27. The laws of nature predestined that beings that know and create (i.e. intelligence) would eventually arise.I have looked at them and I appreciate theory as much as the next guy.I am not either but I have a curious mind and an engineering background. Check out the video's I provided and do your own exploration.I appreciate your sharing of knowledge but I am not a physicist. I cannot debate you on point in theoretical physics.
Physics is one of those subjects which is so cutting edge and so full of theories that it is very easy for the layman to become lost. These are folks way above my IQ. Waaaay above.
Interesting none the less...what I can process.
yeap...sure why not.12. It is possible for matter to have a beginning.You know what...for sake of brevity and simplicity...I will agree. We live in a physical world of cause and effect...sure. Those things that I can observe in my world are the result of cause and effect. Yes.Wrong...scientifically we dont even know what kind of universe we live in. We have laws but even scientific laws can be disproved as they have in the past.So let's examine the evidence.
1. We live in a deterministic universe governed by rules.
Right or wrong?
I like to think we live in a physical, causal universe but then science tells us that even this is not so. We however certainly DO NOT live in a deterministic universe.
13. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter.
14. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero.
15. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter.
16. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe.
17. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability.
18. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing.
19. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description (Inflation Theory) which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.
20. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
It's not that complicated.
Mudda? Is that you? I'm surprised the mods haven't permabanned you yet.
You must be bugging them a lot about it because they asked me about that and their "investigation" found nothing. So YOU STILL CAN'T GET ANYONE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON ANYTHING!!!!!Mudda? Is that you? I'm surprised the mods haven't permabanned you yet.
No. Would you like me to do that?You must be bugging them a lot about it because they asked me about that and their "investigation" found nothing. So YOU STILL CAN'T GET ANYONE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON ANYTHING!!!!!Mudda? Is that you? I'm surprised the mods haven't permabanned you yet.