Canada bans all handguns. Is America next?

Meanwhile, Canada has moved to decriminalize illicit drugs kill around 4000 Canadians a year

Sounds about right.

2nd part just as concerning as the first. Almost as IF he's trying to wreck the country. Sound familar to you? Know anyone else who's leadership is PURPOSELY trying to bankrupt us, disarm us, end parental control of their kids and kill the country?

Trudy says that the 743 murders with guns in Canada in 2020 is unexpectable, so guns need to go

Meanwhile, Canada has moved to decriminalize illicit drugs kill around 4000 Canadians a year

Sounds about right.

Nothing was said about how many people saved lives because of gun use, but one thing is for sure, illicit drugs have saved zero lives yet guns are only targeted by the Nazi Leftists who first defund the police and then come after our ability to defend ourselves.

Are Canadians ever going to grow a pair. Maybe they can go to Walmart and buy a fucking spine.

This is a lie.

Democrats do not advocate for ‘banning’ handguns.

This is yet another example of rightwing fearmongering and dishonesty.

You live under a rock under a bridge? I heard 4 of them in one hour of news saying all semi-auto handguns and whatever "assault weapons" are - need to NOT EXIST in the hands of their constituents.

That's virtually 90% of the available types of self-protection, govt-protection, and sporting rifles and handguns. Assuming that what SOME of these mental midgets called automatic or ASSAULT meant semi-automatic OR they just didn't care to learn anything about what they intend to legislate.

That’s because ‘good guy with a gun’ is a myth.

And only an ignorant rightwing idiot or dishonest rightwing troll would ask if guns will be ‘banned’ in the United States.
How many examples defensive use of gun do you need to see before you drop this bullshit talking point?

Are you saying we should not believe our own eyes?

Trudy says that the 743 murders with guns in Canada in 2020 is unexpectable, so guns need to go

Sounds about right.

Nothing was said about how many people saved lives because of gun use, but one thing is for sure, illicit drugs have saved zero lives yet guns are only targeted by the Nazi Leftists who first defund the police and then come after our ability to defend ourselves.
Useless.

You can't ban something that has pervaded your country already.

Sounds about right.

No, that's not going to happen here and if it did the results would be the catastrophic demise of the country.

Even the most reasonable of men will rebel when pushed too far.

I saw a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called "Schindler's List".
12008-thumbs-up-icon.png

Useless.

You can't ban something that has pervaded your country already.
Unlike all the other countries that have done it. I'm sure you guys don't realise what asshats you appear to the rest of the world.

You probably think you come across as defenders of freedom or something, rather than school kid murder enablers.

Oh well.

Politicians will NEVER, EVER, EVER state how many lives are SAVED due to guns being used for protection.
I don't care what political party you are in.........I've NEVER heard of any politician from ANY party state how many people are saved each year due to guns being used for security and safety!!!
Well said

I have zero trust on the Rhinupblican party

Sounds about right.

I thought that libs said the problem was AR's and other so-called "assault weapons", not handguns that the libs supposedly had no problemo with?

This just proves that they are just pushing America down a slippery slope, or at least trying to.

Forum List

Back