Can we "trust" a right wing congress to investigate Trump?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, the above thread's heading is rhetorical........But, can we really trust the various congressional committees that are charged with investigating the Trump administration catastrophe to pursue the Russian connections, the seditious involvement of Trump's underlings with Russian counterparts, Trump's need to divulge his tax returns, etc........with the same fervor as these committees pursued the Obama administration dealings about Benghazi, the ACA's legitimacy, and Clinton's private server?

I would expect that right wingers in congress will be MORE concerned with WHO is leaking information on Trump's wrongdoings to the media, than the essence of what is being leaked....they are, after all, partisan hacks.......and ONLY when the electorate's ire is fully thrown at them jeopardizing their sorry seats in congress, will they finally do their jobs and abandon the Trump oligarchy that he has created.

Its less than a month......and look how "smooth" the Trump administration has functioned. I am concerned that, as Cheney advised GWB, only the starting of a war can divert people's attention from these messes.

Well I'd say we need to wait for him to do something that he has to be investigated for.

Of course, the above thread's heading is rhetorical........But, can we really trust the various congressional committees that are charged with investigating the Trump administration catastrophe to pursue the Russian connections, the seditious involvement of Trump's underlings with Russian counterparts, Trump's need to divulge his tax returns, etc........with the same fervor as these committees pursued the Obama administration dealings about Benghazi, the ACA's legitimacy, and Clinton's private server?

I would expect that right wingers in congress will be MORE concerned with WHO is leaking information on Trump's wrongdoings to the media, than the essence of what is being leaked....they are, after all, partisan hacks.......and ONLY when the electorate's ire is fully thrown at them jeopardizing their sorry seats in congress, will they finally do their jobs and abandon the Trump oligarchy that he has created.

Its less than a month......and look how "smooth" the Trump administration has functioned. I am concerned that, as Cheney advised GWB, only the starting of a war can divert people's attention from these messes.
Oh great. Another prophet like jakestarkey.

Well I'd say we need to wait for him to do something that he has to be investigated for.
"scuse me but who is that gal in your avatar. She looks like she just finished giving a series of sloppy BJs over at the local truck stop and is calling up the next guy

This thing is starting to stink
Time for a special investigator

We got one over a blowjob....we can get one to look into Trumps ties to Russia

• Banned
You snowflakes aren't going to like this way this turns out.

Thanks for using the term "snowflakes"......I'm sure you feel that you've fulfilled your right wing duties for today. LOL

I wonder, do any of these "people" have any proof of anything?

Aren't snowflakes White. I can't remember since Il live in a warm state.

.....and here I thought that left leaning posters were often criticized for supporting blacks and browns.

Only a propaganda soaked moron would trust Congress on ANYTHING, after all they're 535 dishonest numbskulls that are so incompetent they couldn't find their own asses with both hands, a GPS navigation system and a Sherpa Guide.

Only a propaganda soaked moron would trust Congress on ANYTHING, after all they're 535 dishonest numbskulls that are so incompetent they couldn't find their own asses with both hands, a GPS navigation system and a Sherpa Guide.

Well, they got good healthcare, get good pension, are on vacatgions 11 months out of the year and get paid handsomely to fuck things up. That is smart as heck!

Forum List

Back