Candace Owens blasts 'despicable' Obama book claiming Trump election was racist reaction

The Birther-in-Chief was the most openly-bigoted of the 2016 GOP candidates. That was when R's still pretended Birthers were their lunatic fringe.

The root cause of the Birther movement was Hillary Clinton when she was battling Obama for the primary.

That's a common lie from people who are ashamed Trump made his political bones as a Birther on FOX News. Even were it true, does it make Trump less of a lying Birther?

I see Obama coming out, lecturing the GOP that "they should know better" than to support Trump as he challenges the election process.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Obama is just a politician, not one who was particularly effective at improving Americas place in the world. I supported him when he was in office and I cheered him when he came to Canada and gave his speech and spoke about human rights in Canada (which are lacking). Those are universally inspiring actions. His bias is too strong however.

America will NOT succeed with a nation of activists, they will, however, help the communist and foreign powers.

It was. Everything Obama said was 100% on the money. Nothing that the turned-conservative-overnight hack Owens says will change that. Obama was elected and the right wing in this country collectively lost..their..shit.

Obama doesn't have the sense Almighty God gave him.

Why would millions of racists vote in FAVOR of him, yet oppose a southern honky chick like Hillary Clinton?

Remember these are supposedly "racists" and they still vote for his silly, halfrican self yet told the long term First Lady of Arkansas to "get fucked" when she asked for their vote?

Doesn't make sense.

Millions of racist didn't vote for him, millions of anti racist did.

You do realize of course that according to the rhetoric of the last few years, all whites are inherently racist. Or is that no longer true now that you need them for an argument?

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist, I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.
Easily 3/4ths of all racists in the US are democrats. That black wing of the democrat party alone makes up the majority of racists in our nation.

Well we know history shows us that is not true. We have a racist enabler in the WH today.

From 2009-2017, we had a racial divider in the White House.

It's always the black guy's fault. Ask any rightwinger.
I think its more accurate to say, its usually a supporter of left wing policies.

I see Obama coming out, lecturing the GOP that "they should know better" than to support Trump as he challenges the election process.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Obama is just a politician, not one who was particularly effective at improving Americas place in the world. I supported him when he was in office and I cheered him when he came to Canada and gave his speech and spoke about human rights in Canada (which are lacking). Those are universally inspiring actions. His bias is too strong however.

America will NOT succeed with a nation of activists, they will, however, help the communist and foreign powers.

It was. Everything Obama said was 100% on the money. Nothing that the turned-conservative-overnight hack Owens says will change that. Obama was elected and the right wing in this country collectively lost..their..shit.

Why would millions of racists vote in FAVOR of him, yet oppose a southern honky chick like Hillary Clinton?

Remember these are supposedly "racists" and they still vote for his silly, halfrican self yet told the long term First Lady of Arkansas to "get fucked" when she asked for their vote?

Doesn't make sense.

You do realize of course that according to the rhetoric of the last few years, all whites are inherently racist. Or is that no longer true now that you need them for an argument?

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist, I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.
Easily 3/4ths of all racists in the US are democrats. That black wing of the democrat party alone makes up the majority of racists in our nation.

Well we know history shows us that is not true. We have a racist enabler in the WH today.

From 2009-2017, we had a racial divider in the White House.

It's always the black guy's fault. Ask any rightwinger.
I think its more accurate to say, its usually a supporter of left wing policies.

If Obama hadn't been black, Trump wouldn't have claimed Obama was a Kenyan. Clearly, it's the fault of the black guy. You didn't see Trump calling Marco Rubio a foreigner.

Doesn't make sense.

No, the racists are the democrats. As policy.
They call it diversity. Nothing but neosegregation.
I bet you speak with that segregationist dialect rooted in the south with mispronunciations derived from illiteracy. Ain’t dat right?

Doesn't make sense.

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist,

Oh yes they have. I've personally seen and heard rhetoric along those lines a few times. But don't just take my word for it, check out these articles, one by a black woman and the other by a white woman:

Yes, All White People Are Racist

Accept That You’re Racist. Then, Get To Work Dismantling Racism

I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.

According to the two articles above, all whites are racist anyway. Expanding on that premise, the only difference between a white Republican and a white Democrat in that regard is that the Democrat's racism is just more subtle.

But anyway, you and I can sit here and say that not all Trump supporters are racist but at the same time, there are those who hold all Trump supporters responsible and blame them for Trump's actions. There has been more than one call by people for all Trump supporters to apologize to the nation. Most notably, from Reginae Carter, L'il Wayne's daughter. The two articles below are in the same vein:

Trump supporters owe our nation an apology - Colorado Newsline

Trump voters, it’s time to apologize | Ben Carter

So you give me the opinion of 2 people and that is what ALL black folks think. Smfh.

Are folks still listening to that boot licking cow.

Watching liberals call a Black Woman a “cow” is very telling in that it says Liberals feel they get a pass on being racist because the woman is Conservative.

Remember this post when the hypocrisy comes out about anyone questioning or criticizing the presumed VP Elect.

So a black man calling a black woman a boot licking cow is racist. How is that? Why is it that when white men attack Hillary Clinton and call her ALL kinds of names they are never accused of being racist.

Doesn't make sense.

No, the racists are the democrats. As policy.
They call it diversity. Nothing but neosegregation.
I bet you speak with that segregationist dialect rooted in the south with mispronunciations derived from illiteracy. Ain’t dat right?

This coming from the man who claims to live in a black neighborhood. Democrats were the racist of the 50s and 60s, but republicans took that over in the late 70s.

Watching liberals call a Black Woman a “cow” is very telling in that it says Liberals feel they get a pass on being racist because the woman is Conservative.

Remember this post when the hypocrisy comes out about anyone questioning or criticizing the presumed VP Elect.

So a black man calling a black woman a boot licking cow is racist. How is that? Why is it that when white men attack Hillary Clinton and call her ALL kinds of names they are never accused of being racist.
It’s definitely demeaning.

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist,

Oh yes they have. I've personally seen and heard rhetoric along those lines a few times. But don't just take my word for it, check out these articles, one by a black woman and the other by a white woman:

Yes, All White People Are Racist

Accept That You’re Racist. Then, Get To Work Dismantling Racism

I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.

According to the two articles above, all whites are racist anyway. Expanding on that premise, the only difference between a white Republican and a white Democrat in that regard is that the Democrat's racism is just more subtle.

But anyway, you and I can sit here and say that not all Trump supporters are racist but at the same time, there are those who hold all Trump supporters responsible and blame them for Trump's actions. There has been more than one call by people for all Trump supporters to apologize to the nation. Most notably, from Reginae Carter, L'il Wayne's daughter. The two articles below are in the same vein:

Trump supporters owe our nation an apology - Colorado Newsline

Trump voters, it’s time to apologize | Ben Carter

So you give me the opinion of 2 people and that is what ALL black folks think. Smfh.

1.) I never said anything about all blacks. You said that no one has ever said ALL whites are racist and I just gave you two examples and proved you wrong.

2.) The author of one of the articles is white.

3.) If there are two then there are likely more. Especially considering that these two are journalists and so are able to propagate this idea to a larger number of people. Given the nation's current Inquisition-like hysteria about racism, this will further stoke the anti-white flames and many people - whites included - will adopt this tenet and run with it.

You haven't commented on the calls for Trump supporters to apologize to the nation but that and the issue above are cut from the same cloth: Blame an entire group for the sins of a few.

Right, but she doesn't demean other black folks.

I was referring to Candace Owens being called a cow is demeaning. You are hung up on white men not being called racist for attacking Hillary Clinton. I don’t know.... you need to check with the Hillary defenders.

I can empathize with your frustration. I feel the same way when people accuse me of not wanting a Black man in the White House because I simply disagreed with Obama. Fact is, my first choices in ‘12 and ‘16 were Black men.

I was referring to Candace Owens being called a cow is demeaning.

She demeans others, if you give it then you can take it.
You are hung up on white men not being called racist for attacking Hillary Clinton. I don’t know.... you need to check with the Hillary defenders.

Not caught up, just stating a fact.

I can empathize with your frustration. I feel the same way when people accuse me of not wanting a Black man in the White House because I simply disagreed with Obama. Fact is, my first choices in ‘12 and ‘16 were Black men.

Well if it's true why are you frustrated?

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don't worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Not all racists. But if you are a racist fuck, you are likely A Trump supporter.

You are hung up on white men not being called racist for attacking Hillary Clinton. I don’t know.... you need to check with the Hillary defenders.

So does Kamala Harris as did Barack Obama. Remember that.

So does Kamala Harris as did Barack Obama. Remember that.

What?

Forum List

Back