Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the right?

That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?

Tho Sha not kill

It's a concept the left lectures is common to all cultures. It's not, but they pretend it is.

Murder is more common to anti-Christian cultures
^ from a culture that has slaughtered countless millions

Actually, a culture that has saved many more and given us rules to live by. A world without Christian principles would have been a horrible place: Murder, rape, theft, parental abuse, polygamy, human sacrifice, slavery, drunkenness, and buggery would be a common, everyday occurrence everywhere you look.

Kind of like what liberals want to turn the USA into... anarchy, Sodom and Gormorra

Conservatism is the polar opposite of authoritarianism. Conservatism seeks to decentralize power to let the states handle more issues by themselves and to give people more personal liberty. Liberalism seeks to centralize power in the federal government and to deny personal liberty whenever this is deemed necessary for "the greater good."
That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

Protecting American citizens has nothing to do with authoritarianism. That's a natural God-given constitutionally-guaranteed right and the primary purpose of government.

It's the authoritarian left who wants to impose on American citizens the burden which unfettered illegal immigration brings. They seem to insist on it, regardless of the dire consequences and damage it brings to this nation.
"That's a natural God-given constitutionally-guaranteed right and the primary purpose of government."

God didnt write the constitution. :rolleyes:

I disagree. The rights bestowed upon us in the U.S. Constitution are God-given rights: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The right to worship that God, to speak freely, and to defend ourselves and our family.
You are confusing government and goD.

Time for therapy!

Nothing wrong with me. I'm successful, safe, sane, and well-adjusted.

God granted this country the greatness it achieved because we based our government on Christian values. Which is quite an accomplishment, seeing as how God is not really a respecter of nations.

Consider yourself blessed to be an American.

Tho Sha not kill

So you believe you have the authority to stop someone else from having an abortion even though it only says "thou shall not...". I dont see anywhere in that where you have permission to regulate someone else. Do you? :rolleyes:

If I didn't I wouldn't be a Christian now would I?

Believing you have the authority to stop someone from having an abortion makes you a fake christian. :rolleyes:

Tho shall not kill makes you a Christian.. allowing people to kill makes you a Muslim..you a Muslim and like throwing gays off roof tops?

Christians have killed more people on the planet than any other demographic. :rolleyes:

Lmfao, who told you this, your commie buddy?

So you believe you have the authority to stop someone else from having an abortion even though it only says "thou shall not...". I dont see anywhere in that where you have permission to regulate someone else. Do you? :rolleyes:

Believing you have the authority to stop someone from having an abortion makes you a fake christian. :rolleyes:

Tho shall not kill makes you a Christian.. allowing people to kill makes you a Muslim..you a Muslim and like throwing gays off roof tops?

Christians have killed more people on the planet than any other demographic. :rolleyes:

History books. You may want to try them but realize if you read one you are going to feel really embarrassed about 90% of your posts showing you have never read one before. :rolleyes:

Tho Sha not kill

Quit living in the past. People have killed other people in the name of Christianity. They also committed a sin for doing that, and will eventually burn in hell forever.

Those people are no longer with us. How many times have you seen some Christian strap a bomb to himself and blow up a school? Or decapitate someone one in the name of Christ?

That cant be true. Conservatives want the federal government to build a $30B wall that the orange guy said Mexico was going to pay for. .

Protecting American citizens has nothing to do with authoritarianism. That's a natural God-given constitutionally-guaranteed right and the primary purpose of government.

It's the authoritarian left who wants to impose on American citizens the burden which unfettered illegal immigration brings. They seem to insist on it, regardless of the dire consequences and damage it brings to this nation.
"That's a natural God-given constitutionally-guaranteed right and the primary purpose of government."

God didnt write the constitution. :rolleyes:

I disagree. The rights bestowed upon us in the U.S. Constitution are God-given rights: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The right to worship that God, to speak freely, and to defend ourselves and our family.
You are confusing government and goD.

Time for therapy!

Nothing wrong with me. I'm successful, safe, sane, and well-adjusted.

God granted this country the greatness it achieved because we based our government on Christian values. Which is quite an accomplishment, seeing as how God is not really a respecter of nations.

Consider yourself blessed to be an American.
Lol, you keep thinking that.

That's THE definition of the right -- just short of anarchy. Authoritarianism grows as you move left
So why do rightys want the authority to force a woman to carry a child in her uterus that she doesnt want?

Tho Sha not kill

It's a concept the left lectures is common to all cultures. It's not, but they pretend it is.

Actually, a culture that has saved many more and given us rules to live by. A world without Christian principles would have been a horrible place: Murder, rape, theft, parental abuse, polygamy, human sacrifice, slavery, drunkenness, and buggery would be a common, everyday occurrence everywhere you look.
All of that still exists, and people thought murder was wrong long before Christianity

Quit living in the past. People have killed other people in the name of Christianity. They also committed a sin for doing that.

Those people are no longer with us. How many times have you seen some Christian strap a bomb to himself and blow up a school? Or decapitate someone one in the name of Christ?
That doesnt change the facts at all. Not even a little bit. :rolleyes:

History books. You may want to try them but realize if you read one you are going to feel really embarrassed about 90% of your posts showing you have never read one before. :rolleyes:

Lefty lying history books .

Tho Sha not kill

All of that still exists, and people thought murder was wrong long before Christianity

So sand monkeys throwing people off of roof tops all are imagination now, 50 million. Baby's murderd in the US since the early 70's is a lie?

Tho Sha not kill

Of course they did, but they still murdered each other. There was also no forgiveness before Christianity. There was the Judaic concept of "forgiveness" by doing good works and following God's commandments, but there were also "unforgivable sins." There were even "generational sins" that were passed on from father to son, or mother to daughter.

Christ's sacrifice on the cross was a gift from the Father, in order that we shouldn't perish, but would have life everlasting. That's how much He loves you. Even his own imperfect angels who revolted against Heaven will never be forgiven for waging war against God. Therefore, you are special.

Tho Sha not kill

So sand monkeys throwing people off of roof tops all are imagination now, 50 million. Baby's murderd in the US since the early 70's is a lie?

Nothing to do with me. You all are the ones claiming Christians are peaceful coexisters.

Nothing to do with me. You all are the ones claiming Christians are peaceful coexisters.

Of course we are. Are we throwing people off rooftops, "in the name of Christ"?

Tho Sha not kill

Of course they did, but they still murdered each other. There was also no forgiveness before Christianity. There was the Judaic concept of "forgiveness" by doing good works and following God's commandments, but there were also "unforgivable sins." There were even "generational sins" that were passed on from father to son, or mother to daughter.

Christ's sacrifice on the cross was a gift from the Father, in order that we shouldn't perish, but would have life everlasting. That's how much He loves you. Even his own imperfect angels who revolted against Heaven will never be forgiven for waging war against God. Therefore, you are special.
Dude you can’t just cite imaginary magic as some kind of breakthrough concept. People forgave each other long before Abraham. People acted a certain way out of fear of magical deities long before Christians did. Christ’s “sacrifice” placed his ass as magical ruler of eternal paradise, chillin’ with his dad.

You’ve done worse. Btw, 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

Last edited:

You’ve done worse. 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

Oh so that's why the middle East is so civil today , invite reporters in cut them up ..people wearing bombs and blowing their ass up

One of the most legitimate and essential powers of government is to protect innocent people under its jurisdiction from those who would unjustly kill them. You are objecting to this duty being carried out, in defense of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings.

Dude you can’t just cite imaginary magic as some kind of breakthrough concept. People forgave each other long before Abraham. People acted a certain way out of fear of magical deities long before Christians did. Christ’s “sacrifice” placed his ass as magical ruler of eternal paradise, chillin’ with his dad.

It may seem like "magic" to you superstitious and unsophisticated descendants of Darwin's apes, but for those who have a faith to believe in, it makes good sense.

I'll make a little wager here: One Benjamin Franklin says that on your deathbed many years from now, you'll either beg the God of Abraham, Isaac and Moses for forgiveness of your sins, or plead with Him for one more breath of air.

You in? :biggrin:

You’ve done worse. Btw, 99.999999% of the people you accuse of throwing people off rooftops have never done so.

How have I "done worse"? I've never murdered anyone. I don't worship false gods.

Sure, I'm not perfect. But I do know that there's a way to be forgiven for what I have done.

Forum List

Back