Candace Owens Is Right About Bob Saget And Vaccines

Maybe some folks prefer the long term health issues from the vaccine over the long term health issues from COVID...

And since folks like you love to use anecdotal evidence when empirical evidence isn't on your side -- I don't know anyone suffering any effects from the vaccine.....ZERO....and I know tons of people suffering long term effects from COVID...including but not limited to, death.....which is very long term....

Vaccines have never been a political issue to me -- 5G wireless towers weren't political issue for me either...something else nutbags claimed was behind the whole COVID hoax.....now you can't find anyone willing to say something that stupid now...they have moved on the vaccine conspiracies
I donā€™t have an issue with people choosing to test the experimental vaccines. Itā€™s a risk assessment especially for old and fat people. My issue is forcing the shit or asking for proof of vaccines.

I know more people who suffered adverse reactions than anyone with long term after effects of WuFlu. In fact I donā€™t know anyone that was hospitalized or died from Coof. I do know someone that almost died from the Moderna shot (developed ITP and needed full blood transfusion), and another friend suffered a Bellā€™s Palsy attack after the J&J shot, which was forced due to employer mandate.

Plus many people who got ā€œvaccinedā€ ended up getting Coof and still needed things like monoclonal antibody treatment.

It would be pretty cool if we started seeing lots of videos from people begging and pleading with others to not get the vaccine -- because of how it put them on their deathbed...

But we keep on seeing videos from folks begging for vaccines and urging their family and friends to get vaccinated..from their death beds....

But maybe some just do it so they can go viral before they die or something...

I donā€™t have an issue with people choosing to test the experimental vaccines. Itā€™s a risk assessment especially for old and fat people. My issue is forcing the shit or asking for proof of vaccines.

I know more people who suffered adverse reactions than anyone with long term after effects of WuFlu. In fact I donā€™t know anyone that was hospitalized or died from Coof. I do know someone that almost died from the Moderna shot (developed ITP and needed full blood transfusion), and another friend suffered a Bellā€™s Palsy attack after the J&J shot, which was forced due to employer mandate.

Plus many people who got ā€œvaccinedā€ ended up getting Coof and still needed things like monoclonal antibody treatment.
Supreme Court took care of that issue for you.....

So problem solved...don't get it....

Iā€™ll consider it when one that is actually safe and effective comes out. Not the garbage ones we currently have.
Do you honestly think Trump would take credit and link his whole reputation to something that is a garbage product??

It would be pretty cool if we started seeing lots of videos from people begging and pleading with others to not get the vaccine -- because of how it put them on their deathbed...

But we keep on seeing videos from folks begging for vaccines and urging their family and friends to get vaccinated..from their death beds....

But maybe some just do it so they can go viral before they die or something...

630BF71A-77E2-4857-9D47-991E930A00D6.jpeg

^^ this is exactly what I am talking about. Only fatties are susceptible to dying of WuFlu.

It amazes me how you just assume all people are in this category and demographics donā€™t make any difference.

View attachment 587948
^^ this is exactly what I am talking about. Only fatties are susceptible to dying of WuFlu.

It amazes me how you just assume all people are in this category and demographics donā€™t make any difference.

It amazes me that you can't show me all of these vaccinated people urging others not to get it because of how the vaccine put them on their death bed...

It's so quaint and provincial that so many people believe *cough* media any more.
Or I could just listen to OhPleaseQuit on the internet. Hmmmmm. Such a difficult decision. Give me a few more details to help me out. Are you in a basement, a bunker, or a room with soft walls?

Or I could just listen to OhPleaseQuit on the internet. Hmmmmm. Such a difficult decision. Give me a few more details to help me out. Are you in a basement, a bunker, or a room with soft walls?
Wait until she is off her meds and invites you to "meet" her in South Dakota. That's always a fun exchange. Or when she repeats the same thing 20 times in responding to you. Those are truly memorable moments.

I already got it and a flu shot. Honestly having some side effects though. The biggest one is I feel nauseous and want to puke when reading most posts on this site by conservatives. :puke:
Reminds me of an old joke. Patient says "Doctor, it hurts when I do this" and the doctor smacks him upside the head and says "Don't do that you stupid motherfucker".

Forum List

Back