Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids BLM has funded?

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.

TRANSLATION: BLM AIN'T GOT OR DONE SHIT.

derek-chauvin copy 2.jpg

What does have to do with the OP?
If you are just too much of a coward to respond to the OP, why not just not post anything? Doesnt that sound better than looking like a complete fucking moron for no reason?
BLM is a rights orgnaization, not a charitable foundation.

If you say they should be funding inner city programs for black kids, you should show where the GOP or Trump ever did that.

They collect tens of millions under the guise of improving the situations of black kids,, but I can't find a single program for inner city kids that BLM has put in place and funded.

Pretty sure burning and looting thousands of inner city businesses hasn't helped black folks.

Also pretty sure the leader of BLM buying up mansions in gated white neighborhoods hasn't improve the lives of inner city blacks.

Anyone have anything?
Sure, right after you show me the programs for inner city black kids setup by the GOP.
Oh? Is that the OP topic.? Hmmm..I think not lol

Came back to edit a free tip for you MarcALT- don't be lazy in life -start your own thread if you don't like the topic;)

So no Republican can show me any programs setup by the GOP to help inner city black kids huh?

Republicans offered the ultimate program to help inner city black kids.

But BLM and punks like you voted it out of office last November and now you're stuck with BIDDEN, so stop yer whining!

How is Joe and BLM helping them so far???

Came back to edit a free tip for you MarcALT- don't be lazy in life -start your own thread if you don't like the topic;)

Well I could start an OP asking how many voting rights laws Trump has signed.

But there wouldn't be any, and it would be a waste of time to ask.

Republicans offered the ultimate program to help inner city black kids.

But BLM and punks like you voted it out of office last November and now you're stuck with BIDDEN, so stop yer whining!

How is Joe and BLM helping them so far???
Please expound on this "Republican program." Don't worry, I'll wait.

The thread is about programs for inner city black kids, so I'm right on target.

We've seen government create such programs.

Midnight basketball is an initiative which developed in the 1990s to curb inner-city crime

Apr 30, 2015 — Obama to launch non-profit inner-city youth initiative ... Obama first announced the My Brother's Keeper program in 2014

<goes back to check I didn't jump to the wrong conclusion...heading reads: Can someone show the programs for inner city black kids that BLM has funded? That last part must have tripped you up;)

Look, if a Republican based group states they're providing funding for inner city schools would you expect that public statement to be provable? I would, and same for any chapter of BLM that is currently claiming to be using the money donated to help black communities..including inner city schools (all kids who attend those designated schools) who need financial help.

Last edited:
So no Republican can show me any programs setup by the GOP to help inner city black kids huh?

Figures. That's what I thought.
Hey fool what "inner city" does the GOP control. You are a clueless idiot.

If not for Republican breaking the racist Dimwinger filibuster of the Civil Rights Act, it wouldn't have happened.

Run along, Moron Troll.

Anyone have anything?
The money that has been earmarked for inner city neighborhoods dwarfs what most other receive. What is built is torn down or taken apart all to quickly. To the chagrin of people who use the infrastructure and things built to bring some comforts.

Well I could start an OP asking how many voting rights laws Trump has signed.

But there wouldn't be any, and it would be a waste of time to ask.
What voting rights law needs to be signed? Who doesn't have the right to vote who you think should?

What does have to do with the OP?
If you are just too much of a coward to respond to the OP, why not just not post anything? Doesnt that sound better than looking like a complete fucking moron for no reason?
BLM is a rights orgnaization, not a charitable foundation.

If you say they should be funding inner city programs for black kids, you should show where the GOP or Trump ever did that.
What dsoes the GOP or trump have to do with it, dumbass? Did you not read what I wrote?

All Dimwingers have is deflection and whining about ORANGE MAN BAD!

They can't point to anything BLM does except Burn, Loot, and Riot.

There's been NO programs set up to explicitly help black kids at the exclusion of everyone one else.
Figures a racist supremacist wouldn't know that.
Look up the history of the Head Start Program if you want to see the GOP lend their support
to a program that aids blacks and gives them something to do other than shooting other people.

LIE: this thread is about the fact that BLM hasn't done JACK for the people they profess to support and represent, and you are just trying to hijack and troll it for your own racist ends!

Forum List

Back