Canada...now banning common hunting rifles and shotguns...of course they are.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The anti-gun fanatics tell is they jist want "common sense" gun control....that they dont care about your hunting rifles or shotguns........they just want those mean old scary guns....,

They are lying....and Canada is showing us the truth....

The Emir of Canada is well on his way to completely disarming Canadians.

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney slammed the gun ban in a Friday afternoon statement, accusing the government of going after law-abiding gun owners and doing nothing to tackle illegal gun violence.

“Today’s order does little to target criminals,” said Kenney. “Instead, Ottawa is singling out law-abiding gun Canadians who purchased their property legally.”

How typical that leftists have an agenda and a pattern of behavior that crosses national boundaries.

“…. accusing the government of going after law-abiding gun owners and doing nothing to tackle illegal gun violence.”

The above defines the left in the US. While legal gun owners are vilified, the left does very little to address violent criminals.

The Emir of Canada is well on his way to completely disarming Canadians.

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney slammed the gun ban in a Friday afternoon statement, accusing the government of going after law-abiding gun owners and doing nothing to tackle illegal gun violence.

“Today’s order does little to target criminals,” said Kenney. “Instead, Ottawa is singling out law-abiding gun Canadians who purchased their property legally.”

How typical that leftists have an agenda and a pattern of behavior that crosses national boundaries.

“…. accusing the government of going after law-abiding gun owners and doing nothing to tackle illegal gun violence.”

The above defines the left in the US. While legal gun owners are vilified, the left does very little to address violent criminals.
They must be a civilized country lol. Military style weapons seem to drive people crazy. And I don't remember guns being to fight the government back in the day...

The anti-gun fanatics tell is they jist want "common sense" gun control....that they dont care about your hunting rifles or shotguns........they just want those mean old scary guns....,

They are lying....and Canada is showing us the truth....

I think I saw a thread on here yesterday, saying they were even banning single shot hunting rifles. The Canucks are Canuts.

What is the "ban"? Does it mean that they will be CONFISCATED? Sales prohibited?

If the Gub'mint takes your gun, will you be compensated? Ain't they got a Fifth Amendment?

Why the surprise??

Nobody should be surprised....Trudeau is one of the New World Order favorite children! A favorite of the Globlalists criminal elites....an admirer of China totalitarian state...

Total scum in other words.

1670292512795.png

LOL.....They got shed of so many of their excellent Longbranch #4 Enfields that the Canadian Rangers (sort of a artic patrol) ran out of spare parts and they had to develop a new rifle for them.

The LBs were the very top end of #4 development. The 1950 Longbranch is considered the luxury car of the #4 Enfield world....Black walnut stock and a blue black finish....I have a '44 and a '50 and even the wartime '44 is a cut above other Commonwealth #4s.

R.7140b5a5be7269ba5dbef1175c2369c2

200px-CanadianRangersCrest.gif

Of course they had to go out of county to Sako.....But it is a very nice rifle.

Sako T3CTR

canadian-range-sako-t3ctr.jpg

They must be a civilized country lol.
Gee, then you ought to move to a really civilized country like China then, Franky where zero guns are allowed!

Military style weapons seem to drive people crazy. And I don't remember guns being to fight the government back in the day...
Nope, just to fight the government of Britain to gain our freedom from, and it is the same EU idiots still trying to get our guns--- with the help of morons like you.

Gee, then you ought to move to a really civilized country like China then, Franky where zero guns are allowed!

Nope, just to fight the government of Britain to gain our freedom from, and it is the same EU idiots still trying to get our guns--- with the help of morons like you.
Where are you Northern Irish Catholic or something? No I'm more about voting and progress and tolerance and things. Hunting and defense is fine but we don't need military style weapons for the loonies...

Where are you Northern Irish Catholic or something?
NOT EVEN CLOSE

I'm more about voting and progress and tolerance and things.
NOT EVEN CLOSE

Hunting and defense is fine but we don't need military style weapons for the loonies...
NOT EVEN CLOSE. "Military style" looking weapons contribute less than 1% of all gun crimes. According to no less than the FBI.

Worse, America would have exceedingly low gun crime rates if not for just a few democrat-controlled blue cities!

They must be a civilized country lol. Military style weapons seem to drive people crazy. And I don't remember guns being to fight the government back in the day...
What is a “military style’ weapon? The firearm that the left has their panties in a knot over is nothing more than a semi-automatic rifle. Maybe it’s that menacing front "grip" for the left hand that sends them into a rage. Actual “military style” rifles can be operated as semi-automatic, bursts of three, or fully automatic. There are restrictive licenses for civilian ownership of legitimate, automatic, “military style” weapons.

Where are you Northern Irish Catholic or something? No I'm more about voting and progress and tolerance and things. Hunting and defense is fine but we don't need military style weapons for the loonies...
but we don't need military style weapons for the loonies...
military style weapons?

like shotguns?

.45 caliber semiautomatic handguns, which were solely for military use in the Philippines?

tell uss

which firearms in common use today were not originally used for the military?

What is a “military style’ weapon? The firearm that the left has their panties in a knot over is nothing more than a semi-automatic rifle. Maybe it’s that menacing front "grip" for the left hand that sends them into a rage. Actual “military style” rifles can be operated as semi-automatic, bursts of three, or fully automatic. There are restrictive licenses for civilian ownership of legitimate, automatic, “military style” weapons.
Big, black and scary looking. That's military style.

LOL.....They got shed of so many of their excellent Longbranch #4 Enfields that the Canadian Rangers (sort of a artic patrol) ran out of spare parts and they had to develop a new rifle for them.

The LBs were the very top end of #4 development. The 1950 Longbranch is considered the luxury car of the #4 Enfield world....Black walnut stock and a blue black finish....I have a '44 and a '50 and even the wartime '44 is a cut above other Commonwealth #4s.

R.7140b5a5be7269ba5dbef1175c2369c2

200px-CanadianRangersCrest.gif

Of course they had to go out of county to Sako.....But it is a very nice rifle.

Sako T3CTR

canadian-range-sako-t3ctr.jpg
You Sir, are a treasure trove of interesting weapons information. I am reasonably good with what I have, but not a collector. I bet you have a heck of collection and would love to see it.👍

Total conspiracy nutjobs who are heavily armed, people like you, should be red flagged and have their AR's taken away....
Psst, you forgot to mention Murdoch. Come on, they're going to stop paying you if you keep forgetting. Change the channel and get some real news.

Psst, you forgot to mention Murdoch. Come on, they're going to stop paying you if you keep forgetting. Change the channel and get some real news.
Murdoch incorporated has moved on from vaccine hoax and election hoax, I think you guys are on the conspiracy nut job Internet now and absolutely out of your minds even in the eyes of most Republicans.

Murdoch incorporated has moved on from vaccine hoax and election hoax, I think you guys are on the conspiracy nut job Internet now and absolutely out of your minds even in the eyes of most Republicans.
You're hearing that from which foreign owned company now?

Forum List

Back