Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

It is the LEFT and the MEDIA that keep BLM alive.

The truth is that police shootings of blacks has gone down as black crime has gone UP....

Nice try, Zionist.....
Enough said there.
But facts don't matter.
The lives of criminals, looters, arsonists and killers matter. Why? Because black lives matter no matter what they do.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
School vouchers, charter schools, okay your turn.

What does have to do with the OP?
If you are just too much of a coward to respond to the OP, why not just not post anything? Doesnt that sound better than looking like a complete fucking moron for no reason?
BLM is a rights orgnaization, not a charitable foundation.

If you say they should be funding inner city programs for black kids, you should show where the GOP or Trump ever did that.
Trump gave billions to black colleges.

Republicans offered the ultimate program to help inner city black kids.

But BLM and punks like you voted it out of office last November and now you're stuck with BIDDEN, so stop yer whining!

How is Joe and BLM helping them so far???
Please expound on this "Republican program." Don't worry, I'll wait.

Idiot, I was making a half-serious pun about the fact that Trump has done more in his four years to elevate Blacks than anyone in a LONG time, and like 10% of Blacks GOT IT, but the 90% along the bottom of the curve where you are, it just went right over your heads.

Now Blacks are right back to where democrats like them.
Yep, uneducated and on welfare all for a vote.

So to recap....

No one can name a single organization that BLM has funded with the 10's of $millions they got on as donations.
Except of course for the "Official organization for acquiring 5 homes for the founder"

Obviously MarcATL can't name a single BLM program or he'd be naming it instead of trying to deflect to the GOP which has nothing to do with the question as they don't portend to be a black advocacy group!

What Government funding does BLM control?
Who said they did.

I'll put you down as being unable to show a single program BLM has funded for inner city blacks.

Run along, Troll.
Ummmmm....How is a protest movement supposed to fund inner city programs?

Are you that stupid?
It bought 4 houses for one of its founders. You would think they could afford to do something besides loot, burn and kill.
I read that as well. Seems the elite in BLM are buying houses so we now know where all that donated money goes. Sure isn't to help the inner city youth.

I wonder how their women look?? Dressed to the nine's?? Jewelry?? Might be interesting to find out. LOL
They didnt let a crisis go to waste. They took the actions of 5 police officers, defined the hundred thousand others as the same, started a faux movement and bought themselves some neat stuff.
They are disgusting human beings. They have no place in a civilized society.
It is the Police that keep BLM alive.

They keep screwing up to the point they make it obvious that BLM concerns are legitimate.
To their benefit, Police are starting to acknowledge they have a problem and are no longer blindly supporting the actions of bad cops
I think
Who said they did.

I'll put you down as being unable to show a single program BLM has funded for inner city blacks.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?
It bought 4 houses for one of its founders. You would think they could afford to do something besides loot, burn and kill.
I read that as well. Seems the elite in BLM are buying houses so we now know where all that donated money goes. Sure isn't to help the inner city youth.

I wonder how their women look?? Dressed to the nine's?? Jewelry?? Might be interesting to find out. LOL
They didnt let a crisis go to waste. They took the actions of 5 police officers, defined the hundred thousand others as the same, started a faux movement and bought themselves some neat stuff.

They keep screwing up to the point they make it obvious that BLM concerns are legitimate.
To their benefit, Police are starting to acknowledge they have a problem and are no longer blindly supporting the actions of bad cops
8 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019. Listening to CNN you would think a couple a day.

Why would anybody be defensive? Don’t we all want to know that money being donated to BLM is going to good causes?
They are having an impact
Burning and looting businesses, even threatening more if they don't get their way.
you know what lives dont matter?
Arsonists, looters, killers, rapists....and I dont give a fuck what the color of their skin is.
If the police see them in the act of a crime as listed above, they are asking to be shot or arrested.

Seems only Marcatl and others are wrapped up in color of skin.

I find that interesting.

Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?

I think
Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?

8 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019. Listening to CNN you would think a couple a day.
Seems there is a true disparity of white men and black men shot by cops.

For you trollers that say "show me the link".....here it is

BLM/ActBlue took in 4 billion last year. 3 Billion went to get Biden elected. The rest went to other Dem politicians.
American white supremacists, overwhelmingly present in the conservative movement, have always been the most violent and the biggest threat to this country...

5998fdad09b13.image.jpg

BLM/ActBlue took in 4 billion last year. 3 Billion went to get Biden elected. The rest went to other Dem politicians.
American white supremacists, overwhelmingly present in the conservative movement, have always been the most violent and the biggest threat to this country...

5998fdad09b13.image.jpg
KKK started by Dimwingers.
Jim Crow laws: Dimwingers.
Filibustered the Civil Rights Act: Dimwingers.
KKK Leader in the Senate until 2010: Dimwingers.

YOUR party is the party of the KKK and racists.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Did they atleast bail anyone out?

Wait never mind ...

hhgggvbnjkkm.jpeg

Anyone have anything?

BLM's job is to complain about problems not actually do anything to fix them.

Anyone have anything?
Isn't looting sort of an inner-city program?

Who said they did.

Run along, Troll.

Are you that stupid?

Which one of their claims are legitimate?

Forum List

Back