
Gracie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why would he be pissed? I heard a rumor that shes black
He hates her, along with Henry Gates Jr. Any black person that tells other blacks they can be better, do better, are hated by IM2. Yes, she is black. Smart. Intelligent. And isn't angry at Bad White People Who Ruined Her Chances At Life.

Concerning Pogo..I no longer speak to him. I. Had. Enough. Let him mumble.

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Why would that piss anyone off? Candice is awesome.

ThunderKiss1965

Gold Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Que the Uncle Tom, token negro remarks from the left.

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates blacks with IQs in 2 figures.

Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.

Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates blacks with IQs in 2 figures.
Shithead hates black folks period.

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you feel like a nut ... Sometimes you don't. I don't.

Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Why would that piss anyone off? Candice is awesome.
If you like boot licking Toms I agree.

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yep, that's where we are. They cheer every time their Cheeto Jesus flips off Lefty and in doing so, have sold their souls.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List