Canada Send its Most Elite Unit to Stop MOSCOW BARBARIC Aggression, Solidarity With Ukraine!

Yes. Putin's a megalomaniac and sociopath, but he isn't stupid. He knows he can't win a nuclear war so he's not going to start one. He will just keep trying to chip away at surrounding countries taking what he thinks he can get away with until someone either deposes him, kills him or forces him to back down militarily. I hate to use a Hitler analogy, but Putin is behaving like Hitler did before Munich and Chamberlain gave him the go ahead for his aggressions.

It isn't their side I'm worried about. Their side doesn't have a decrepit, dirty old pervert with dementia who has access to the launch codes. Our side does.

Letting Putin take what he wants is exactly what Biden said the other day, when he gave Putin the green light to invade Ukraine, with his "minor incursion" gaffe. And then there was that time he pushed against sanctions against Russia's Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

If Russia does reunify into the Soviet Union, you'll have your idiot "president" to thank.
Putin knows his useful idiots on the American right will hobble any response to his aggression. You will be arguing for appeasement soon if you are not already.

Putin knows his useful idiots on the American right will hobble any response to his aggression. You will be arguing for appeasement soon if you are not already.

Channeling your inner Joe McCarthy tonight? :laughing0301:

Yes. Putin's a megalomaniac and sociopath, but he isn't stupid. He knows he can't win a nuclear war so he's not going to start one. He will just keep trying to chip away at surrounding countries taking what he thinks he can get away with until someone either deposes him, kills him or forces him to back down militarily. I hate to use a Hitler analogy, but Putin is behaving like Hitler did before Munich and Chamberlain gave him the go ahead for his aggressions.
I'm sorry but you said Putin is a sociopath, he is not, sociopaths are low functioning, easily agitated, and utterly lacking in motivation, sociopaths don't plan ahead, they live entirely within the moment, and generally are in various states of disorganization. Does that sound like Putin to you?

No, Putin is not the party here that frightens me, Biden is, Biden is a textbook "psychopath," psychopaths are the kissing cousins of sociopaths, but are not nearly the same. Psychopaths such as Biden, are much higher functioning than sociopaths, they harbor ambitions, make detailed plans, and then execute those plans over the course of years.

Psychopaths are born, sociopaths are produced via lack of nurture and other environmental circumstance, they rarely plan ahead, and never, ever assume positions of power, sociopaths rarely can manage to hold down a steady job. Psychopaths are drawn toward professions, and positions of power.

Washington DC is full of them, attorneys, surgeons, politicians, corporate CEO's, ect ect, these are the playgrounds of the psychopathic. Psychopaths will kill you absent a jot or twinge of conscience, however they rarely do so on impulse, they make plans, and then execute the plans at most advantageous time, psychopaths are intelligent, sociopaths not so much!

The person you need worry about, is Biden, he is a textbook psychopath, and as he ages his ability to mask that has greatly degraded, we do not know enough about Putin to label him psychopathic, Biden on the other hand is a very known quantity, he cannot manage a single sentence, not fucking one, absent a lie!

See how it goes, in time such will happily insert a foot long blade into a childs rectum and literally divide them into two, this is where such hatred inevitably leads, savage atrocity after savage atrocity, good luck with your war, I'm sitting this one out sweetie-pie....

So? Why do you tremble like an aspen leaf, then?
bad news for :flameth: ivans and horde lovers ;)

We banged Muscovite horde very good in Crimea once , we are gonna do it again ; ) Muscovites wanted return 19c politic, and they got it, now pootler try to swallow it 🧨

We banged Muscovite horde very good in Crimea once , we are gonna do it again ; ) Muscovites wanted return 19c politic, and they got it, now pootler try to swallow it 🧨

Yes, yes banged them good, so good in fact, last I checked they were still there....getting banged good, by Ukrainian babes! ;)

Last I checked, the Republic of Crimea was part of the Russian Federation. in 2014, Russophobe hords ran away and two thirds of the Ukrainian navy joined the Russian forces.
However, I guess, when your Ukrainian troop buildup is ready, you cannot complain of Russian forces on Russian soil anymore. So, it is a good thing.

Yes, yes banged them good, so good in fact, ...
LOL, traitor where is your boyfriend ? did he die from AIDS ? oops, dont worry sputnik cures you )

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

Last I checked, the Republic of Crimea was part of the Russian Federation. ...
only according RT.ru

the fact Resolution 68/262:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". .... affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.

thats why even your Muscovite banks& phone operators dont operate in Crimea :ahole-1:

only according RT.ru

the fact Resolution 68/262:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". .... affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.

thats why even your Muscovite banks& phone operators dont operate in Crimea :ahole-1:

LOL, traitor where is your boyfriend ? did he die from AIDS ? oops, dont worry sputnik cures you )

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
Sorry sweetie-pie, I am not a Ukrainian, I am not a traitor, its not my duty or obligation, to go fight your war for you against Russia! Kit up warrior, you've got about a 2-5 week window before they pour in...

Stay strong Ukraine God bless them all. Canada , USA, Sweden, UK show to the oriental depots that we are still ready to die for our values , death to oriental despotism , Long Live the Liberal Order !

The Hanson Brothers are in the Ukraine? Putting on the foil?

Canada's elite? Maybe so. A couple of years ago Obama's Vice President sent his elitist son to Ukraine to sit on the board of their lucrative oil industry. Hunter Biden had no experience in the oil industry but he collected millions in a no show job so that Ukraine had influence in the Obama administration. What the hell happened? Democrats impeached President Trump for fake charges of collusion with Russia and now the insane left wants the U.S. to sacrifice men and money in the defense of a criminal little government that used to support Biden's son.

Yes. Putin's a megalomaniac and sociopath, but he isn't stupid. He knows he can't win a nuclear war so he's not going to start one.
Actually, they believe that they can win a limited nuclear war in Europe, or, under some circumstances, successfully eliminate 90% of the US nuclear arsenal by their first surprise attack and then coerce the USA into peace on Russian terms.
Did you read their answer on Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising - Vladislav Morozov's Nuclear Tankmen? It's a pretty nice war novel describing how well-prepared Soviet, Polish and East Germans forces under command of Yuri Andropov (and his adviser - young KGB colonel Vladimir Putin) crush evil Americans, Brits and West Germans, with both sides actively use tactical nuclear weapons.
IMG_20211220_151419.jpg

Actually, they believe that they can win a limited nuclear war in Europe, or, under some circumstances, successfully eliminate 90% of the US nuclear arsenal by their first surprise attack and then coerce the USA into peace on Russian terms.
Did you read their answer on Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising - Vladislav Morozov's Nuclear Tankmen? It's a pretty nice war novel describing how well-prepared Soviet, Polish and East Germans forces under command of Yuri Andropov (and his adviser - young KGB colonel Vladimir Putin) crush evil Americans, Brits and West Germans, with both sides actively use tactical nuclear weapons.
13406232403087.jpg

Imagine for a second Russia sets up advanced military bases in the Bahamas and has ballistic missiles, anti-aircraft batteries and other advanced weaponry there. Then builds fully equipped military bases in Mexico.

Now imagine China sets up a network of military bases along the Cuba coast and builds artificial islands just off the US coasts just 1 mile from US territorial waters.

I'm just saying I can understand Russia not wanting Western military forces that close to it's borders.
Seems like that would be obvious and understandable. It's just that Russia knows now is the time to make a move while America has no one at the helm.

Forum List

Back