Canadian actress gets Bells palsy from vax…claims she would do it again (VIDEO SHE POSTED IN THREAD)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I guess this is Canada and not medicine or politics or entertainment.

It is very sad that this young woman has Bells Palsy after getting the vax.

I hope she recovers fully.

People who do not know what they are doing should be careful about messing round with 1970s-vintage computer equipment. An 11/780 is very different from a modern PC, and not something for ignorant amateurs to be messing around with..

Bell's palsy is NOT UNCOMMON -----probably
just a coincidence. Of course the event should
be documented

Sacrificing her face for her marxist cult leaders is exactly what they're looking for... and demand. Maybe after the next jab the right side of her face will lock up and she'll have some symmetry return to it.

This is the trade off for codependent parasites that need a gov't to make all their decisions. She's getting exactly what she deserves.

Bell's palsy is NOT UNCOMMON -----probably
just a coincidence. Of course the event should
be documented

Taking her at her word.

She claims she got it from the vax, but that she would get the vax again.

She could have always said she has no idea how she got it. Surely she has been to the doctor.

The video has information directly from her. It is worth watching.

Taking her at her word.

She claims she got it from the vax, but that she would get the vax again.

She could have always said she has no idea how she got it. Surely she has been to the doctor.

The video has information directly from her. It is worth watching.
yes---of course the event should be documented
for statistical analysis. It is likely that the doc told
her just about what I posted AND did a detailed
history and checked for possible associated issues
like diabetes or some issue of the path of the facial nerve

uhm ----as to next JAB-----sheeeeesh I would be
reluctant <<<< just an opinion

yes---of course the event should be documented
for statistical analysis. It is likely that the doc told
her just about what I posted AND did a detailed
history and checked for possible associated issues
like diabetes or some issue of the path of the facial nerve

Its super sad. Hope she recovers. I would imagine her acting career will be significantly impacted if she doesnt get well.

Sacrificing her face for her marxist cult leaders is exactly what they're looking for... and demand. Maybe after the next jab the right side of her face will lock up and she'll have some symmetry return to it.

This is the trade off for codependent parasites that need a gov't to make all their decisions. She's getting exactly what she deserves.

She has no regrets and would do it again.

That is a cult.

Its wild to witness.

Just bells Palsey. She's lucky. Men are getting myocarditis and dying. But thankfully since they had the vaxx, it could be way worse.

I guess this is Canada and not medicine or politics or entertainment.

I hope she recovers fully.

Who is she? Nobody that I recognize, and it appears that her name has not yet been mentioned in this thread.

In any event, probably not anyone qualified to have been messing with a VAX. Young enough that she might not yet have even been born yet when the VAX was at its peak.

Who is she? Nobody that I recognize, and it appears that her name has not yet been mentioned in this thread.

In any event, probably not anyone qualified to have been messing with a VAX. Young enough that she might not yet have even been born yet when the VAX was at its peak.

Jennifer Gibson

I haven't heard that Bell's Palsy was a side effect of the vax however, I have read that it can occur as the result of a viral infection.

Oh yeah, Bell's Palsy is all the rage after the jab.... it's a toss up whether you acquire BP, myocarditis or AIDS....

9c9953dd7017893a.jpg

Forum List

Back