Cancel Culture ...

Me too. But the pressure is building.

I wrote this elsewhere.

Took me a year to get a permit in NYC.

But the deeper problem is that with so many legal officials being Democrats......NYC DA Vance releasing every looter, rioter and arsonist the police arrested, .....I foresee a citizen protecting their home and family, shooting one of the thugs.....and being charged by the Democrat officials.

You see what is buried in that post?
If there is no justice for any who aren't Democrats.......

"St. Louis Couple Who Defended Home From Would-Be Lefty Rioters Have Rifle Seized By Police"

Doesn't state the reason used to confiscate the rifle.

Right here:

....they're Democrats!!!

... needs to be cancelled. Really.

I'll approve whatever means demonstrates effectiveness.

1595434812929.png

Thanks for posting that. I really did like Trump's Mr. Rushmore speech where he spoke out against cancel culture. It's too bad he doesn't practice what he preached in that speech. Shame on Trump for trying to get all those people fired. Bill Maher rules!
great. but suggesting someone gets fired isn't the same as getting them fired now is it.

so - of that illustrious list - please let me know who trump actually got "cancelled".

How about LTC Vindman, bullied out of the army after having been called upon to speak out under the law? Not only that, but his twin brother, not testifying, was also canceled.

Let's hear it, loud and clear, from the "End Cancel Culture" advocates!

They didn't lose their commission, what are you talking about?

Thanks for posting that. I really did like Trump's Mr. Rushmore speech where he spoke out against cancel culture. It's too bad he doesn't practice what he preached in that speech. Shame on Trump for trying to get all those people fired. Bill Maher rules!
great. but suggesting someone gets fired isn't the same as getting them fired now is it.

so - of that illustrious list - please let me know who trump actually got "cancelled".

You bet.

Or....do you like that people can be fired from their jobs for exercising their rights to free speech ?
Free speech does not constitute freedom from consequences of that speech.

Is your company going to tell you when to wipe your ass too ?

What you say on your own time is really none of their fucking business. Otherwise, there is no free speech.

And if the subject does not concern them (and race does not), then how is is that they get away with this bullshit.

Forum List

Back