Candace Owens Is Right About Bob Saget And Vaccines

It definitely sucks......

Which is why it is so baffling why Trump keeps going on and on about how great it is..and how he has saved millions of lives.....

He had the audacity to claim this vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind -- what a liar!!

But I am sure he was just saying all of that to own the libs and stuff...and we all know, you can get a pass for doing just about anything if you claim you did it to own the libs
And yet, that still has not stop all the haters from demanding vax mandates.

Insanity.

And yet, that still has not stop all the haters from demanding vax mandates.

Insanity.
Doesn't matter what someone demands....the Supreme Court took care of all that...

Now if one wants to cosplay as being oppressed because other people wants vaccines to be mandated -- unless you are forced to get vaccinated, you should be free from that type of oppression....

When everyone sees how the vaccine has killed 10's of million of people -- you will get the last laugh..so keep your head up

The vast majority of people gain weight as they age. It's far harder to lose it and do the things needed to keep the weight off. Betty White was a skinny little thing when young but had gained weight. 99 aint hateful.

And Saget wasn't fat. He had gained weight just as most do.
It's not that hard you just have to adjust your diet a little bit. We as Americans we waaaaay too much food and specifically too much sugar. Most people dont need to eat much more than 1500-2000 calories a day. The average American eats twice that.

It's not that hard you just have to adjust your diet a little bit. We as Americans we waaaaay too much food and specifically too much sugar. Most people dont need to eat much more than 1500-2000 calories a day. The average American eats twice that.

You are going to die either way.

It amazes me that you can't show me all of these vaccinated people urging others not to get it because of how the vaccine put them on their death bed...
Most of them suffer from Mass Formation Psychosis. They can never admit they were wrong and that their whole world view was a bunch of lies.

Big Left is not interested in that kind of science.
then they can deal with 'that kind of mortality'
The OP is mentally unstable, that is why I've blocked him
no more/less than our sitting potus
Okay, conspiracy theorist.
todays CT takes less than 6 months to be reality
How about an actual vaccine that prevents you from getting WuFlu,
ain't happening...
Plus many people who got “vaccined” ended up getting Coof and still needed things like monoclonal antibody treatment.

I'll side with REAL, not cloned antibodies, thx

Looks safe to me.
It ain't

~S~

"Candace Owens believes there could be a link between the death of comedian Bob Saget and the COVID-19 vaccine. The circumstances of his death are still unclear, and results from a final autopsy could take three months. As reported by The Daily Beast, Owens asked whether she was a “conspiracy theorist” or “Nostradamus” when it comes to her anti-COVID vax stance. The answer is neither,” she exclaimed. “I’m just not on Big Pharma’s payroll and I refuse to peddle in their lies."

From there she noted that Saget was vaccinated and had received his booster shot. “There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead -- Healthy athletes, young students in their physical prime—the majority of them males—dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of games from heart issues -- there are instances of death directly caused by the vaccines, medical professionals are allegedly not allowed to report it. The cover-up is part of Big Pharma’s ongoing propaganda that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

She is 1000% spot on about Bob Saget being a young and healthy man which makes the prospect that he actually died from the vaccine an almost absolute certainty...she is also spot on about the thousands and thousands of healthy young athletes dropping dead all over the place -- due to the vaccine -- and how big pharma and the government are keeping this info from being reported to the public....

Fact of the matter is....the vaccines cause myocarditis -- I admit, I never heard much about this disease -- until the vaccine -- which in my opinion is proof that the vaccines increases risks of one developing myocarditis -- which we will find out is what Bob Saget died from; unless big pharma forces the coroner to hide this information. Now the so-called science professionals will claim that actually, the increase risk of myocarditis is actually up to 8 times higher with people who catch COVID -- but I don't want to believe that is true -- it makes much more sense to believe vaccines causes myocarditis at a higher rate -- and are much more dangerous to people than COVID is....a belief that is accurately illustrated by Joe Rogan...

Too many words.

Could you limit your sarcasm a bit

Forum List

Back