Candace Owens to run for office.

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.
Good for you, Gracie. Go for it!

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

You're actually cackling on the basis that this will "piss somebody off"?

What the hell went wrong with you Gracie?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates black Republicans.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I believe he pretty much hates EVERYONE, including himself. THAT seems to be his biggest problem.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Wait a minute. I seem to recall you using the same logic in many of your "Trump is bad, and those who vote for him are stupid" threads. Is that a turd as your avi? Kind of juvenile, isn't it?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Wait a minute. I seem to recall you using the same logic in many of your "Trump is bad, and those who vote for him are stupid" threads. Is that a turd as your avi? Kind of juvenile, isn't it?
He-he, "a turd as your avi". Priceless!

Candace Owens

·
12h

giphy.gif

Why would he be pissed? I heard a rumor that shes black
He hates her, along with Henry Gates Jr. Any black person that tells other blacks they can be better, do better, are hated by IM2. Yes, she is black. Smart. Intelligent. And isn't angry at Bad White People Who Ruined Her Chances At Life.

Concerning Pogo..I no longer speak to him. I. Had. Enough. Let him mumble.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

giphy.gif

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Why would that piss anyone off? Candice is awesome.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Que the Uncle Tom, token negro remarks from the left.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates blacks with IQs in 2 figures.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates blacks with IQs in 2 figures.

Shithead hates black folks period.

Sometimes you feel like a nut ... Sometimes you don't. I don't.

449fe596-2ab3-4d42-8d41-51f745158cec_x365.jpg

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Why would that piss anyone off? Candice is awesome.

If you like boot licking Toms I agree.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yep, that's where we are. They cheer every time their Cheeto Jesus flips off Lefty and in doing so, have sold their souls.

Forum List

Back