Canada bans all handguns. Is America next?

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Canada is about to find that out the hard way.

Could that happen here in the US? YES! If the following happens:

1. A democrat president

2. A democrat Senate majority with 50 votes to abolish the filibuster

3. A democrat majority in the House

4. A progressive liberal majority on the Supreme Court. If they abolish the filibuster, it would be possible for them to pack the Supreme Court with 4 progressive liberals which would raise the number of justices to 13. 7 progressive liberals to 6 conservative justices even if Roberts is considered a conservative.

Do not think for one second they won't do this at the 1st opportunity. They would've done it already except for Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. I think that is going eventually happen, we just don't know how soon.
That does not mean everybody will just line up like good sheeple to turn in their handguns.

Let’s see how the Canadian gun confiscation is going. Canadians are nice, law abiding people — right.

Since a ban on numerous firearms took effect in May 2020, Canadians have only turned in 160 to the government — a stunningly tiny number, considering the original government estimation of there to be some 90,000 to 105,000 outlawed firearms in Canada.

“Only 160 firearms that the Liberal government prohibited more than a year and a half ago have been deactivated or surrendered, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP),” iPolitics reported Friday.

Let alone deranged gun nuts.
Standing up for one's rights does not make you deranged or any kind of nut.

Start trying to disarm average law abiding citizens stripping them of their rights would by any understood definition of the word be, "Tyranny".

No matter how democrats try to fool themselves into believing otherwise, this isn't going to end well for them in person, in practice and certainly not at the ballot box.

Canada is a loser country. Try that shit in the USA and Dems will become a permanent minority party with no power.
Unfortunately Uvalde is a great example of how the gov't cannot protect you or your children so if anyone is going to it has to be the adults on scene.

Even the meekest of people I have known would much prefer to be able to resist that kind of evil with deadly force and be killed or wounded in the attempt rather than no other way to resist than putting their own bodies between those of the shooters and kids.

You know what is funny as hell and predictable as FUCK?

Not too long ago, Canada banned AR15s. AND they said that's all they were banning.

That was quick.

Told you so.

This is what the gun grabbers will do here. It will never be enough EVER.

GIVE THEM NOTHING. ONLY TAKE FROM NOW ON.

EVERY BILL SHOULD CONTAIN A GUN LAW REPEAL IN IT

absolutely not .. unlike every other country in the world, the United States codified the 2nd Amendment to extend this right to its citizens ... and thank God. So glad I'm not a Canadian or resident of any other country where the government dominance the control over its citizens.
The Constitution also grants us a right to a trail by our peers if arrested

Did you know that both parties under Obama signed the NDAA that allows the Federal government to arrest you indefinitely without a trial if you are suspected of terrorism? It is 100% unconstitutional, but no one can challenge it unless it is used. But how would you ever know it was used if people just up and vanish from society?

LOL.

Wakey, wakey.

You know what is funny as hell and predictable as FUCK?

Not too long ago, Canada banned AR15s. AND they said that's all they were banning.

That was quick.

Told you so.

This is what the gun grabbers will do here. It will never be enough EVER.

GIVE THEM NOTHING. ONLY TAKE FROM NOW ON.

EVERY BILL SHOULD CONTAIN A GUN LAW REPEAL IN IT
Handguns have been the real goal now since the 70's. "Assault Weapons" are just the low hanging fruit.

When Covid was first hitting here in N. America we were asked to basically shut up our "non essential" business and stay home so that's what most Americans did.

If however we'd been told from the start that instead of two weeks it would be closer to 2 years and completely devastate the economy just how willingly would we have acquiesced?

They are always lying to us because if they told the truth they'd be run out of office or worse.

Trudy says that the 743 murders with guns in Canada in 2020 is unexpectable, so guns need to go

Meanwhile, Canada has moved to decriminalize illicit drugs kill around 4000 Canadians a year

Sounds about right.

Nothing was said about how many people saved lives because of gun use, but one thing is for sure, illicit drugs have saved zero lives yet guns are only targeted by the Nazi Leftists who first defund the police and then come after our ability to defend ourselves.
Wah wah wah

The Constitution also grants us a right to a trail by our peers if arrested

Did you know that both parties under Obama signed the NDAA that allows the Federal government to arrest you indefinitely without a trial if you are suspected of terrorism? It is 100% unconstitutional, but no one can challenge it unless it is used. But how would you ever know it was used if people just up and vanish from society?

LOL.

Wakey, wakey.
Some people need to vanish

I'm curious how long it will take before it's decided if it will go into effect. From what I read it sounded like it was just introduced and not made into law yet.

If it becomes law then within I'd say a year the current administration will begin a push to follow suit. All they need is someone else to take that first step and get the ball rolling.

Unlike all the other countries that have done it. I'm sure you guys don't realise what asshats you appear to the rest of the world.

You probably think you come across as defenders of freedom or something, rather than school kid murder enablers.

Oh well.
Yeah, oh well. We'll keep our guns and you get nothing. Keep your appeals to emotion to yourself.

By asshats, sure.
By definition.

Definition of tyranny

1: oppressive powerevery form of tyranny over the mind of man— Thomas Jeffersonespecially : oppressive power exerted by governmentthe tyranny of a police state

: the office, authority, and administration of a tyrant
3: a rigorous condition imposed by some outside agency or forceliving under the tyranny of the clock— Dixon Wecter
4: an oppressive, harsh, or unjust act : a tyrannical actworkers who had suffered tyrannies

I'm curious how long it will take before it's decided if it will go into effect. From what I read it sounded like it was just introduced and not made into law yet.

If it becomes law then within I'd say a year the current administration will begin a push to follow suit. All they need is someone else to take that first step and get the ball rolling.

The democrats don't even have 50 votes in the Senate to do that, let alone the required 60. And the Supreme Court wouldn't allow it anyway, such an act is obviously unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back