Candace Owens Is Right About Bob Saget And Vaccines

And I'm supposed to try to engage intellectually with someone who thinks like this.

Probably believes in unicorns and global warming too.
Why did you ignore the first part of what he said??

Or do you think correlation is causation??

Because.......almost a million more people in the US died from COVID while not being vaccinated -- but of course you won't draw any conclusions from those correlations huh

Well, I think we can all conclude that the COVID "vaccine" (it's not really a vaccine) does not work, or if it does, it sucks.
It definitely sucks......

Which is why it is so baffling why Trump keeps going on and on about how great it is..and how he has saved millions of lives.....

He had the audacity to claim this vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind -- what a liar!!

But I am sure he was just saying all of that to own the libs and stuff...and we all know, you can get a pass for doing just about anything if you claim you did it to own the libs

Why did you ignore the first part of what he said??

Or do you think correlation is causation??

Because.......almost a million more people in the US died from COVID while not being vaccinated -- but of course you won't draw any conclusions from those correlations huh
Prove it. None of your so-called data is ever actually verified.

You mean something other than she was older than dirt? And considering that this is the second time she has died I'm not sure she really is.

There was an accidental fake news about her dying 20 years ago...I think it was that long ago...it's been a while at any rate.
All I'm saying is that neither side should be spreading false information. If the booster shot caused her stroke that led to her death then they should be upfront about it and not lie or hide the information.

All I'm saying is that neither side should be spreading false information. If the booster shot caused her stroke that led to her death then they should be upfront about it and not lie or hide the information.
Oh I agree with that.
So far actual known side effects from the vaccines has NOT been evidenced by either of the two mRNA vaccines and nobody is discussing them.

That's the first clue that something is wrong with all the detractors of the vaccines.

Then the incidents of breakthrough infections from a variant strain is another clue that the vaccines, while great and safe, are not perfect protection like the proponents of the vaccines claim.

And the length of protection requiring more boosters is not necessarily a good thing either. Overdoing it on boosters does create issues. Those side effects are also known but widely not discussed.

If everyone would get over their Hysteria and foaming at the mouth and outright lying...a person could come to a reasonable and prudent conclusion.

Unfortunately with the quarantines everyone is paying too much attention to the news media and conspiracy theorists and going crazy within the confines of their own heads.

Thirty and forty years is a pretty short demographic window for children to start spontaneously showing up with something like myocarditis, without an obvious cause.
And the list of pathology can be something else like antibiotics proscribed for infants with ear infections. That can be a major cause of issues later stemming from kidney and liver problems...
So to just use the dart board to pick a culprit or just picking the vaccines as the "flavor of the year" is not using science to solve the issue. (If there truly is one)

Reasons matter. How something functions matters when dealing with biological chemistry and immunology.

And the list of pathology can be something else like antibiotics proscribed for infants with ear infections. That can be a major cause of issues later stemming from kidney and liver problems...
So to just use the dart board to pick a culprit or just picking the vaccines as the "flavor of the year" is not using science to solve the issue. (If there truly is one)

Reasons matter. How something functions matters when dealing with biological chemistry and immunology.
If you say so.

Keep in mind now that Dr. Yeadon has filed those pesky charges in the Hague and when Fauxi , Gates, etc. are arrested, next in line for scrutiny will be all those who supported them.

The OP is mentally unstable, that is why I've blocked him. I encourage him to seek help. But in the meantime I encourage everyone else to block him as well. He is not a well person.

"Candace Owens believes there could be a link between the death of comedian Bob Saget and the COVID-19 vaccine. The circumstances of his death are still unclear, and results from a final autopsy could take three months. As reported by The Daily Beast, Owens asked whether she was a “conspiracy theorist” or “Nostradamus” when it comes to her anti-COVID vax stance. The answer is neither,” she exclaimed. “I’m just not on Big Pharma’s payroll and I refuse to peddle in their lies."

From there she noted that Saget was vaccinated and had received his booster shot. “There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead -- Healthy athletes, young students in their physical prime—the majority of them males—dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of games from heart issues -- there are instances of death directly caused by the vaccines, medical professionals are allegedly not allowed to report it. The cover-up is part of Big Pharma’s ongoing propaganda that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

She is 1000% spot on about Bob Saget being a young and healthy man which makes the prospect that he actually died from the vaccine an almost absolute certainty...she is also spot on about the thousands and thousands of healthy young athletes dropping dead all over the place -- due to the vaccine -- and how big pharma and the government are keeping this info from being reported to the public....

Fact of the matter is....the vaccines cause myocarditis -- I admit, I never heard much about this disease -- until the vaccine -- which in my opinion is proof that the vaccines increases risks of one developing myocarditis -- which we will find out is what Bob Saget died from; unless big pharma forces the coroner to hide this information. Now the so-called science professionals will claim that actually, the increase risk of myocarditis is actually up to 8 times higher with people who catch COVID -- but I don't want to believe that is true -- it makes much more sense to believe vaccines causes myocarditis at a higher rate -- and are much more dangerous to people than COVID is....a belief that is accurately illustrated by Joe Rogan...

It’s funny when people bring up how unsafe the “vaccines” are, the argument quickly shifts to “it’s better than getting COVID”.

Is that the bar for vaccines now? They can cause major health issues and even kill you, but it’s better than getting WuFlu.

How about an actual vaccine that prevents you from getting WuFlu, and doesn’t give people long term health issues or cause immediate adverse reactions? Is that too much to ask for? Is that being “anti-science” or “anti-vax”?

Okay, conspiracy theorist. Where do you guys get this dumb shit from?

Everyone knows it was the lizard people who are living among us in disguise.
Where do you think those lizard people came from originally? Newsflash, not Earth.

If that's what it takes for you to sleep at night, just keep telling yourself that.

Oh, and go get a booster.
Lol, ya I am vaccinated. If you believe sitting and doing nothing while eating shit food with no nutritional value go for it. Do what you think is best. I frankly don't care if ya get vaccinated or if you don't live an active life style. I will do what I think is best. You should do the same. We will both pay the consequences of our own choices

It’s funny when people bring up how unsafe the “vaccines” are, the argument quickly shifts to “it’s better than getting COVID”.

Is that the bar for vaccines now? They can cause major health issues and even kill you, but it’s better than getting WuFlu.

How about an actual vaccine that prevents you from getting WuFlu, and doesn’t give people long term health issues or cause immediate adverse reactions? Is that too much to ask for? Is that being “anti-science” or “anti-vax”?
Dont take it. I dont want you to.

Maybe some folks prefer the long term health issues from the vaccine over the long term health issues from COVID...

And since folks like you love to use anecdotal evidence when empirical evidence isn't on your side -- I don't know anyone suffering any effects from the vaccine.....ZERO....and I know tons of people suffering long term effects from COVID...including but not limited to, death.....which is very long term....

Vaccines have never been a political issue to me -- 5G wireless towers weren't political issue for me either...which by the way, was something else nutbags claimed was behind the whole COVID hoax.....now you can't find anyone willing to say something that stupid ...they have moved on to the vaccine conspiracies

Forum List

Back