Candace Owens blasts 'despicable' Obama book claiming Trump election was racist reaction

I see Obama coming out, lecturing the GOP that "they should know better" than to support Trump as he challenges the election process.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Obama is just a politician, not one who was particularly effective at improving Americas place in the world. I supported him when he was in office and I cheered him when he came to Canada and gave his speech and spoke about human rights in Canada (which are lacking). Those are universally inspiring actions. His bias is too strong however.

America will NOT succeed with a nation of activists, they will, however, help the communist and foreign powers.

It was. Everything Obama said was 100% on the money. Nothing that the turned-conservative-overnight hack Owens says will change that. Obama was elected and the right wing in this country collectively lost..their..shit.

Obama doesn't have the sense Almighty God gave him.

Why would millions of racists vote in FAVOR of him, yet oppose a southern honky chick like Hillary Clinton?

Remember these are supposedly "racists" and they still vote for his silly, halfrican self yet told the long term First Lady of Arkansas to "get fucked" when she asked for their vote?

Doesn't make sense.

Millions of racist didn't vote for him, millions of anti racist did.

You do realize of course that according to the rhetoric of the last few years, all whites are inherently racist. Or is that no longer true now that you need them for an argument?

Obama is a fake-black political whore.
He used racism to get himself elected. Elected by black segregationists and soft core white supremacists who feel they are necessary to help what they consider to be the inferior black people.
Obama should be exiled.

He used racism to get himself elected. Elected by black segregationists and soft core white supremacists who feel they are necessary to help what they consider to be the inferior black people.
Obama should be exiled.

"Obama" is just a gimmick. In actuality , Barry Soetoro was the don of the notorious Honolulu Choom Gang and decided to adopt a new schtick, Barack Hussein Obama. Allegedly born in Deepest Darkest Africa, he moved into the Chicago Ghetto to be a community organizer and sell books.

Of course, the name was bullshit, and the birthplace in Africa was bullshit too.

But he needed that to enter politics.

Obama should be exiled.

"Obama" is just a gimmick. In actuality , Barry Soetoro was the don of the notorious Honolulu Choom Gang and decided to adopt a new schtick, Barack Hussein Obama. Allegedly born in Deepest Darkest Africa, he moved into the Chicago Ghetto to be a community organizer and sell books.

Of course, the name was bullshit, and the birthplace in Africa was bullshit too.

But he needed that to enter politics.
I can’t deny any of that. I can only base my opinion on actual observation.

Hold on here.
Obama weaponized the deep state against Trump when Trump gets elected, and now Trump and the GOP are a threat to Democracy?
We are in and this IS the F'in Twilight Zone!

Trump Humpin ain't easy. You Trump Humpers are a disgrace to this country.
Yeah, you ate the corn out of Zero's shit for 8 years.

You're fucking boring.

I see Obama coming out, lecturing the GOP that "they should know better" than to support Trump as he challenges the election process.

This guy seems to be telling politicians, "hey, don' worry about the will of the people and the 72M who voted for Trump. Just roll over, don't shine a light on anything and retire with massive book deals and a mansion, like I did. I earned this because I care about the people! Oh, and those 72M are all racists, just go read my new book".

Obama is just a politician, not one who was particularly effective at improving Americas place in the world. I supported him when he was in office and I cheered him when he came to Canada and gave his speech and spoke about human rights in Canada (which are lacking). Those are universally inspiring actions. His bias is too strong however.

America will NOT succeed with a nation of activists, they will, however, help the communist and foreign powers.

It was. Everything Obama said was 100% on the money. Nothing that the turned-conservative-overnight hack Owens says will change that. Obama was elected and the right wing in this country collectively lost..their..shit.

Why would millions of racists vote in FAVOR of him, yet oppose a southern honky chick like Hillary Clinton?

Remember these are supposedly "racists" and they still vote for his silly, halfrican self yet told the long term First Lady of Arkansas to "get fucked" when she asked for their vote?

Doesn't make sense.

There were millions of black racists who voted for him.

Doesn't make sense.

You do realize of course that according to the rhetoric of the last few years, all whites are inherently racist. Or is that no longer true now that you need them for an argument?

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist, I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.

Doesn't make sense.

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist, I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.
Easily 3/4ths of all racists in the US are democrats. That black wing of the democrat party alone makes up the majority of racists in our nation.

Doesn't make sense.

Many Biden Devotees are racist as well. Ditto with Clinton backers. California Triple K leader Will Quigg delivered his state to Mrs. Clinton's column.

Doesn't make sense.

Easily 3/4ths of all racists in the US are democrats. That black wing of the democrat party alone makes up the majority of racists in our nation.

Well we know history shows us that is not true. We have a racist enabler in the WH today.

Doesn't make sense.

No one has ever said ALL whites are racist,

Oh yes they have. I've personally seen and heard rhetoric along those lines a few times. But don't just take my word for it, check out these articles, one by a black woman and the other by a white woman:

Yes, All White People Are Racist

Accept That You’re Racist. Then, Get To Work Dismantling Racism

I believe what has been said is most racist are republicans. Many Trump Humpers are racist.

According to the two articles above, all whites are racist anyway. Expanding on that premise, the only difference between a white Republican and a white Democrat in that regard is that the Democrat's racism is just more subtle.

But anyway, you and I can sit here and say that not all Trump supporters are racist but at the same time, there are those who hold all Trump supporters responsible and blame them for Trump's actions. There has been more than one call by people for all Trump supporters to apologize to the nation. Most notably, from Reginae Carter, L'il Wayne's daughter. The two articles below are in the same vein:

https://coloradonewsline.com/2020/11/09/trump-supporters-owe-our-nation-an-apology/

Trump voters, it’s time to apologize | Ben Carter

Are folks still listening to that boot licking cow.

Watching liberals call a Black Woman a “cow” is very telling in that it says Liberals feel they get a pass on being racist because the woman is Conservative.

Remember this post when the hypocrisy comes out about anyone questioning or criticizing the presumed VP Elect.

Doesn't make sense.

Well we know history shows us that is not true. We have a racist enabler in the WH today.

From 2009-2017, we had a racial divider in the White House.

The Birther-in-Chief was the most openly-bigoted of the 2016 GOP candidates. That was when R's still pretended Birthers were their lunatic fringe.

Doesn't make sense.

From 2009-2017, we had a racial divider in the White House.

It's always the black guy's fault. Ask any rightwinger.

The Birther-in-Chief was the most openly-bigoted of the 2016 GOP candidates. That was when R's still pretended Birthers were their lunatic fringe.

The root cause of the Birther movement was Hillary Clinton when she was battling Obama for the primary.

Forum List

Back