Candace Owens Is Right About Bob Saget And Vaccines

Bathroom accidents are not contagious and have not killed 850,000 in the last two years
I was talking about the relationship between the vaccines and bathroom showering accidents.... meaning that more people are injured by taking a shower than by getting vaccinated...

However I don't hear anybody talking about the injuries from taking showers.

Check out the crafty wording here. What is "frequent" and what is not?

What if you're one of the 1 in 26,000?

You are 4 times less likely to get killed by a gun, including suicide.

We should ban the vaccine.
Thirty and forty years ago, I worked in cardiology group practice and in hospitals, in coronary care/medical telemetry/cardiac rehab.

Children did not get myocarditis.

Thirty and forty years is a pretty short demographic window for children to start spontaneously showing up with something like myocarditis, without an obvious cause.

I was talking about the relationship between the vaccines and bathroom showering accidents.... meaning that more people are injured by taking a shower than by getting vaccinated...

However I don't hear anybody talking about the injuries from taking showers.
Links?

Thirty and forty years ago, I worked in cardiology group practice and in hospitals, in coronary care/medical telemetry/cardiac rehab.

Thirty and forty years is a pretty short demographic window for children to start spontaneously showing up with something like myocarditis, without an obvious cause.
The average information-compromised media-reading prisoner does not have many clues about the haematology. Coversin from ticks is an excellent example.

"Candace Owens believes there could be a link between the death of comedian Bob Saget and the COVID-19 vaccine. The circumstances of his death are still unclear, and results from a final autopsy could take three months. As reported by The Daily Beast, Owens asked whether she was a “conspiracy theorist” or “Nostradamus” when it comes to her anti-COVID vax stance. The answer is neither,” she exclaimed. “I’m just not on Big Pharma’s payroll and I refuse to peddle in their lies."

From there she noted that Saget was vaccinated and had received his booster shot. “There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead -- Healthy athletes, young students in their physical prime—the majority of them males—dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of games from heart issues -- there are instances of death directly caused by the vaccines, medical professionals are allegedly not allowed to report it. The cover-up is part of Big Pharma’s ongoing propaganda that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

She is 1000% spot on about Bob Saget being a young and healthy man which makes the prospect that he actually died from the vaccine an almost absolute certainty...she is also spot on about the thousands and thousands of healthy young athletes dropping dead all over the place -- due to the vaccine -- and how big pharma and the government are keeping this info from being reported to the public....

Fact of the matter is....the vaccines cause myocarditis -- I admit, I never heard much about this disease -- until the vaccine -- which in my opinion is proof that the vaccines increases risks of one developing myocarditis -- which we will find out is what Bob Saget died from; unless big pharma forces the coroner to hide this information. Now the so-called science professionals will claim that actually, the increase risk of myocarditis is actually up to 8 times higher with people who catch COVID -- but I don't want to believe that is true -- it makes much more sense to believe vaccines causes myocarditis at a higher rate -- and are much more dangerous to people than COVID is....a belief that is accurately illustrated by Joe Rogan...

I'm against spreading vaccine misinformation but that goes for both sides. I was wondering about this issue myself. These things just seem to get swept under the rug by the left and the lefty media if it is something that goes against the narrative they want to push. He may very well have died of something else not related to the vaccine. It could have also been related to the Covid he had had. Or, maybe it was related to the vaccine. If so, then they need to be up front and honest about this.

Same thing happened with Betty White. Her spokespeople came out and outright denied that it could have had anything to do with her booster shot and emphatically denied that she had had a booster shot three days before her death. But, there was a lot of dancing going on with their statements, as if they refused to admit that she did indeed have a booster shot either 4 days, or 2 days before her death. They did say that she had had a stroke about a week before her death. Maybe she had a booster shot one week before her death, corresponding to the time she had a stroke. While it may all be on the up and up, the wording they used in their denials certainly sounded like they were dancing around something.

I'm against spreading vaccine misinformation but that goes for both sides. I was wondering about this issue myself. These things just seem to get swept under the rug by the left and the lefty media if it is something that goes against the narrative they want to push. He may very well have died of something else not related to the vaccine. It could have also been related to the Covid he had had. Or, maybe it was related to the vaccine. If so, then they need to be up front and honest about this.

Same thing happened with Betty White. Her spokespeople came out and outright denied that it could have had anything to do with her booster shot and emphatically denied that she had had a booster shot three days before her death. But, there was a lot of dancing going on with their statements, as if they refused to admit that she did indeed have a booster shot either 4 days, or 2 days before her death. They did say that she had had a stroke about a week before her death. Maybe she had a booster shot one week before her death, corresponding to the time she had a stroke. While it may all be on the up and up, the wording they used in their denials certainly sounded like they were dancing around something.
Vaccines don't work bro...

Anyone who gets it -- eventually dies..and we can say that it was the vaccine that did it

You mean something other than she was older than dirt? And considering that this is the second time she has died I'm not sure she really is.

There was an accidental fake news about her dying 20 years ago...I think it was that long ago...it's been a while at any rate.

Your attempt to create doubt that Saget had been recently vaccinated demonstrates that you suspect the jab as the reason why he died.
250 million have been vaccinated
You have a lot of work ahead of you

Correlation is not causation...
There needs to be a logical pathology to have a link to causation...
Otherwise stork migration is the leading cause of fertility and pregnancy.

Correlation is not causation...
There needs to be a logical pathology to have a link to causation...
Otherwise stork migration is the leading cause of fertility and pregnancy.
And I'm supposed to try to engage intellectually with someone who thinks like this.

Probably believes in unicorns and global warming too.

Good points. It is interesting how lefties are so quick to count people who died of something besides covid who also happened to test positive with covid, as covid deaths, yet they never want to count people who die shortly after a covid vaccine as vaccine deaths.

250 million have been vaccinated
You have a lot of work ahead of you
Lol, you sidestepped my comment that you quoted pretty quickly!

Your attempt to create doubt that Saget had been recently vaccinated demonstrates that you suspect the jab as the reason why he died.

Good points. It is interesting how lefties are so quick to count people who died of something besides covid who also happened to test positive with covid, as covid deaths, yet they never want to count people who die shortly after a covid vaccine as vaccine deaths.
Left il-logic. Isn't it entertaining?

And I'm supposed to try to engage intellectually with someone who thinks like this.

Probably believes in unicorns and global warming too.
Actually nope.
Global warming data is backwards at best. CO² emissions lag heating...they don't lead. Meaning that there's more carbon in the air because it's warmer...so the cause of a global warming is still a mystery. It can be anything from soil bacteria to the gasses from processing aluminum.

There's a link and relationship with the two things but not a causal relationship. Just like stork migration and birth rates...

In 2004 the CDC developed a 7 step plan to increase vaccine uptake.

We see a lot of it, in the current situation.

• "Getting medical experts and public health authorities to “publicly … state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes) — and urge influenza vaccination”
  • Publishing media articles and reports saying “that influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people, helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza” and “framing of the flu season in terms that motivate behavior (e.g., as ‘very severe,’ ‘more severe than last or past years,’ ‘deadly’)"
I obviously don't know about Sagat, but they need to start being honest about the risks of the vaccines, but that would detract from the rest of the messaging so, instead, they try to discredit it. We saw that with the now dead OSHA mandate, whereby OSHA stopping making it a requirement for companies to report vaccine injuries. They need to cut the crap and let the truth rule the results. This other nonsense is counterproductive at this point, IMHO.

Forum List

Back