Can you be Anti Authoritarian on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like abortion, which protects individual rights of women to control their own body?

Perhaps they should have exercised that control a bit earlier, then they wouldn't need to kill a baby. However your party's negro solution has had the desired effect, it has held their numbers down to keep them manageable on your party's plantation.

Better yet, you don’t get to tell them what to do with their bodies.

It's not their body I'm concerned with, it's the body of the child and don't tell me a court trumps science. The brain stem and heart beat is in place within 13 days. To pretend that isn't life denies science.

LOL

The court trumps science. There I told ya.

Cool that just proves you're not better than ghetto thugs, they don't value life either.

LOLOL

And by "ghetto thugs," you mean our very esteemed Supreme Court.

:dance:

You moron, government can’t deny them rights they offer to others. :cuckoo:

They had the same rights as everyone else before the court decision. Faghadist demanded special consideration, it was never about love, it has always been about money.

Liar, they did not have the same rights as everyone else. Everyone else had the right to marry the person they loved and wanted to be legally bound together in matrimony.

They did not have that right.

Now they do.

Sure they did, they could marry anyone of the opposite sex they chose, just like everyone else of their gender. All they wanted was government benefits that were reserved for normal marriage. Civil unions were always available to address the family aspects.

Wow, you're a special kind of retard, ain't ya?

I said nothing about marrying a person of the opposite sex. I said getting to marry the person you love and want to be legally bound to.

Who the fuck is a moron like you to tell others which person they can or cannot marry?

I guess I'm not as retarded as you, you can be legally bound to anyone with a simple contract. It doesn't require defiling marriage. Like I said it's all about the money.

Then it's not marriage. Marriage is called marriage. You're describing something else. The government deals in issuing marriage licenses. Gays are equally protected by the law to legally marry and obtain a legally state issued marriage license to marry the person of their choice, just like you or I. So yeah, you're the retard for not being capable of comprehending that.

Perhaps they should have exercised that control a bit earlier, then they wouldn't need to kill a baby. However your party's negro solution has had the desired effect, it has held their numbers down to keep them manageable on your party's plantation.

It's not their body I'm concerned with, it's the body of the child and don't tell me a court trumps science. The brain stem and heart beat is in place within 13 days. To pretend that isn't life denies science.

LOL

Cool that just proves you're not better than ghetto thugs, they don't value life either.

LOLOL

Only an idiot would think the supreme court is infallible. Abortion was illegal for 200 years, the only thing that changed was the idiots on the court, and their ruling can be reversed by a subsequent court.

LOL

LOLOL

Only an idiot would think the supreme court is infallible. Abortion was illegal for 200 years, the only thing that changed was the idiots on the court, and their ruling can be reversed by a subsequent court.

Who said they're infallible? Oh, wait, you idiotically ascribed that to me when I said no such thing. :cuckoo:

They had the same rights as everyone else before the court decision. Faghadist demanded special consideration, it was never about love, it has always been about money.

Liar, they did not have the same rights as everyone else. Everyone else had the right to marry the person they loved and wanted to be legally bound together in matrimony.

Now they do.

Sure they did, they could marry anyone of the opposite sex they chose, just like everyone else of their gender. All they wanted was government benefits that were reserved for normal marriage. Civil unions were always available to address the family aspects.

I said nothing about marrying a person of the opposite sex. I said getting to marry the person you love and want to be legally bound to.

Who the fuck is a moron like you to tell others which person they can or cannot marry?

I guess I'm not as retarded as you, you can be legally bound to anyone with a simple contract. It doesn't require defiling marriage. Like I said it's all about the money.

Then it's not marriage. Marriage is called marriage. You're describing something else. The government deals in issuing marriage licenses. Gays are equally protected by the law to legally marry and obtain a legally state issued marriage license to marry the person of their choice, just like you or I. So yeah, you're the retard for not being capable of comprehending that.

Yeah, welcome to the age where the mentally ill are granted every wish. An ordered society be damned.

Now they do.

Yeah, welcome to the age where the mentally ill are granted every wish. An ordered society be damned.

Hey now, I wouldn't go so far as to say conservatives are granted every wish. :eusa_naughty:

LOL

LOLOL

Who said they're infallible? Oh, wait, you idiotically ascribed that to me when I said no such thing. :cuckoo:

Well you did say they can trump science. I thought you regressives believed in science, I guess you believe in intrusive government more.

Hey now, I wouldn't go so far as to say conservatives are granted every wish. :eusa_naughty:

Great deflection.

LOL

LOLOL

Well you did say they can trump science. I thought you regressives believed in science, I guess you believe in intrusive government more.

Great, more moronic posts from a moron. Imbecile, how does saying the law trumps science translate in your deformed brain to become I don't believe in science??

2s0blvo.jpg

Great deflection.

What deflection? You think homosexuality is a mental illness and I think conservatism is a mental illness. Maybe they both are?

LOLOL

Great, more moronic posts from a moron. Imbecile, how does saying the law trumps science translate in your deformed brain to become I don't believe in science??

2s0blvo.jpg

The court says it's not a life, regardless of what science says. Life is protected in the US Constitution in the 5th and 14th amendments, they are obligated to protect it, not ignore it. Now feel free to say a baby in the womb isn't alive and describe what normally happens if it's not killed.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

The court says it's not a life, regardless of what science says. Life is protected in the US Constitution in the 5th and 14th amendments, they are obligated to protect it, not ignore it. Now feel free to say a baby in the womb isn't alive and describe what normally happens if it's not killed.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Show me where the court says it's not a life.......

2s0blvo.jpg

The Constitution says life, liberty or property cannot be denied without due process. Like I said, if they considered it a life they would be obligated to protect it. It's simple logic, something you seem to be lacking.

2s0blvo.jpg

The Constitution says life, liberty or property cannot be denied without due process. Like I said, if they considered it a life they would be obligated to protect it. It's simple logic, something you seem to be lacking.

It says that of "persons." You're so fucking ignorant, your deformed brain actually translated that into meaning that means the court doesn't consider it a "life."

See what I mean when I say conservatism is a mental illness. And you're the poster child.

:lmao:

2s0blvo.jpg

It says that of "persons." You're so fucking ignorant, your deformed brain actually translated that into meaning that means the court doesn't consider it a "life."

See what I mean when I say conservatism is a mental illness. And you're the poster child.

So now a baby isn't a person? How does that work?

As far as I understand it the vast majority of "left-wing" actions are taken to remove individual freedom. I'm not making a case against this but simply confused.
Are there causes in the left wing circle where they fight for less power in the hands of Government?

Is it possible to be liberal minded but be overall against the addition of regulations laws already in place?

I'm trying my best to articulate my thoughts I understand its still going to be misconstrued as an insult to the left wing but I'm trying to understand the "overall" beliefs of "Left & Right" since everyone has different definitions, so I'm trying to formulate my own.
There is no president at least since the civil war who meets all requirement of an authoritarian.
  1. Rejecting or showing weak commitment to democratic rules.
  2. Denying the legitimacy of political opponents.
  3. Encouraging or tolerating violence.
  4. A readiness to stifle or limit civil liberties of opponents, including media.

2s0blvo.jpg

Let's review the 5th, shall we...?

No person...

...shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger...

Is an embryo a person who be held to a capital, or otherwise infamous crime? No.
Is an embryo a person who can be indicted by a grand jury? No.
Is an embryo a person who serve during time of war or public danger? No.

...nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb...

Is an embryo a person who can be placed in double jeopardy? No.

...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself...

Is an embryo a person who can be compelled in any criminal case? No.
Is an embryo a person who can be a witness against itself? No.

...nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation...​

Is an embryo a person who can own property? No.
Is an embryo a person who can be monetarily compensated? No.

Now we get to the juicy part...

...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

Is an embryo a person who can be deprived of life? No.
Is an embryo a person who can be deprived of liberty? No.
Is an embryo a person who can be deprived of property? No.
Is an embryo a person who can be guaranteed due process? No.

An embryo is not a person protected by the 5th Amendment.

No person...

...shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger...

Is an embryo a person who be held to a capital, or otherwise infamous crime? No.

...nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb...

...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself...

...nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation...​

Remember, you were an embryo once. I rest my case.

No person...

"I rest my case."

LOLOLOL

Ok, you go girl. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Meanwhile, while you're declaring victory where there is none, I demonstrated the 5th Amendment does not apply to embryos.

And yes, I too was once an embryo. And then I was born and the 5th Amendment then protected my rights.

No person...

"I rest my case."

LOLOLOL

Ok, you go girl. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Meanwhile, while you're declaring victory where there is none, I demonstrated the 5th Amendment does not apply to embryos.

And yes, I too was once an embryo. And then I was born and the 5th Amendment then protected my rights.

You can claim that if you wish, if you weren't protected then, there no reason you should be protected now. You're nothing but an older embryo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back