Can you imagine....... (Liberal double standards once again)

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Will London Elect its First Muslim Mayor?
Now replace MUSLIM with Christian or Mormon and can you imagine how the liberals would howling? But with Islam who will cut your head off if you talk bad about it, the sheeple just go right along with their eventual enslavement.

ISIS says Islam justifies slavery - what does Islamic law say?
In a recent article in its online English-language magazine, ISIS ideologues offered legal justifications for the enslavement of these non-Muslim non-combatants, stating that “enslaving the families of the kuffar [infidels] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah or Islamic law.”
Stupid people vote for liberal politicians.

Now replace MUSLIM with Christian or Mormon and can you imagine how the liberals would howling? But with Islam who will cut your head off if you talk bad about it, the sheeple just go right along with their eventual enslavement.

In a recent article in its online English-language magazine, ISIS ideologues offered legal justifications for the enslavement of these non-Muslim non-combatants, stating that “enslaving the families of the kuffar [infidels] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah or Islamic law.”
:cuckoo:

I have a friend in France who lived in London for a time. She left because it so rapidly became so Islam-dominated she felt unsafe.

Now replace MUSLIM with Christian or Mormon and can you imagine how the liberals would howling?

Not really, because it wouldn't happen.

You lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you a liar.
mammamoothie, I am not lying, why else has Obama allowed 20,000 Syrian refugees into America other than to fundamentally transform America? How did you feel about Mitt Romney running for president as the 1st Mormon that could of been elected? You libs hate me because I expose the truth about you all the time.

Romney's Mormonism To Be A Bigger Issue In The General Election, Say Evangelicals
“I think the media, and the American public via the media, will know all they want to know about Mormonism,” Perkins said. “I think the left-leaning media that is sympathetic to the president will try to drive a wedge deeper between him and social conservatives.”
Now if Mitt would of been Muslim, then Obama would of invited him into the White house to share in a beer and talked about the good ole time HE, Obama lived in Kenya and Pakistan. He would of called US , racists for not wanting another Muslim elected to the presidency.(or course Islam is a religion not a race, so it would be bigotry not racism involved, but you liberals are too stupid to know that) If it wasn't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Now replace MUSLIM with Christian or Mormon and can you imagine how the liberals would howling?

Not really, because it wouldn't happen.

You lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you a liar.
mammamoothie, I am not lying, why else has Obama allowed 20,000 Syrian refugees into America other than to fundamentally transform America? How did you feel about Mitt Romney running for president as the 1st Mormon that could of been elected? You libs hate me because I expose the truth about you all the time.

Romney's Mormonism To Be A Bigger Issue In The General Election, Say Evangelicals
“I think the media, and the American public via the media, will know all they want to know about Mormonism,” Perkins said. “I think the left-leaning media that is sympathetic to the president will try to drive a wedge deeper between him and social conservatives.”
Now if Mitt would of been Muslim, then Obama would of invited him into the White house to share in a beer and talked about the good ole time HE, Obama lived in Kenya and Pakistan. He would of called US , racists for not wanting another Muslim elected to the presidency.(or course Islam is a religion not a race, so it would be bigotry not racism involved, but you liberals are too stupid to know that) If it wasn't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
Would "have"

Forum List

Back