Candace Owens: ‘I Do Not Support George Floyd And The Media Depiction Of Him As A Martyr For Black America’

In the video, Owens highlights Floyd’s criminal record, particularly a 2007 armed robbery of a woman’s home in Houston, for which Floyd was convicted in 2009 and served five years in prison. While the media has generally portrayed Floyd as having “started a new life” since his five-year stint in prison, Owens points to his alleged attempt to use a counterfeit bill, which prompted the ultimately fatal arrest, and two autopsies indicating he had drugs in his system as evidence suggesting he had not fully reformed.

America needs Candace Owens
Owens makes a living pandering to the racist right.
You mean like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton makes a living pandering to the racist blacks.....
What a coincidence! That's almost exactly what I didn't mean!!

In the video, Owens highlights Floyd’s criminal record, particularly a 2007 armed robbery of a woman’s home in Houston, for which Floyd was convicted in 2009 and served five years in prison. While the media has generally portrayed Floyd as having “started a new life” since his five-year stint in prison, Owens points to his alleged attempt to use a counterfeit bill, which prompted the ultimately fatal arrest, and two autopsies indicating he had drugs in his system as evidence suggesting he had not fully reformed.

Where are the race riots in towns run by republicans? Any video blahhhhh haaaaaa hhaaaaaaa haaaaa
Oh look!!! A distraction!!

Lol, you got NOTHING.
Wait no race riots in towns run by republicans!? You don’t say lol

Where are the race riots in towns run by republicans? Any video blahhhhh haaaaaa hhaaaaaaa haaaaa
Oh look!!! A distraction!!

Lol, you got NOTHING.
Wait no race riots in towns run by republicans!? You don’t say lol
Doubling down does not improve you distraction.

You mean like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton makes a living pandering to the racist blacks.....
Do tell? How exactly is it different other than Candace Owens tell the truth and doesn't try to incite race riots

Do tell? How exactly is it different other than Candace Owens tell the truth and doesn't try to incite race riots
Hold on, still chuckling over "tells the truth"....

Ok Chuckles, what exactly did she say that was a lie?

He’s a clown

All of it. She twisted all of it to fit the narrative you racist twits wanna hear.

He’s a clown
Who did she say was a clown?

All of it. She twisted all of it to fit the narrative you racist twits wanna hear.
Very good Chuckles, now could you be a little more specific

He’s a clown
Who did she say was a clown?
Never heard of Chuckles the Clown?

Thats what you get, kid. I'm not gonna sit here and split hairs with you.

You just disagree with her that’s cool, no need to call her names.. do you think her message is dangerous?

You just disagree with her that’s cool, no need to call her names.. do you think her message is dangerous?
I didn't call her any names.

I do think what she's doing will backfire on her eventually but right now she's laughing at you guys all the way to the bank.

I do think what she's doing will backfire on her eventually but right now she's laughing at you guys all the way to the bank.
42% black support for trump,, because of her.. she’s earned it..

Lol, you believed that lie?

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Another sad Uncle Tom telling white people what they want to hear? Are you so insecure, you need that?

Sorry, what he did 13 years ago didn't justify cops murdering him in the street over a petty offense.

Floyd was a life long criminal, to his very end. And he never was a father to his children. Floyd was garbage. And to hold him up as a standard for anything, is horrific... although fitting given what we see with violence and looting.

Criminals holding up criminals, as models to follow.

We need millions of Uncle Toms, if you call someone who worked their way to where they are, and followed the laws doing it.

Lol, you believed that lie?

I feel sorry for you. I really do.
Being reported every where haha democrat party is over

Floyd’s family has millions pouring in,, I wonder if this was a Candid camera moment would they give the money back

Forum List

Back