Can we last till the election?

I know many people are looking forward to judgement day in the 2022 elections, but can we last till November?

Will there be anything left of the country?

And if we do, will the GOP respond since they usually don't?

Very depressing.

Sorry you are so depressed, I guess is what you get for your whole life being tied to the government.

Me and mine will be fine till Nov, and after Nov nothing will change for us no matter the outcome

You guys are truly amazing with your hypocrisy. You read what you want to read. Meanwhile, you guys said the very same thing for four years, "How long can the country last under Trump?". How is it you can say that but I can't?

Yeah, amazing how alike you two sides are, the things you hate the most about the other side are the things you do the most

So you're telling me you're a brainwashed FOX News watcher without saying it outright.

Try to understand that we are _not_ like you. We don't get our news spoonfed to us from the TeeVee. You do. You can't even imagine not just parroting the party line, as fed to you by the MSM. The concept of independent thinking is just too utterly alien to you.

All lefties ever do is parrot the party line and the MSM is completely controlled by the left with few exceptions.

For example, I argued with lefties on this board months ago when they were being told by their sources that this inflation is transitory. They swore up and down that it was because that is what CNN and MSNBC was telling them. Lefties NEVER, EVER think for themselves. They are a case study in group-think, mind-meld indoctrination. This is exactly why the even the lefty supreme court justices always vote in blocks. It is a mental disease.

All lefties ever do is parrot the party line and the MSM is completely controlled by the left with few exceptions.

For example, I argued with lefties on this board months ago when they were being told by their sources that this inflation is transitory. They swore up and down that it was because that is what CNN and MSNBC was telling them. Lefties NEVER, EVER think for themselves. They are a case study in group-think, mind-meld indoctrination. This is exactly why the even the lefty supreme court justices always vote in blocks. It is a mental disease.
Righties believe that inflation is due to government, which nicely coincides with their political agenda rather than the product of independent thought.

Righties believe that inflation is due to government, which nicely coincides with their political agenda rather than the product of independent thought.
Government policies absolutely have an effect on inflation. Funny that Biden has now said the FED needs to take over to try to fix it.

You're wrong about that. They have every intention of destroying the greatest nation on earth.
You've been saying such batshit crazy stuff for years now. Don't you ever get tired of being so stupidly wrong?

Wait, what am I saying. Trump cult sore-losers _want_ to be humiliated. They know that getting humiliated proves to the other cultists how much they're willing to debase themselves on behalf of the cult, and thus earns them massive brownie points with the cult.

Given how violent and unstale the Trump cultists are, and how much they hate those who betray the cult, a cultist's life consists largely of proving his loyalty to the cult. It's self-preservation. Trump cultists screaming their idiot conspiracy theories are like jihadists competing to see who can scream "ALLAHU AHKBAR!" the loudest. They're not doing it to impress outsiders, they're doing it to impress the other cultists.

Government policies absolutely have an effect on inflation. Funny that Biden has now said the FED needs to take over to try to fix it.
Inflation is all Biden’s fault. Here you are just going with the right wing groupthink.

Has nothing to do with the pandemic. It’s just Biden.

How convenient.

I think this is a good question, can we last till the election!

I'd say, not necessarily. Things are worse than I've ever seen, and I saw the whole Vietnam War, and that was worse than anything besides all this.

You've been saying such batshit crazy stuff for years now. Don't you ever get tired of being so stupidly wrong?

Wait, what am I saying. Trump cult sore-losers _want_ to be humiliated. They know that getting humiliated proves to the other cultists how much they're willing to debase themselves on behalf of the cult, and thus earns them massive brownie points with the cult.

Given how violent and unstale the Trump cultists are, and how much they hate those who betray the cult, a cultist's life consists largely of proving his loyalty to the cult. It's self-preservation. Trump cultists screaming their idiot conspiracy theories are like jihadists competing to see who can scream "ALLAHU AHKBAR!" the loudest. They're not doing it to impress outsiders, they're doing it to impress the other cultists.
This is not about the Trump cult. Anyone supporting Biden has major mental issues or just completely uninformed
Inflation is all Biden’s fault. Here you are just going with the right wing groupthink.

Has nothing to do with the pandemic. It’s just Biden.

How convenient.
Inflation was under control when Trump is in office despite covid. Inflation goes bananas with Biden in office due to his social and energy policies. Try to keep up.

Sure....Dow down 1,000pts today, all is well, oh and a new war!
Well, at least one new war ---

In addition to Ukraine, Yemen just attacked UAE with missiles this morning (Our Patriot defenses caught them out of the air) and China just buzzed Taiwan this weekend with a lot of military planes.

Things are rapidly falling apart, people are noticing this, right?

Another fine example of the "Any accusation from a conservative is actually a confession" rule.

We get it. You haven't had an original thought since the previous millenium, so you can't even imagine that others aren't as hopelessly brainwashed as yourself. Your masters told to repeat "Liberals are parrots", so you won't even consider disobeying.

Keep pondering this until it sinks in -- we are not like you. Your rather obvious moral and intellectual failings are unique to you and your side.

So, how do your masters tell you to respond to that? Go on, run and check. We'll wait. After all, you wouldn't want to get caught going off-script. You know how much TheParty hates it when you do that.

In addition to Ukraine, Yemen just attacked UAE with missiles this morning (Our Patriot defenses caught them out of the air) and China just buzzed Taiwan this weekend with a lot of military planes.

No, they aren't.

If the historical trend holds true, Republicans will win the House and Senate.

The party who holds the presidency has always lost the House and Senate during the midterms.

How could you not be happy about that?
These folks have this comically hyperbolic, apocalyptic crap pounded into them all day, every day by MAGA media and social media.

Over time, it just becomes part of their regular thought processes.

Imagine going through life like that. 24/7 paranoia. Yikes.

Inflation was under control when Trump is in office despite covid. Inflation goes bananas with Biden in office due to his social and energy policies. Try to keep up.
The economy was still well below normal when Trump was in office because of COVID. Inflation goes bananas when the economy starts back up and resources are not ready for the surge. Very little to do with the government. Very much to do with sheer reality of trying to start the economy back up (metaphorically speaking).

Try to avoid the Republican groupthink.

NATO leadership is full of 'war pigs'.
Ukraine could easily escalate to epic proportions!!

Forum List

Back