Canadian Film Crew Robbed at Gunpoint at San Francisco's Twin Peaks

What is even more rare than the robbery is a Canadian company filming a movie. Canada hardly has a film industry.

Last edited:
People should know not to bring anything valuable to San Francisco or other liberal Heck Holes.

The Canadians should just chalk it up to experience, and consider the whole thing just a tuition payment for a basic lesson of life. They should consider themselves lucky as they weren't shot.

If the criminals here are POC's , I can't see the San Fran DA even charging them as it was just a property crime. The Canadians would have never been pistol whipped if they had just turned over the property peacefully instead of profiling the perps.

LOL......What you take to SF stays in SF.

I feel sorry for foreigners, especially those on business, as they are never carrying weapons for self-protection. In a place like California, where weapons permits are hard, if not impossible or expensive to get, you cannot look for help from other tourists or residents, as the number of good guys with a gun are relatively few. I am a good guy, but if not arm (as I wouldn't be in California, as they do not recognize my permit), I would stand by and watch you robbed, raped, killed or all of the above without lift a finger to help. No margin in standing up to guns if not armed, just the high probability of joining the dead, dying or injured victims.
That symbol from the Department of Homeland Defense on our permits that showing we have been checked out by a Federal Agency and are to be considered legal carriers should be recognized in all states, not just the 30 or so with good sense. If you need help, the police are always 5 to 45 minutes away.

Forum List

Back