Canceled Keystone Pipeline company suing U.S. for $15 billion

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
I'm really surprised that it took them this long to announce their lawsuit. They invested billions after receiving a permit to proceed from the U.S. government only to have Beijing's tiny bitch pull the permit in order to virtue signal.

I'm really surprised that it took them this long to announce their lawsuit. They invested billions after receiving a permit to proceed from the U.S. government only to have Beijing's tiny bitch pull the permit in order to virtue signal.

It will get interesting.

I don't think the company will prevail though. Governments choose their policies and voters put them in office.

What I don't understand is why there were so many delays after Trump was elected. It seems there are many special interest groups who were delaying this and it hurt the economy of both of our nations, on top of ensuring you get oil from foreign depots once you rolled back your domestic options.

A Calgary Canada energy company is suing us because we won't build them a pipeline? Good luck.

I think on this that the company may have a better than average chance of prevailing. They proceeded in good faith after jumping through all the government hoops and deserve to be compensated.

A Calgary Canada energy company is suing us because we won't build them a pipeline? Good luck.
Your statement is completely inaccurate. The company is suing us because we gave them permission to build the pipeline. They invested 9 billion dollars in the project and then had our government stop the project through no fault of theirs.

Your statement is completely inaccurate. The company is suing us because we gave them permission to build the pipeline. They invested 9 billion dollars in the project and then had our government stop the project through no fault of theirs.
So on a 9 billion investment, they expect 15 billion. Fat chance.

Voters did not put Beijing Biden in office.
Correct. Most of the voters voted for Joseph Biden Jr and that is what put him in office.
I didn't actually see Beijing Biden on the ballot and pretty sure it was Joe that I saw take the Oath of Office. You know that oath, the one to protect and defend the constitution, the oath trump pissed on.

Correct. Most of the voters voted for Joseph Biden Jr and that is what put him in office.
I didn't actually see Beijing Biden on the ballot and pretty sure it was Joe that I saw take the Oath of Office. You know that oath, the one to protect and defend the constitution, the oath trump pissed on.
Wrong. Most voters voted for Trump, and then Beijing Biden got most of the algorithm and duplicate ballots.

Please. That babbling demented crook that your party installed in the Whitehouse is doing everything possible to destroy the constitution. You democrats no longer get to pretend that conservatives are the authoritarians trying to install a dictatorship. It's your party that is shitting on the 1st amendment and taking target practice at the 2cd, 4th and 10th.

Sadly Keystone has a valid case and if they win the American taxpayer will bear the brunt.

Thanks, Slow Joe and his "81million" voters...retards

Wrong. Most voters voted for Trump, and then Beijing Biden got most of the algorithm and duplicate ballots.
Sorry dude. Wrong again. Better luck next time. Your continuing tears are like mothers milk. I am real glad you lost.

Forum List

Back