Candace Owens Goes On Fox News to say Minnie Mouse's new outfit is destroying America

minniemousenewlook.jpg

This?

Looks like pajamas.
They had to put a bow in her hair in case we thought it was micky.

If you know what I mean 😳

Explain or a few examples.
Here, I found one:
Republicans are increasingly more likely than Democrats to hold prejudiced views of minorities, so Black Republicans like Sears often draw especially strong support from white Americans with otherwise anti-Black views simply because they draw most of their support from Republican voters.

A clear example of this was in the 2016 Republican presidential primary, when Ben Carson made a bid to become the GOP’s first African American presidential nominee. Support for Carson was positively correlated with the belief that Black Americans have too much influence on U.S. politics, according to data from Washington University in St. Louis’s American Panel Survey (TAPS) in late 2015: {-More-}
Wait?.. :102:

This is all so monumentally stupid.

The photo in the OP depicts a creation of Stella McCartney, a fashion designer from England (and Paul & Linda McCartney's daughter). You'll note that there's no official Disney logo on it, nor does Disney endorse it.

It was created as part of Disneyland Paris' 30th Anniversary. Coincidentally, and probably even making more of an impact, is the fact that the Paris Fashion Show is at the end of February, and McCartney will be exhibiting there...

Explain or a few examples.

For starters, liberal elites don’t want voter ID. In their debate and retort, they immediately point to Blacks as the least capable of getting an ID even if it is offered for free and if supporting documentation is relaxed. Same with absentee Balloting. In the debate over Absentee vs. Mail In Balloting, liberal elites say Blacks will be hit hardest if the only option is absentee voting.

For starters, liberal elites don’t want voter ID. In their debate and retort, they immediately point to Blacks as the least capable of getting an ID even if it is offered for free and if supporting documentation is relaxed. Same with absentee Balloting. In the debate over Absentee vs. Mail In Balloting, liberal elites say Blacks will be hit hardest if the only option is absentee voting.
How many years have we been voting in the country without a Voter ID? Most folks already have ID, if the absentee balloting was working in favor of Republicans it wouldn't be a problem. I can't believe you are still buying the Trump lie.

How many years have we been voting in the country without a Voter ID? Most folks already have ID, if the absentee balloting was working in favor of Republicans it wouldn't be a problem. I can't believe you are still buying the Trump lie.
That’s not the core part of the topic, voter ID. VOTER ID will continue to be debated as will absentee vs mail in voting. What I am debating right now is how come Democrats always throw Blacks first as being the ones who will struggle the most with changes, be it getting an ID card or requesting a ballot.

That’s not the core part of the topic, voter ID. VOTER ID will continue to be debated as will absentee vs mail in voting. What I am debating right now is how come Democrats always throw Blacks first as being the ones who will struggle the most with changes, be it getting an ID card or requesting a ballot.
Has nothing to do with being intelligent, some black folks are not going to go and get a Voter ID for the simple fact it is not needed. Voter ID is nothing but a Republican cop out.

Forum List

Back