AS the sun gets warmer and warmer.....we're supposed to believe it has nothing at all to do with our Global Temperatures

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
That's right...it's the conventional wisdom but I think most sane people understand that if you increase the heat source you also increaser the heat output.

I especially love articles like these complete with graphs....lol

See the beginning date there? 1888??? bwahahaha..... how developed was the science of Solar Analysis in 1888?

Since that time it has been posited that there are more types of energy transfer than we realized coming from the Solar Giant 90 million miles to our center.
Since we know for a fact that it gets warmer every day....how the hell can we rule it out as the cause of our current temperature profiles? Hmm?

JO

That's right...it's the conventional wisdom but I think most sane people understand that if you increase the heat source you also increaser the heat output.

I especially love articles like these complete with graphs....lol

See the beginning date there? 1888??? bwahahaha..... how developed was the science of Solar Analysis in 1888?

Since that time it has been posited that there are more types of energy transfer than we realized coming from the Solar Giant 90 million miles to our center.
Since we know for a fact that it gets warmer every day....how the hell can we rule it out as the cause of our current temperature profiles? Hmm?

JO

NASA presentation is deceptive because TSI is one measure of Solar output what it completely left out is changes in bandwidth output which they pretend isn't important.

The undeniable FACT is that it is the Solar/Ocean dynamo that drives weather and climate processes.

The chart actually hurts the warmist/alarmist cause but don't realize it.

In gological terms the Earth might still be emerging from the last great ice age. Ancient societies seemed to understand and respect the power of the big nuclear reactor in the sky we call the "Sun" better than quasi "scientists" do today.

All of the planets in the solar system are having their temperatures increasing

That's what happens with no climate control legislation on these planets.
LOL.....ahahahahahah.......ayup

In gological terms the Earth might still be emerging from the last great ice age. Ancient societies seemed to understand and respect the power of the big nuclear reactor in the sky we call the "Sun" better than quasi "scientists" do today.

We ARE in an Ice Age and have been for around 2.6 million years.

It is Glaciation or Interglacial phases is what determines cold and lots of Glacial ice to warm and little glacial ice.

Forum List

Back