Can women rock too?

I wish she wouldn't wear so much makeup! She is a very attractive woman, and all of that makeup takes away from her natural beauty! Yuck! It looks yucky. Waaaay too much.

I wish she wouldn't chew gum while she's singing a song. That bugs the hell out of me for some reason. :lol:

She isn't in that one. Lol!

She absolutely has gum in her mouth in that video. You see her chewing it, you even see the gum in her open mouth.

I wish she wouldn't wear so much makeup! She is a very attractive woman, and all of that makeup takes away from her natural beauty! Yuck! It looks yucky. Waaaay too much.

I wish she wouldn't chew gum while she's singing a song. That bugs the hell out of me for some reason. :lol:

She absolutely has gum in her mouth in that video. You see her chewing it, you even see the gum in her open mouth.

Oh yeah. Lol! I watched it again and noticed that. So what though? It doesn't seem to affect her performance at all.

You know who has some talent? Christina Aguilera. She doesn't rock, though. Unless someone can prove me wrong.

I'm going for Jessica. The Allman-type Jessica.

Yes, girls can rock, but some things are best left to those who do it best.

Oh yeah. Lol! I watched it again and noticed that. So what though? It doesn't seem to affect her performance at all.

I'm not sure why it bugs me, but it does. Maybe just because I can imagine hearing the gum smacking through the mic, or because I can imagine her choking in the gum when she is singing with it in her mouth. :p

I have a friend (a guy friend - of COURSE) who says that women can't rock. Whenever I bring up women rock bands, he says that no guys really like them and that they are "chick rock." So what do you think about it?

Unfortunately there are NOT a whole lot of women rock bands out there for me to make a valid argument. I bring up bands like Heart and I bring up lady rockers like Joan Jett, but he just laughs and says that they don't rock.

I'm looking for a good argument I can use against him. :D

Joan Jett rocks and looks good doing it.

I have a friend (a guy friend - of COURSE) who says that women can't rock. Whenever I bring up women rock bands, he says that no guys really like them and that they are "chick rock." So what do you think about it?

Unfortunately there are NOT a whole lot of women rock bands out there for me to make a valid argument. I bring up bands like Heart and I bring up lady rockers like Joan Jett, but he just laughs and says that they don't rock.

97% of Joan Jett songs are covers. What's her original song again?

I Hate Myself For Loving You?

Songs written by Joan Jett | SecondHandSongs

Forum List

Back