Can the Nazis come to power in Russia?

Isn't the Russian sentiment generally anti-Communist?

It depends... The communists themselves are not too popular now, but there are tons of idiots who adore Stalin and the like.
Although I think many more people would come to a Communist rally than to a neo-Nazi one, especially because of the older people.

It depends on what is called neo-Nazi. Communism is in the past and everybody knows that it's empty words. But there are tons of people who hate people from other parts of the world.

It depends... The communists themselves are not too popular now, but there are tons of idiots who adore Stalin and the like.
Although I think many more people would come to a Communist rally than to a neo-Nazi one, especially because of the older people.

It depends on what is called neo-Nazi. Communism is in the past and everybody knows that it's empty words. But there are tons of people who hate people from other parts of the world.
Well yeah, but I meant the ones in uniforms with swastikas and other symbols. And even if Putin banned the swastika, there are other symbols they can use. And I'm pretty sure he didn't ban the Orthodox Fascist movement:

they even have stylized swastikas if you look carefully.

Yeah, there's a lot of those, but I still think more people go to the actual Communist demonstrations.

Well yeah, but I meant the ones in uniforms with swastikas and other symbols. And even if Putin banned the swastika, there are other symbols they can use. And I'm pretty sure he didn't ban the Orthodox Fascist movement:

Yeah, there's a lot of those, but I still think more people go to the actual Communist demonstrations.

Is there any country in the world without Nazies?

Is there any country in the world without Nazies?

There would be if the USA didn't widely use that ideology.

Forum List

Back