Can we finally bury the myth Democrats are smarter?

Education and healthcare are not rights, no matter what the commies at the U.N. have to say about it.
Except they ARE rights in this country because WE say so. Education is free through high school. If you walk into an emergency room you can't be refused at least some minimal level of care.

We haven't said education is a right, and even if a bunch of sleazy politicians claim it is, that doesn't make it so. Politicians can claim everyone has a right to a Lamborghini, but that doesn't make it one.

-Every one should have a education Then get a job; and pay for it yourself. For you ,and your children. Education is a privilege; not a right.

And I bet you see owning a gun as a right not a privilege?

The neocon whackjobs sure have their priorities right.

As to the Oped, I dunno if Dems are smarter. What I do know is that anybody who didn't vote for Dumbya and who won't vote for Trump are smarter than those that did/will.

If you vote for either candidate this election, you are not smart at all. This is a year to find a good third party candidate.

Quote from James Carville, Democratic Strategist:
“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

Source: Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Democrat James Carville Says 80% of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
Right now most of the voters not just the DEM's are thinking that Hillary looks awfully good compared with Donald Duck Trump.

I'm thinking we have two very bad candidates with no integrity or honesty. What is amusing is most Americans don't think either are honest, yet this is what Americans have given us. I can't in good faith vote for either of these two dishonest people.

Republicans are so fucking stupid.

Democrats feel that
-Every one should have a education
-Everyone should have healthcare
-Value knowledge and the advancement of such
-Value science investment and believe that it can cure diseases that effect us.
-Value being number one on earth as a country!
-Value our environment and fight to protect our national treasures.
-Value our air, water and food quality
-Believe the worker isn't a second class citizen because he or she was born without as much money.
-I am seriously starting to believe that the democrats believe in modern civilization while the repubicans wish for something very backwards.

WTF do republicans want to do? The opposite. and you call yourself smart? Give me a fucking break. You sound more and more like the taliban every day.

Democrats are so fucking stupid.

You think that if government doesn't give you those things, it doesn't count.

My God man, put your penis back in your pants and do something for yourself, this is pathetic

Heaven forbid we go out and make something of ourselves and feel good about we accomplished. Government wants the credit for that.

And I bet you see owning a gun as a right not a privilege?

No, owning a gun is a privilege. That's why it's in the Bill of Privileges.

No wait, it's the Bill of Rights ...

Feriners don't grasp our Constitution, do you?

The neocon whackjobs sure have their priorities right

:lmao:

You suck at insults too. You used "neocon" as an insult in a way that contradicted the definition of neocon, classic. Can't make up the stupid that leftists actually are. You don't know what a neocon is, do you? LMAO

As to the Oped, I dunno if Dems are smarter. What I do know is that anybody who didn't vote for Dumbya and who won't vote for Trump are smarter than those that did/will.

Thank you. Ditto for Obama and Hillary

Education and healthcare are not rights, no matter what the commies at the U.N. have to say about it.
Except they ARE rights in this country because WE say so. Education is free through high school. If you walk into an emergency room you can't be refused at least some minimal level of care.

We haven't said education is a right, and even if a bunch of sleazy politicians claim it is, that doesn't make it so. Politicians can claim everyone has a right to a Lamborghini, but that doesn't make it one.
Where I live, public school is just that, public. I showed the school that I was a resident and they admitted my kids. They had no choice in the matter. That sounds like a right to me.

If I was bleeding and waked into an ER, they would treat me. No money or insurance required. Sounds like I have a right to health care.

You may not want to face the reality since your politics say it is wrong but they are indeed rights that we have.

Where I live, public school is just that, public. I showed the school that I was a resident and they admitted my kids. They had no choice in the matter. That sounds like a right to me.

If I was bleeding and waked into an ER, they would treat me. No money or insurance required. Sounds like I have a right to health care.

You may not want to face the reality since your politics say it is wrong but they are indeed rights that we have.

What a stupid argument, that isn't what a "right" means

It's just a luxury spoiled brats like him take for granted. He clearly has no idea what legal rights are.

If you had a blood clot in your brain and you walked into a hospital in Ethiopia, would they have a brain surgeon on staff who would treat you? No? Then healthcare is not a right. Same thing with education. Do you think every little boy in Nigeria goes to school? No? Then it's not a right.

Your problem is that you don't know the difference between a right and a government boondoggle.

It's just a luxury spoiled brats like him take for granted. He clearly has no idea what legal rights are.

Yes. I bought gas today, that makes buying gas my right!

Yes. I bought gas today, that makes buying gas my right!

I have internet every day in my house. Internet must be a right.

If you had a blood clot in your brain and you walked into a hospital in Ethiopia, would they have a brain surgeon on staff who would treat you? No? Then healthcare is not a right. Same thing with education. Do you think every little boy in Nigeria goes to school? No? Then it's not a right.

I should have been more clear, I live in the USofA

Your problem is that you don't know the difference between a right and a government boondoggle.
Do you know the difference? I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
A right is something that government cannot take away from you. What do you think the "Bill of Rights" is?
The "Bill of Rights" is a list of rights embedded in the Constitution and recognized by the US Government. What the government give the government can take away. The Constitution has been altered many times. There is a good portion of this country that would repeal the 2nd amendment if they could get a majority of the country on their side so that "right" might vanish.

A right is something that government cannot take away from you. What do you think the "Bill of Rights" is?
The "Bill of Rights" is a list of rights embedded in the Constitution and recognized by the US Government. What the government give the government can take away. The Constitution has been altered many times. There is a good portion of this country that would repeal the 2nd amendment if they could get a majority of the country on their side so that "right" might vanish.

And if you get the 2nd amendment repealed, then yes, that right goes away. Here's the 4-1-1, it hasn't been repealed, so it's still a right ...

Well, Republicans did elect Trump as their nominee - that is a REALLY bad way convince people you aren't dumb.

And if you get the 2nd amendment repealed, then yes, that right goes away. Here's the 4-1-1, it hasn't been repealed, so it's still a right ...
Then we agree, a right is something that government can take away from you.

Forum List

Back