Can you still sin and go to heaven after praying for forgiveness?

Paul is not talking in verses 5 and 6 about people picking their own weekly day of worship! Choosing not to eat for a day in order to “observe it to the Lord” referred to choosing a day on which to fast. When one fasts is an individual matter.
A verse says . Don't judge anyone in meat or drink or in respect of holy days, for they are a shadow of things to come. God's light is going to get rid of darkness forever. We have shadows in this world. The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath. Jesus said that to keep religious people who were born of fornication from killing people.

A verse says . Don't judge anyone in meat or drink or in respect of holy days, for they are a shadow of things to come. God's light is going to get rid of darkness forever. We have shadows in this world. The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath. Jesus said that to keep religious people who were born of fornication from killing people.
Peter had you in mind when he warned about those who would twist Paul's writings to their own destruction.

I will only address the first part for now. I'm not interested in a Protestant wasting my time.

You are referring to Colossians 2:16, which you MISQUOTED, by the way:

"Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day."

Who is Paul speaking to??? THE CHURCH

Are you aware, the first century church-- the apostles (and the true church today) OBSERVED THE SABBATH? THE NEW MOON FESTIVAL/ THE ANNUAL HOLY DAYS?

Did you know there was a COUNTERFEIT CHURCH that taught SUNDAY, and replaced the Holy Days with Christmas and Easter?

Paul was telling HIS FOLLOWERS, and all who followed the apostles, DON'T LET THEM JUDGE YOU in regards to the SEVENTH DAY SABBATH, THE HOLY DAYS AND THE NEW MOON FESTIVALS.

Do what you want, but don't try to lecture me on these matters. I don't follow the teachings of the Great Whore or her daughter churches

The rest of your post is equally nonsensical. You need to do a lot more research.you really are ignorant on these topics

Last edited:
Everyone sins, heaven must be empty.
Those are not Christians crying for forgiveness. They are fallen angels talking through people. They cannot be forgiven no matter how much they cry out. Consider who is talking through you. We need to forgive others. Jesus does that through us. Debts will be forgiven, Money will be no more when Christ comes into people who are on this planet.

Forum List

Back