Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

KKK started by Dimwingers.
Jim Crow laws: Dimwingers.
Filibustered the Civil Rights Act: Dimwingers.
KKK Leader in the Senate until 2010: Dimwingers.

YOUR party is the party of the KKK and racists.
Sure, all these things were done by the Conservatives of the time, this is why today, the GOP has the exact. same. talking points, of those conservatives.

Conservatism, has not abandoned it's racist and white supremacists stripes.

Sure, all these things were done by the Conservatives of the time, this is why today, the GOP has the exact. same. talking points, of those conservatives.

Your spin is weak. But when you are a slave to the racist Dimwinger party I guess ya gotta try.

Has BLM funded a single basketball court for inner city blacks? A library to read in?

Have they so much as bought one child a basketball even?

Show me a democrat that supports them. Even Obama tried to shut one down in Washington but minority families raised hell.
I guess that's my answer right there.

giphy.gif
Lol, a politician. If democrats wanted good schools for minorities, we would have them. But they vote them down at every turn. They want to keep minorities uneducated.

Has BLM funded a single basketball court for inner city blacks? A library to read in?

Good boy. Recognized that I smacked the hell out of that BOGUS talking point so hard that you had to run back to another one.

Now, tell me what basketball courts, and/or libraries, in the inner city anywhere in the US has Republicans funded?

That's why Clinton said to Kenedy, just think a few years back he would've been serving us coffee? Talking about Obama? Liberals don't want blacks educated.

Good boy. Recognized that I smacked the hell out of that BOGUS talking point so hard that you had to run back to another one.

Now, tell me what basketball courts, and/or libraries, in the inner city anywhere in the US has Republicans funded?
At least you admit BLM hasn't funding a single thing to help blacks.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Nostra, 45 blacks shot in Chicago over the past weekend. Son, can't make it up. 5 fatal. worst weekend in eight years. BLM is certainly moving the marker.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
why would a GOPer be helping dems in demofk cities where demofks don't help? Trump offered up help and Larry Lightfoot refused him.

Last edited:
Why would anybody be defensive? Don’t we all want to know that money being donated to BLM is going to good causes?
They are having an impact
Burning and looting businesses, even threatening more if they don't get their way.
you know what lives dont matter?
Arsonists, looters, killers, rapists....and I dont give a fuck what the color of their skin is.
If the police see them in the act of a crime as listed above, they are asking to be shot or arrested.

Seems only Marcatl and others are wrapped up in color of skin.

I find that interesting.

and TRAITORS. TRAITOR LIVES DO NOT MATTER, right JOE?

Anyone have anything?
Nostra, 45 blacks shot in Chicago over the past weekend. Son, can't make it up. 5 fatal. worst weekend in eight years. BLM is certainly moving the marker.
And MarcATL doesn't care.

Has BLM funded a single basketball court for inner city blacks? A library to read in? Have they so much as bought one child a basketball even?
Good boy.

Hey shithead. Answer the question put to you! What has BLM funded to help the poor oppressed people they sponge off of? Organizations like the GOP, the DNC, and others are NOT advocacy groups for helping blacks like BLM is!

If BLM can't even buy a basketball for a kid with all the millions they've looted, are we to understand then that all BLM is then is a get rich quick scheme to bring wealth and power to a few marxists at the expense of a nation?

At least you admit BLM hasn't funding a single thing to help blacks.

I doubt Marc has the brains to realize what he admits to!

Forum List

Back