can we get rid of dhs please? adds and enforces 6 year old on terrorist no-fly list

nope and I don't think their all invasive bullshit is worth their incompetence

Welp, your insane.

Invasive :lol: You show up and take your shoes off walk through a metal detector and show a state issued picture ID. Those fucking natzis

and now you go into a database that tracks all your info about the flight including seat, to and from, type of payment, etc and now you get scanned by an xray machine that allows pervs and pedos to look at you and your kids and spouses privates as you travel. they also can search your bags based on loose criteria a tond let ged loser tsa people act as tough guys towards you whenever they have a bad day.

Over react much? I would be willing to bet that you're a fucking asshiole to anyone in uniform and then you go insane when they react badly.

This is one of those lose-lose situations for DHS. I'm reminded of the movie Terminator when the Arnold Schwartzenegger character systematically kills all the Sarah Connors he finds in the telephone directory until he finds the real one he's looking for. Same thing here: There is probably a good reason for that particular name to remain on the no-fly list even though there's a six year old with the same name. But the news media is pretty good at turning this around and make it look like a matter of bureaucratic incompetency.

It would be more accurate to say that there's a six year old whose name is the same as a person on the no-fly list. But reporting that a six year old has been placed on the list makes for bigger headlines.

So much for journalistic integrity.

That makes sense, except for the fat that the 6 year old is the one getting hassled by the TSA, not whoever has that name that is really on the list. If the TSA can not recognize the fact that a 6 yo is not a terrorist that is bureaucratic incompetence. Considering that some of these children with the same name are frequent fliers you would think that they would get their act together. Instead, they have people, like you, defending them for their stupidity.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Really, Might they be thinking that terrorist are not above using kids to carry out their attacks?

just saying :)

Sounds about the level of terrorism we have been seeing lately.

You are on the no fly list, so you go out and find a kid with the same name to blow up a plane. :rofl:

You partisan fucks are stupid. They let the girl fly THAT day. The next time she flies they will let her fly again THAT day. It's not like they took her into the back room and beat a confession of terrorism out of her.

Big deal she's on a list .

Let me put your name on that list, and let you have to pay all the fees that result because you miss your flight, no matter how early you get to the airport. The TSA is terminally stupid, and rarely gets anything right.

The Tales of an Amputee Mommy: Humiliation... And Now I'm Angry

I agree with getting rid of the DoE , but that's another thread. You don't think that TSA has kept some planes from being blown up since 2001?

Do you mean like the ones that the underwear bomber and the shoe bomber were on?

Welp, your insane.

Invasive :lol: You show up and take your shoes off walk through a metal detector and show a state issued picture ID. Those fucking natzis

and now you go into a database that tracks all your info about the flight including seat, to and from, type of payment, etc and now you get scanned by an xray machine that allows pervs and pedos to look at you and your kids and spouses privates as you travel. they also can search your bags based on loose criteria a tond let ged loser tsa people act as tough guys towards you whenever they have a bad day.

Over react much? I would be willing to bet that you're a fucking asshiole to anyone in uniform and then you go insane when they react badly.

as usual you are wrong

You partisan fucks are stupid. They let the girl fly THAT day. The next time she flies they will let her fly again THAT day. It's not like they took her into the back room and beat a confession of terrorism out of her.

Let me put your name on that list, and let you have to pay all the fees that result because you miss your flight, no matter how early you get to the airport. The TSA is terminally stupid, and rarely gets anything right.

A) Nothings perfect, if you're looking for a perfect system. too bad. But just as I am willing to acknowledge that some guilty folks will go free for our justice system to work I will accept that sometimes people get caught up in snafus to make our anti terrorism systems work. If one life is saved from such measures than im fine with 1000 or even 1000000 people being slightly inconvenienced. I'm sorry life isn't valuable to you.

B) If you miss a flight due to TSA procedures the airline will get you on the next available flight for no charge. And that is standard with ANY airline.

as usual you are wrong

I have no doubt based off your hatred of LEO in your posts that I am correct.

as usual you are wrong

I have no doubt based off your hatred of LEO in your posts that I am correct.

nope I avoid cops like the plague and go through tsa orderly so I don't have to deal with those uneducated dumbasses

A) Nothings perfect, if you're looking for a perfect system. too bad. But just as I am willing to acknowledge that some guilty folks will go free for our justice system to work I will accept that sometimes people get caught up in snafus to make our anti terrorism systems work. If one life is saved from such measures than im fine with 1000 or even 1000000 people being slightly inconvenienced. I'm sorry life isn't valuable to you.

B) If you miss a flight due to TSA procedures the airline will get you on the next available flight for no charge. And that is standard with ANY airline.

Does that mean the airline will comp you for other expenses occurred as a result of the TSA procedure, or does the TSA do that?

Does that mean the airline will comp you for other expenses occurred as a result of the TSA procedure, or does the TSA do that?

What other expenses? You should be compensated for the hour you have to wait for the next flight? :lol:

And how often do you think something like this happens out of the millions of peple who fly everyday?

The US Government is reacting exactly the way they have been expected to react to the threat of Islamic fundamentalism. Increasing ridiculous, insure and lying in more transparent ways .
As its reaction becomes more eccentric People and institutions that have trusted the government will begin to fall away and be draw to more stable sources of security .
The new more secure bodies will accumulate more influence and begin to pull the US government traditional allies into there new orbit .

All in accordance to the plan.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
The TSA are a bunch of idiots. The only way it is ever going to work is to allow them to PROFILE.

The TSA are a bunch of idiots. The only way it is ever going to work is to allow them to PROFILE.

Nothing funnier than someone calling someone stupid and using incorrect grammar in the process. :lol:

lmao love the ignore you got going...

Yeah the TSA are idiots. Fly much?

:clap2: and she repeats the grammatical faux pas. :lol:

The TSA is a singular entity .

As for the ignore, you are on ignore, but I can still choose to read individual posts. I do so occasionally for the humor

Here , I'll help you out

The TSA is full of idiots is a proper sentence
The TSA is an idiotic bureaucracy would be a proper sentence.

The TSA are idiots is , well, idiotic.

:lol:

What other expenses? You should be compensated for the hour you have to wait for the next flight? :lol:

And how often do you think something like this happens out of the millions of peple who fly everyday?

That it happens at all shows it happens to much. Just FYI, usually you have to wait longer than an hour, sometimes a lot longer. If you miss your cruise because you miss your flight, who pays for that?

lmao love the ignore you got going...

Yeah the TSA are idiots. Fly much?

:clap2: and she repeats the grammatical faux pas. :lol:

The TSA is a singular entity .

As for the ignore, you are on ignore, but I can still choose to read individual posts. I do so occasionally for the humor

Here , I'll help you out

The TSA is full of idiots is a proper sentence
The TSA is an idiotic bureaucracy would be a proper sentence.

The TSA are idiots is , well, idiotic.

:lol:

You are full of idiots.
How do you like that?

That it happens at all shows it happens to much. Just FYI, usually you have to wait longer than an hour, sometimes a lot longer. If you miss your cruise because you miss your flight, who pays for that?

Honestly, I do not know, but come on QW how often does that happen?

Honestly, I do not know, but come on QW how often does that happen?

if it happens once its too much you statist, big government piece of shit

Forum List

Back