Canceled Keystone Pipeline company suing U.S. for $15 billion

Do you have proof of these elaborate memes?
Much was in the Mueller report, while you people were concentrating on him not finding collusion, since there was no collusion law in federal statute, making it not an offense that could be prosecuted. Barr's red herring worked like a charm. It did not keep Manafort from being caught and convicted lying about it. Go do your own research. You won't, though. You didn't want to know back then when it mattered. You don't want to know now, when it doesn't.

It will get interesting.

I don't think the company will prevail though. Governments choose their policies and voters put them in office.

What I don't understand is why there were so many delays after Trump was elected. It seems there are many special interest groups who were delaying this and it hurt the economy of both of our nations, on top of ensuring you get oil from foreign depots once you rolled back your domestic options.

Interesting and lucrative, no doubt.

The dirty little secret is just that ... The shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline is about Green, but it ain't Green Energy.
It's not only altering production concerns, along with a ban regarding drilling on Federal Lands, it's simply changing who is getting paid.

I had a chance to buy some land and build a house several years ago, bought the mineral as well as surface rights.
About 5 years after building, oil and natural gas companies started exploration in the area.
I passed on signing leases on my land and held out for royalties should they find anything.

As it turns out, my land is on top of the Haynesville Shale, and once they drilled active rigs within two sections of my land, I started receiving royalties per well.
The first few years were up and down, as they developed the area ... $150-$400 per acre monthly average, never over $600 per acre.

By the time President Trump got into office, the royalties by acre had dropped, as demand was satisfied.
The companies were harvesting enough production to keep the rigs running, staff paid, and make a little profit.
By the 2020 Presidential Election ... Monthly royalties had bottomed out to around $60 an acre.

Once President Biden got elected ... There was a slight bump in royalties.
By the end of December, the rigs were producing more and monthly royalties jumped to around $130 per acre.
After President Biden closed the Keystone Pipeline Project, and banned drilling on Federal Lands ...
By May 2021, the monthly average on royalties were around $600 per acre, and they dropped two more wells with the sections near my land.

Production has spiked all through the Summer, and the new wells are now producing.
Monthly royalties per acre, currently average $4200 ... They are cranking it out as fast as it will come.

President Biden didn't slow down production of fossil fuels in hopes of addressing Climate Concerns.
He's paying all the people who own land, or are in the oil and gas industry.

It isn't about Green Energy ... It's about Greenbacks, before they destroy the market and industry.

Forum List

Back