The Solution For The Problems Of Democrat Nominees

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....to the Supreme Court.
1. When Judge Brown Jackson was asked to define 'woman'..

...she said "I can't."

2. Here is my fav Holiday Inn Commerical......it would help:

Sooooo.....all Democrat nominees should simply be made to stay at a Holiday Inn Express!!!

Then.....they'll be as smart as normal folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem solved.

Expect this sort of thing that passes for 'thinking' when Democrats are put on what is laughingly called the 'Supreme' Court.

Today, because a very different force is ascendant, chaos is on the increase. The best example…Well, Facebook offers 56 options. You can use up to 10 of them on your profile. Fifty-six sounds like a lot, but actually a lot of them are variations on a theme — "cisgender man" and "cisgender male," as well as "cis man" and "cis male." In terms of broad categories, there about a dozen.
See Confused by All the New Facebook Genders? Here's What They Mean.

A new vaccine for Democratitis......

1648347604666.png

Since no other nominee was ever asked that question, go find a dildo and fuck yourself.

So, it is Maoism to mock ridiculous made up "genders" that have never existed in reality? Give me a break.
Policlick put up a thread where she advocates using Mao's massive murder policy to eliminate drug users and Democrats in the US. Do you feel better now supporting Polishit now?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So, it is Maoism to mock ridiculous made up "genders" that have never existed in reality? Give me a break.
Katanje Brown-Jackson did not make up any genders and no white nominee was asked that question.

Since no other nominee was ever asked that question, go find a dildo and fuck yourself.

How sad that no one ever loved you enough to have taught you how to speak to others.

You must have been quite unwanted......

....and still are.

Forum List

Back