Can Republicans ever win a populated shithole without appealing to illegals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexico has finally got us right where they want us.
To win over populated shitholes both parties must sell their asses to Mexico as the of age anchor babies vote in favor of policies which benefit illegals. Do you see the writing on the wall?
But, but, but.....RUSSIA!

do this^^^^^^^^^ idiot a favor.

city-watch-house-padded.jpg

Why is no one concerned about Mexico influencing our elections at a rate 100x greater than any other nation? It makes no fucking sense.

Why is no one concerned about Mexico influencing our elections at a rate 100x greater than any other nation? It makes no fucking sense.

Thirdworlders are preconditioned to vote in favor of commie-lite.
If Wetbacks voted Republican the Mexicrats wouldn’t be called Mexicrats at all.

influencing how pray tell ..
Sending their impoverished here for decades to shit out anchor babies who are loyal to Mexico first and vote that way. Do I really need to explain it further?

That's not even getting into California's willing participation. California law makers passed legislation that made all people holding a driver's license automatically registered to vote. THEN, California issued millions of DLs to illegals.

Is it remotely possible that illegals may have ceased on that opportunity? Is it even remotely foreseeable?

the only way to participate in a RW thread is lose 100 IQ ponts and hope thats enough to get to their level ......

I’ll play along....I take great pride in enlightening the ignorant and foolish.
Illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies
Anchor babies = Democratic voters. TA-DA!
Dating back four decades, how many anchor babies are there of voting age now? How many still vote for politicians whom favor illegals?
TA-DA!
There’s nothing real complicated here.

Sending their impoverished here for decades to shit out anchor babies who are loyal to Mexico first and vote that way. Do I really need to explain it further?

That's not even getting into California's willing participation. California law makers passed legislation that made all people holding a driver's license automatically registered to vote. THEN, California issued millions of DLs to illegals.

Is it remotely possible that illegals may have ceased on that opportunity? Is it even remotely foreseeable?

every bit of that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is nothing more than RW talking points - party line rhetoric.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

that shit is sooooooooooooooooooooo old its pathetic.

Mexico has finally got us right where they want us.
To win over populated shitholes both parties must sell their asses to Mexico as the of age anchor babies vote in favor of policies which benefit illegals. Do you see the writing on the wall?
But, but, but.....RUSSIA!

It is hard for a conservative to do well in "populated shitholes" simply because their lives are so much different.

Let me give you an example: In New York people are living quite literally on top of each other. A living situation like that by it's nature needs lots of government and regulations.

My in-laws in contrast lives a mile plus away from his closet neighbor. If God forbid someone breaks in or attacks them it is 30 minutes or longer for a cop to get there.

Try to explain the one's living conditions to the other. They won't understand. That is what Federalism is designed for.

Forum List

Back