Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

While all cheeses have their merit. I like provolone and think it is far superior to any other form of cheese.

Clearly the best contribution you have ever made anywhere. Ever. So does your punk ass have any objective evidence of the calls or will you continue to hide under divecon's skirt?
and how much evidence have you shown? fucking hypocrite!!!

I've shown there is no objective evidence the calls were made from Flt 77. A useless **** like yourself whines "Well the CR says they were made!" lol.....dumbass bitch.

While all cheeses have their merit. I like provolone and think it is far superior to any other form of cheese.

Clearly the best contribution you have ever made anywhere. Ever. So does your punk ass have any objective evidence of the calls or will you continue to hide under divecon's skirt?

Cheddar is good too, but still, pound for pound, I'll go with provolone as it has that smokey taste and fine texture.

Attachments

• $Cheddar-Medium.jpg
    $Cheddar-Medium.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 59

Cheddar is good too, but still, pound for pound, I'll go with provolone as it has that smokey taste and fine texture.

If the provolone is a very exceptionally good one, I think it does often take the lead.

Even so, a quality cheddar is very difficult to beat.

Oh, and an excellent "blue" is always welcome, too.

If the provolone is a very exceptionally good one, I think it does often take the lead.

Muenster (sp?) is the way to go.

You're learning! Stick to issues that are mostly opinion so you won't have reveal how fucking dumb you are. That's much better than trying to sell anything else you've said.

I've shown there is no objective evidence the calls were made from Flt 77. A useless **** like yourself whines "Well the CR says they were made!" lol.....dumbass bitch.

You've only offered accusations.

Mr. Olson's secretaries and assistants offered testimony.
The Mays called American Airlines.

Keep an eye on the drive through.

I like Blue.

Of course, we are only considering single cheeses, which ignores the "mixed cheeses" like Colby Jack.

That's a whole nother ball game right there.....

Attachments

• $cheese_colbyjack.jpg
    $cheese_colbyjack.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 57

I like Blue.

Of course, we are only considering single cheeses, which ignores the "mixed cheeses" like Colby Jack.

It certainly is. That's akin to a discussion about the subtleties of good Scotch whiskey: single malt or blended.

Accusations? Lol....I pasted the evidence from the CR showing the FBI could not confirm any of the calls. You ignore that evidence because dishonest useless ***** like yourself are not capable of honesty as also demonstrated by your obsession with fantasizing about what others do for work. It's clear there is no objective evidence proving the calls came from 77 or one of you would have posted it by now. Thanks!

I like Blue.

It certainly is. That's akin to a discussion about the subtleties of good Scotch whiskey: single malt or blended.

Oh! I know this makes me a philistine, but I prefer blended scotch. I guess I am a cheap date, because I'd rather have Dewar's over MacCallan. My girlfriend in college went to Scotland and brought back a bottle of MacCallan 12 and was somewhat offended that it sat on the shelf for a couple of months before I got to the bottom of it, while my Dewars bottle kept running out.

Accusations? Lol....I pasted the evidence from the CR showing the FBI could not confirm any of the calls. You ignore that evidence because dishonest useless ***** like yourself are not capable of honesty as also demonstrated by your obsession with fantasizing about what others do for work. It's clear there is no objective evidence proving the calls came from 77 or one of you would have posted it by now. Thanks!

Since there is objective evidence that Barbara WAS on that flight, and there is also objective evidence that she called her husband during the commission of the terrorist hijacking, your contention is false and that was mighty dishonest of you.

You don't seem able to grasp the meaning of "objective."

I like Blue.

Oh! I know this makes me a philistine, but I prefer blended scotch. I guess I am a cheap date, because I'd rather have Dewar's over MacCallan. My girlfriend in college went to Scotland and brought back a bottle of MacCallan 12 and was somewhat offended that it sat on the shelf for a couple of months before I got to the bottom of it, while my Dewars bottle kept running out.

I enjoy both a good single malt and a good blended. My taste buds must not be all that sophisticated, I guess.

I absolutely appreciate the difference, for example, between the blended Johnny Walker Black (my standard Scotch) and the blended Johnny Walker Gold or the blended Johnny Walker Blue.

But I don't turn up my nose at a good single malt like The Glenlivet, Laphroaig or Lagavulin.

Last edited:

Its been posted several times. Your pananoia and hatred for all of your superiors in and out of government is what keeps you from seeing it. You're what we refer to as a waste.

Your standard for evidence of phone calls being made is whether or not you were conferenced in on them apparently.

Its a standard that nobody could ever meet, and thankfully because you're nobody, grown ups don't have to meet them.

So keep an eye on the drive through and try to learn something that has a practical application sometime.

Since there is objective evidence that Barbara WAS on that flight, and there is also objective evidence that she called her husband during the commission of the terrorist hijacking, your contention is false and that was mighty dishonest of you.

You don't seem able to grasp the meaning of "objective."

You dumb bitch. Saying there is objective evidence is not the same as providing it. You're so fucking dumb you think hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence. You're so fucking clueless.

Its been posted several times. Your pananoia and hatred for all of your superiors in and out of government is what keeps you from seeing it. You're what we refer to as a waste.

Your standard for evidence of phone calls being made is whether or not you were conferenced in on them apparently.

Its a standard that nobody could ever meet, and thankfully because you're nobody, grown ups don't have to meet them.

So keep an eye on the drive through and try to learn something that has a practical application sometime.

More strawmen. You dumb ass clown. Objective evidence would be records of the phone calls. As I've pointed out several times the FBI has never been able to substantiate the claims of calls made from flt 77 to May's parents or Ted Olson. You fucking lie and say my standard of evidence is being "conferenced" in on the calls. You're such a pathetic fucking ****.

I enjoy both a good single malt and a good blended. My taste buds must not be all that sophisticated, I guess.

I absolutely appreciate the difference, for example, between the blended Johnny Walker Black (my standard Scotch) and the blended Johnny Walker Gold or the blended Johnny Walker Blue.

But I don't turn up my nose at a good single malt like The Glenlivet, Laphroaig or Lagavulin.

I don't turn my nose up at any good alcohol. That's positively un-American.

Either way, it's all good. Kind of like arguing over a fillet versus a strip. Some people always go with the fillet, but there are some damn good strips out there.

You dumb bitch. Saying there is objective evidence is not the same as providing it. You're so fucking dumb you think hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence. You're so fucking clueless.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Attachments

• $americanpsycho2.jpg
    $americanpsycho2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 60

More strawmen. You dumb ass clown. Objective evidence would be records of the phone calls. As I've pointed out several times the FBI has never been able to substantiate the claims of calls made from flt 77 to May's parents or Ted Olson. You fucking lie and say my standard of evidence is being "conferenced" in on the calls. You're such a pathetic fucking ****.

Well, call the Mays and ask them. If you're that interested. Oh wait, your paranoia won't allow you to do that, will it? Besides, in your mind, everybody is lying to you so it doesn't matter. You weren't conferenced in on the call so you will never believe it happened.

For adults, the 9/11 Commission Report is pretty much bulletproof and you've offered nothing except piss and vinegar to counter it.

Again, tell us what you think and we'll consider it. But you won't do that either because you're not here to do anything other than gain attention which is why you are profane, which is why you are (hopefully) acting like such a lunatic, which is why you will never be more than fry-chief.

Are you ever going to state your point?

Well, call the Mays and ask them. If you're that interested. Oh wait, your paranoia won't allow you to do that, will it? Besides, in your mind, everybody is lying to you so it doesn't matter. You weren't conferenced in on the call so you will never believe it happened.

For adults, the 9/11 Commission Report is pretty much bulletproof and you've offered nothing except piss and vinegar to counter it.

Again, tell us what you think and we'll consider it. But you won't do that either because you're not here to do anything other than gain attention which is why you are profane, which is why you are (hopefully) acting like such a lunatic, which is why you will never be more than fry-chief.

There is no chance of that.

Lol....the CR is bulletproof for adults? You stupid fucking drippy ****. The families are one of the loudest groups pushing for a full new investigation....

Bottom line is you have no objective evidence and you know it. That's why you invent shit to blame those of us capable of seeing why the CR lacks credibility. You're such a fucking loser.

Forum List

Back