Canada proposes gun confiscation

No it wasn't, of the millions of "claimed" instances, the majority were debunked against evidence and reality.
You can claim that the a fallacy wasn't debunked because you are a Moon Bat but the rest of us that read and participated in the thread knows that you are full of shit.

Now of course they'll shroud it in the proverbial "buy back" program, but if it's mandatory it's a ban and confiscation. This will be heading our way (at least as far as AR's are concerned), probably a lot sooner than you think.

Canada Proposes Law to Ban Handgun Sales, Buy Back ‘Military-Style Assault Weapons’​

Registration --> Confiscation --> Extermination

The Canadian people, God bless them, will never fight back in numbers against their government, same as the American people never shall either. Consider the possibility that COVID lockdowns and related tyranny primed the peoples of the free world to dance to whatever tune their authoritarian governments chose to play. Further consider, for just a moment, how the sweepingly popular belief by American citizens in their ability to fight back against their government is the very thing that will always prevent them from actually doing it.

Our unique American ability to easily own ARs and AKs and HKs and the like is desired by our government; our government wants us to own such weapons and our government wants us to believe these weapons can be taken from us at any time. It's called psychological warfare 101. Got to keep the tension wound up. As long as we can own ARs some part of us will believe we could mount an effective resistance against our government or pull off a revolution to make things better. The government wants us to believe that because as long as we believe it we'll never actually try to do it.

It's all a game. We're all players in it. We've all been played.

I pray you are not correct.

Do you live in fear every second of every day?
There are people in Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand being destroyed and arrested for stupid statements. The globalists foothold there is strong. They seem to have Canada and we are being whittled down. The Federal Reserve, which is a private bank owned by mostly foreigners, is flexing its muscles more and more because our government has abused the Fiat Currency. Just last month or so they were threatening to not lend money out to any business that needed it for fossil fuels while pushing the green movement as an example. the Federal Reserve is owned by globalists. They own a lot of Private Banks around the world. The feeling of Fear is something that will be minor if the worst happens.

There are people in Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand being destroyed and arrested for stupid statements. The globalists foothold there is strong. They seem to have Canada and we are being whittled down. The Federal Reserve, which is a private bank owned by mostly foreigners, is flexing its muscles more and more because our government has abused the Fiat Currency. Just last month or so they were threatening to not lend money out to any business that needed it for fossil fuels while pushing the green movement as an example. the Federal Reserve is owned by globalists. They own a lot of Private Banks around the world. The feeling of Fear is something that will be minor if the worst happens.

Fed's expansion of lending program sparks oil bailout worries

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/04/30 › feds-e...

Apr 30, 2020 — The Fed told reporters that the changes were not directed at oil and gas companies, or any one industry, but were intended to make the program ...

Oil companies don't need loans they are making record profits, oil companies are complaining about shortages of workers and materials to work with, would you like to blame Biden or the Federal Reserve for that also?

And yet in 50 years, concealed carry is the ONLY thing PROVEN to reduce mass public shootings.

But you fascists don't want to reduce shootings, quite the opposite.
Guns in public is part of the mass shooting problem. If someone is entitled to walk along in public with a gun, then they can simply transport to the school etc..

Your fantasy clearly didn't work, did it

There you go!

If you don’t register them, the government doesn’t know you have them.

Very true.

Florida doesn't require registration. I'm pretty sure new gun sales are reported, but a buyer can legally walk out of the store and sell the gun in the parking lot...

“They’re coming to take my guns!”
“They’re coming to take my guns!”

It must suck to be so paranoid all the time.

Go ahead and laugh, but it won't surprise me at all if "they" do eventually come for some of them.
I could see banning the new manufacture of AR's, and then they'll try a 'buy back' for AR's and all semi-autos, then in time they'll ban and come for all semis.
So by all means laugh, but more and more people are wanting all semi's off the street.

Go ahead and laugh, but it won't surprise me at all if "they" do eventually come for some of them.
I could see banning the new manufacture of AR's, and then they'll try a 'buy back' for AR's and all semi-autos, then in time they'll ban and come for all semis.
So by all means laugh, but more and more people are wanting all semi's off the street.
The world must be so scary for you.

Don’t worry little guy. Nobody is going to take away your precious guns.

The world must be so scary for you.

Don’t worry little guy. Nobody is going to take away your precious guns.

Lol!! Dude, I'm not paranoid about this. I'm simply giving you my opinion, and like I said, with more people calling for AR's to go, it won't surprise me if they then eventually go for all semis, since once you guys take a breath and realize that an AR is nothing more than a scary looking deer rifle.. I'm not saying this is likely to happen next week, it will likely be many years from now.
Not sure why you want to be douchey about this.

This happened in New Zealand just a few years ago, and I bet most of you didn't even notice. It took just the one massacre to make it happen.

New Zealand Passes Law Banning Most Semi-Automatic Weapons​

Less than one month after a gunman killed 50 people in an attack on two mosques in Christchurch, the New Zealand Parliament voted Wednesday to ban most semi-automatic and military-style weapons.

The law makes it illegal to possess the prohibited weapons in New Zealand. Current owners of the now-banned firearms will have until the end of September to return their weapons for compensation under a buyback program. If they don't return them, they could face up to five years in prison.

Speaking before lawmakers, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said she knew her country would approve a ban after the police commissioner described the deadly nature of the guns used in the attack, which had been obtained legally and easily modified to hold more than 60 bullets per magazine.

Guns in public is part of the mass shooting problem. If someone is entitled to walk along in public with a gun, then they can simply transport to the school etc..

Your fantasy clearly didn't work, did it

I backed my claim up with citations - you have only your ignorance and prejudice.

Forum List

Back