Candace Owens: ‘I Do Not Support George Floyd And The Media Depiction Of Him As A Martyr For Black America’

In the video, Owens highlights Floyd’s criminal record, particularly a 2007 armed robbery of a woman’s home in Houston, for which Floyd was convicted in 2009 and served five years in prison. While the media has generally portrayed Floyd as having “started a new life” since his five-year stint in prison, Owens points to his alleged attempt to use a counterfeit bill, which prompted the ultimately fatal arrest, and two autopsies indicating he had drugs in his system as evidence suggesting he had not fully reformed.

America needs Candace Owens
Owens makes a living pandering to the racist right.
You mean like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton makes a living pandering to the racist blacks.....
What a coincidence! That's almost exactly what I didn't mean!!
Do tell? How exactly is it different other than Candace Owens tell the truth and doesn't try to incite race riots
Hold on, still chuckling over "tells the truth"....
Ok Chuckles, what exactly did she say that was a lie?
All of it. She twisted all of it to fit the narrative you racist twits wanna hear.
Very good Chuckles, now could you be a little more specific
Thats what you get, kid. I'm not gonna sit here and split hairs with you.
You just disagree with her that’s cool, no need to call her names.. do you think her message is dangerous?
I didn't call her any names.

I do think what she's doing will backfire on her eventually but right now she's laughing at you guys all the way to the bank.
42% black support for trump,, because of her.. she’s earned it..
Lol, you believed that lie?

I feel sorry for you. I really do.
Being reported every where haha democrat party is over
Lol< the RWNJ blogosphere is not "everywhere".

Lmao

In the video, Owens highlights Floyd’s criminal record, particularly a 2007 armed robbery of a woman’s home in Houston, for which Floyd was convicted in 2009 and served five years in prison. While the media has generally portrayed Floyd as having “started a new life” since his five-year stint in prison, Owens points to his alleged attempt to use a counterfeit bill, which prompted the ultimately fatal arrest, and two autopsies indicating he had drugs in his system as evidence suggesting he had not fully reformed.

You mean like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton makes a living pandering to the racist blacks.....
Do tell? How exactly is it different other than Candace Owens tell the truth and doesn't try to incite race riots
All of it. She twisted all of it to fit the narrative you racist twits wanna hear.
You just disagree with her that’s cool, no need to call her names.. do you think her message is dangerous?

I do think what she's doing will backfire on her eventually but right now she's laughing at you guys all the way to the bank.

Lmao
Cool
Story

Lmao
Cool
Story
I have no need to tell stories. I'm not some bloody tRumpling.

Lmao
Cool
Story
Wow! 96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party (and I believe this was before the “GREAT” Jobs Numbers yesterday). Thank you!

Lmao
Cool
Story
Wow! 96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party (and I believe this was before the “GREAT” Jobs Numbers yesterday). Thank you!
Are you hallucinating?

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Why does support continue to grow?

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Lol, it doesn't.

You're insane.

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Lol, it doesn't.

You're insane.
Now you don’t like polls? Lol

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Lol, it doesn't.

You're insane.
You aren't posting any polls, dope-head.

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Lol, it doesn't.

You're insane.
I’m posting numbers from polls.. recent polls.. look it up lol hehe

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Lol, it doesn't.

You're insane.
No, you aren't.

If these polls existed you would be gleefully posting screenshots and links.

Lmao
Cool
Story
Are you hallucinating?
Lol, it doesn't.

You're insane.
No, you aren't.

If these polls existed you would be gleefully posting screenshots and links.
Stop trolling

you are amazing, giving Trump credit for the kung flu, The CDC house arrest of Americans, and BLM Race riots yet you say he hasn't done a thing, you are such a tool

Oh, sure he has. He's made all of those things WORSE.

A real leader would have anticipated the problems and mitigated them. Not Trump, he gets on twitter and makes things worse.

But keep drinking the bleach, buddy.

Floyd was a life long criminal, to his very end. And he never was a father to his children. Floyd was garbage. And to hold him up as a standard for anything, is horrific... although fitting given what we see with violence and looting.

Yes, you keep going with that... and then wonder why black folks come out in Droves to get get rid of the Orange Shitgibbon.

you are amazing, giving Trump credit for the kung flu, The CDC house arrest of Americans, and BLM Race riots yet you say he hasn't done a thing, you are such a tool

Oh, sure he has. He's made all of those things WORSE.

A real leader would have anticipated the problems and mitigated them. Not Trump, he gets on twitter and makes things worse.

But keep drinking the bleach, buddy.
He’s getting 40% of the black vote

No it’s surging over 40% sorry little buddy

Sure...

Hey, CNN Poll. Trump is trailing Biden by 14 points.

No it’s surging over 40% sorry little buddy

Sure...

Hey, CNN Poll. Trump is trailing Biden by 14 points.

Communist News Network is even less credible than NBC

Forum List

Back