Can we put an end to Trump persecution??

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Since every single Trump allegation is just political driven unfounded tripe. And the fact Biden's obvious collusion is ignored...Well, we are NOT ignoring either.

Since every single Trump allegation is just political driven unfounded tripe. And the fact Biden's obvious collusion is ignored...Well, we are NOT ignoring either.
Probably not, there's big money and politics behind it, we're just the Hoi Polloi.

I mean, some of us could, but is that the right decision at this point in time? Probably not.

Let go and let God for a little bit.

"Persecution?" Nope.
The word is prosecution and obviously you can't ignore it.
Sucks to be Trump, am I right?

Is Mary L your bitch? Hard up, aintcha?
The only bitch I see here is you. Bitch. :slap:

I was more along the lines of thinking you probably don't have billions of dollars and a lot of property and

are financially secure for the rest of your life. Trump is.

Trump said a did some bad things and so did Biden, it is Trump's turn to be punished if found guilty and next it will be Biden's, all in good time.

It is 100% deliberate theatre but let us wait to be absolutely sure of the motives of the production team .Are they really trying to cut off his political genitals forever , or , is this their main story narrative to ensure he is re-elected . You can argue it either way presently imo.

Yes, it can end when Trump wants it to end. He can make a plea deal, poof, it's over!

He wants your money, and the circus helps him get that.....

Forum List

Back