Can We Stop The January 6 Witchhunt Circus???

Gee, offhand I'd say that is not only more people than attended every one of Biddum and Kammy's rallies put together, but more than all the people who went to his inauguration and have come to see and hear him speak in person and on TV since, put together.
Lucky thing that is what decides elections.

Oh Heck No ... Are You Crazy ... :dunno:

Kangaroo Courts in a Banana Republic are just about the only entertainment worth the money they are spending.
I have a bag of Dot's Southwest Seasoned Twisted Pretzels and some cold brewed coffee ...
Just waiting for the next segment from the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway.

Thank God those retarded fools aren't busy passing Legislation ... :thup:
IGNORE

I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.
Most likely the GOP will end the committee in January 2023 after winning in 2022. They want it shut down quickly, too.

But by that time, the Justice Department will have it, and there's not much you can do about that.

So if laws have indeed been broken, it's going to come out, and people are going to be exposed. Sorry.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.
Wont work for me. My representative is a leftist who doesn’t even answer his email when it comes from someone obviously Republican.

It's not a witch hunt, because their not looking for witches.

It's a select committee investigating a republic coup attempt.
It wasn’t a coup attempt. Normal people don’t believe that lie, and pushing forward on this ridiculous witch-hunt will just drive moderates over to Republicans, more so than they are already.

You MIGHT have gotten away with it if this sole riot from the right hadn‘t been preceded by hundreds of more more damaging riots from the left, for months on end. The double standards are blinding.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with this. Nor will it. Sorry.

Your deflection chops have withered since you've been in the rabbit hole.
No, what it does is show how the Democrats have a history of fabricating stories to make Trump look bad.

Trump isn’t even president. It just shows how scared the Dems are of him, should he decide to run. All polls show Trump beating Biden by miles, should the latter decide to run. If it’s Cackles, she loses by an even wider margin.

No, what it does is show how the Democrats have a history of fabricating stories to make Trump look bad.

Trump isn’t even president. It just shows how scared the Dems are of him, should he decide to run. All polls show Trump beating Biden by miles, should the latter decide to run. If it’s Cackles, she loses by an even wider margin.
No, needs to make the orange, traitor look bad, Trump does a fine job, all by himself.
The only people scared of Trump is his cult.

I am scared of them, stupid people are dangerous.

If your Representatives are worth a damn in the first place, sending them a letter wouldn't be necessary.
If your Representatives aren't worth a damn, screw sending them a letter, and start doing what is necessary to throw their sorry ass out of office peaceably.

Or ... Dress like a Viking and overthrow the government with no guns and a handful of pissed off people.
Some people apparently think that is possible and serious business.

Last edited:
I personally support peaceful demonstrations but oppose riots. Jan. 6th was a riot therefore I oppose it. People who participated in that riot and damaged property or attacked the police should be arrested and prosecuted. The same should apply to the BLM and Antifa riots.

However to call the Jan. 6th riot an insurrection is in my opinion a stretch. No firearms were found on the protestors and few even bothered to disguise their faces. Once in the Capitol building the protestors largely wandered around without any plan of attack. There obviously was no preplanning involved. If the protestors had cornered the Congress critters the armed police could have stopped them quickly with their firearms.

Yes it is a select committee. A very select committee. A bunch of Democrats and a couple of “Never Trump” Republicans. To me it is a kangaroo committee much like a kangaroo court.

Perhaps when the Republicans regain control of the House after the Midterms they will have a real investigation and address the evidence that the FBI was involved in inciting the mob.

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

In mid June, Revolver News published a groundbreaking investigative report arguing that certain elements of the federal government not only had foreknowledge of the events of 1/6, but that some senior members of the major militia groups blamed for the so-called “insurrection” were actually federal informants or undercover operatives themselves.

Scarcely three months after this report, the New York Times took the occasion of a sleepy Saturday morning to quietly confirm that there were indeed FBI informants among those militia members who “stormed the Capitol.”

We learn that this particular informant, affiliated with a Midwest chapter of the Proud Boys militia group, provided the FBI advance warning that he would be traveling to DC along with other Proud Boys. The informant also kept his FBI handler in the loop as the “storming of the Capitol” unfolded throughout the day on the 6th.The piece goes on to reference an “additional informant from another Proud Boys chapter that took part in the sacking of the Capitol.”

"Revolver news". Too damn funny.

1641471946729.png

No, needs to make the orange, traitor look bad, Trump does a fine job, all by himself.
The only people scared of Trump is his cult.

I am scared of them, stupid people are dangerous.
You’re the cult, and you can’t even see it.

It takes a high degree of brainwashing to call Trump a traitor when YOUR demented guy is letting illegals stream in during a pandemic and abandons $85 billion in military equipment to our enemies.

Wont work for me. My representative is a leftist who doesn’t even answer his email when it comes from someone obviously Republican.
To Candycorn who “loved” the above post of mine: You are saying you love when Democrats, elected to represent the entire state, ignore all correspondence from Republicans.

You are in favor of 2nd-class citizenship, announcing that you feel 48% of voters are so inferior that they are not worthy of basic rights and should be ignored.

What next? Should Republicans be required to sew an R on their shirt sleeve? Have to walk in the curb? Should we wall them off in a ghetto?

The leftists today are Hitler, circa 1938.

It won't stop until democrats get bored of trying to use it as a excuse and to cover up their own short comings. Or they can have something else to beat to death.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with Jan 6.

You can try to deflect and deny all you want. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back