Can the US intercept missiles?

Trump receiving Iranian missiles could turn out to be a major game changer on the world stage. Not only are there no reactions but also no missiles were intercepted.
Trump could not react to the Iranian retaliation without exposing 5000 more US troops to Iranian attacks.
That is a good question.

I remember reading something about some tests way back, 1980s or 1990s. They were covered on major US networks on the news back then and all, but they never bothered to mention that the tests were a failure.
What kind of tests do you mean? Air defense?

Does it need extra reports? Is a US base with 1500 troops inside without air defense?

Here´s proof the base was not vacated:

Just wondering: No missiles intercepted? You mean rockets normally explode and go BOOM with a flash of bright light in the sky?

I never knew that. Must be a new russian technology. You can see and hear all kinds of flashes and booms.

News flash for ya, BP, the way this stuff works is that it calculates a vector for the incoming rocket. That way it can know both its arc and speed to know where to launch a counteroffensive to strike it in the sky to take it out. If the computer sees that the arc of the trajectory will cause it to land on our troops or assets, it launches a counterstrike. But if the rocket is seen as landing in a neutral area, it lets it go; no point in wasting resources.

US bases are now neutral areas?

No asswipe. Neutral areas are neutral areas. There were no American troop casualties, was there?

That´s just a Trump claim. I guess, when missiles hit a base with over 1500 troops in it, casualties are inevitable.

Does it need extra reports? Is a US base with 1500 troops inside without air defense?

Just wondering: No missiles intercepted? You mean rockets normally explode and go BOOM with a flash of bright light in the sky?

I never knew that. Must be a new russian technology. You can see and hear all kinds of flashes and booms.

News flash for ya, BP, the way this stuff works is that it calculates a vector for the incoming rocket. That way it can know both its arc and speed to know where to launch a counteroffensive to strike it in the sky to take it out. If the computer sees that the arc of the trajectory will cause it to land on our troops or assets, it launches a counterstrike. But if the rocket is seen as landing in a neutral area, it lets it go; no point in wasting resources.

No asswipe. Neutral areas are neutral areas. There were no American troop casualties, was there?

That´s just a Trump claim. I guess, when missiles hit a base with over 1500 troops in it, casualties are inevitable.

Quite yer lying, buttwipe. That is the official statement from CentCom. We suffered no casualties. Or are you just another psycho conspiracy nutjob like Gripless who thinks everything we are told is a total lie and they can conceal the dead bodies of killed soldiers and their families? Get lost.

Quite yer lying, buttwipe. That is the official statement from CentCom. We suffered no casualties. Or are you just another psycho conspiracy nutjob like Gripless who thinks everything we are told is a total lie and they can conceal the dead bodies of killed soldiers and their families? Get lost.

It is a phrump claim and I don´t believe it.

Trump receiving Iranian missiles could turn out to be a major game changer on the world stage. Not only are there no reactions but also no missiles were intercepted.
Trump could not react to the Iranian retaliation without exposing 5000 more US troops to Iranian attacks.
That is a good question.

I remember reading something about some tests way back, 1980s or 1990s. They were covered on major US networks on the news back then and all, but they never bothered to mention that the tests were a failure.
What kind of tests do you mean? Air defense?
They were simply tests to see if they could shoot down missiles. In California, if I remember correctly, but I don't remember the year.

Yeah, some kind of missile defense system, it was a major one, I remember they used some acronyms. Possibly SDI.

It is a phrump claim and I don´t believe it.

How is the Admiral Kuznetsov doing lately?

You forgot the 179 dead Ukrainians. Too bad all the dead were all non-Americans. Funny how all those Ukrainians were visiting Iran. Hopefully no one Joe Biden knows.
There were 9 Ukrainian crew members, and 2 among the passengers.

The majority of victims were the citizens of Iran and Canada.

And I don't know how it is appropriate to use the word 'funny' in this context.

You forgot the 179 dead Ukrainians. Too bad all the dead were all non-Americans. Funny how all those Ukrainians were visiting Iran. Hopefully no one Joe Biden knows.

What a funny coincidence, that there are almost 200 Iranians and Canadians all flying to Ukraine, Joe Biden loves Ukraine, and now the Iranian Lt. Governor of Washington has a bunch of Iranian friends traveling back and forth to Canada who doesn't want them stopped and questioned!

What a funny coincidence, that there are almost 200 Iranians and Canadians all flying to Ukraine, Joe Biden loves Ukraine, and now the Iranian Lt. Governor of Washington has a bunch of Iranian friends traveling back and forth to Canada who doesn't want them stopped and questioned!
Many passengers were going to use Kiev as a transit point.

If they travelled through say Warsaw, it wouldn't be funny? And what do Biden have to do with that?

80+ dead and hundreds injured is no casualties?
Oh, dude, come on. Buying this shit is too much even for you.
And you buy into that zero casualties nonsense?
What we have here is a President who murdered an Iranian for personal gain and thus can´t use casualties.
Of course I do. The Americans were warned in advance for the attack. There was no way to cause that much of casualities, if any.
The US military wouldn't be able to hide this number.

What we have here is a President who murdered an Iranian for personal gain and thus can´t use casualties.
Of course I do. The Americans were warned in advance for the attack. There was no way to cause that much of casualities, if any.
I am not a moron. Neither were the troops evacuated nor in hideouts:

It depends upon what missiles and what context. At least some ships have batteries of anti-missile guns that are effective.

why just "intercept" ??? How about better technology-----DIVERT to
QOM and Mecca .........

of course not------but Captain Blei said it anyway

Do you have a video with he supposed victims?

just a few names?

"murdered an Iranian for personal gain" ???? did footsolesalami leave
a will? Life insurance? ------was I named in the list of beneficiaries?

Evacuated and entrenched troops cannot make such a video, thanks for your attention.

Evacuated and entrenched troops cannot make such a video, thanks for your attention.

why not?

Forum List

Back