Canadian Doctor believes 2/3 of the Vaxxed may die of heart failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of ways the vaccine could go wrong and cause death, such as allergic reaction, the fake spike protein coming loose and ending up on the heart, etc.
But I doubt the incidence would be that high?

So?

Did you take the mRNA vaccine? No worries! your probably part of the 38%

In performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA jabbed patients, Hoffe discovered that at least 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”

So?

In performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA jabbed patients, Hoffe discovered that at least 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”
What happened to the Mad Cow disease scare?

So?

You tell us. Do you have a point to make?

So?

You tell us. Do you have a point to make?
Obviously even to the least casual observer.

I want my fellow americans to come to their senses and realize that the gov't is not there to help us...especially in health care. I want fellow americans to return to our roots...our indepedence, independent thinking, intestinal fortitude...and general goodness and morality that we once were. We are so off from what we started as that it is very discouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back