Canada laws on assisted suicide for mental health

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Hello, just a very quick question

I have some friends online who are "ready to go" but live in America. They wanted to know Is the Canadian law open to Americans and what is the process

They have severe mental health problems and are also beyond terrified of aging process. Some also have orthopedic problems.
I hope USA has similar laws as some folks my feel its in their best interest to GO with dignity and honor.
Not all of us are capable of doing it themselves

Can you apply from America and just fly down. Thanks

I will rely the information back to them

Ask me after this topic has weathered the storm and after you have demonstrated a genuine interest in knowing the answers.

Fly 'down' from Alaska?

I don't entertain cleverly hidden spamming and hate.

As a mentally ill person I am alarmed that Canada is pushing people like me to kill themselves.

Hello, just a very quick question

I have some friends online who are "ready to go" but live in America. They wanted to know Is the Canadian law open to Americans and what is the process

They have severe mental health problems and are also beyond terrified of aging process. Some also have orthopedic problems.
I hope USA has similar laws as some folks my feel its in their best interest to GO with dignity and honor.
Not all of us are capable of doing it themselves

Can you apply from America and just fly down. Thanks

I will rely the information back to them
Is being terrified of the aging process really a good reason for suicide?

You don't need permission from the law to kill yourself.

Assisted suicide will lead to abuse. People who want to live will be strong-armed into it.

And what if after the suicide.....the soul realizes in horror ....that because you took your own life before your time....and that IS a sin against the Law of Life.....it is much worse over "there" than it was here on Earth? million times worse!!!!

You can not brake the Law of Life....it is sacred, if you do it you pay, it's scary!

In other words....we are fucked....we have to take all the shit and wait for the day that was assigned for us by destiny for the time of our deaths.

Western civilization is built around certain ideas and one of them is that suicide is not an acceptable way to solve your problems.

Quasar44, you are free to kill yourself, no one will stop you.

Assisted suicide is not necessary, and it's dangerous because it will lead to involuntary euthanasia.

Forum List

Back