Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

I don't know who is going to win the Oscar for best picture this year. I think it will be Nine.

See what I did there dumbfuck? I amitted I don't know something but I stated my opinion.

I went to an advance screening of "Nine" last night. I don't think it will win much of anything.

That movie sucked.

It couldn't have sucked worse than "Shakespeare in Love" or "American Beauty". Both of those won.

I don't know who is going to win the Oscar for best picture this year. I think it will be Nine.

See what I did there dumbfuck? I amitted I don't know something but I stated my opinion.

I went to an advance screening of "Nine" last night. I don't think it will win much of anything.

That movie sucked.

It couldn't have sucked worse than "Shakespeare in Love" or "American Beauty". Both of those won.

You can be the judge. I don't want to give too much away since it was a screening, but ugh...............

I like musicals too.

Based on the audiences reaction and considering that we had to fill out a feedback sheet, I'll bet there are some nervous studio execs right now.

Has anybody discrened anything that would lead you to believe curvelight has ever had a friend?

Is this thread about me or 9E you toxic twat?

Since you won't give us your opinion on what happened...we are forced to wonder what it is you are lacking. I think you have no friends and are simply being an idiot on purpose to get a reaction. In the real world, people shun morons like you so you're trying to make some sort of impact here.

Someday you may amount to a pile of shit but you'd better get busy if you want to achieve, what we know for you, such a lofty goal.

You are such a pathetic liar. Your first proclamation was it would be useless to charge him before being caught:

(Fizz)
"you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

fucking moron....:cuckoo:"

You claim charges have not been filed because he has not been caught. Later on you change your statement to say he hasn't been charged due to him already having charges. Like divecon, you didn't know he had been charged with other crimes and when you found out you changed your original claim. You're such a lying lame ****.

then answer the fucking questions, fucking homo.

what is it going to accomplish?

it must suck to be so wrong all the time. as for your claim i didnt know he was already charged with other crimes here is proof you are lying once again:
:lol:
he already is charged with crimes. (i did get your joke but want to make the point anyway).

he also declared war on the USA in the 90s.

You're such a pathetic bitch that lies no matter what. I know you changed your claim......that's why I said:

"Like divecon, you didn't know he had been charged with other crimes and when you found out you changed your original claim."

Go ahead and keep lying....

You're the dumb **** that said the reason bin laden was not charged with 9E is because it would be worthless to do it before he was caught. I explained why that was stupid shit and you ignored it. I keep responding because you keep showing how fucking dumb and ignorant you are and this "why bin laden not charged" bit shows it even more. You're the one who made another stupid claim you can't support.

So explain to us all einstein how the Feds don't charge someone UNTIL the suspect is caught you dumb fucking ****.
you're the dumbfuck that doesnt know what Charges mean
Bin Laden hasnt been CHARGED with anything yet
you are not "charged" untill your arraignment, which is AFTER you are caught

LMAO.

Pwned.

BTW, I wasn't aware that prosecuting criminals was the job of the FBI. I was under the impression that they were in charge of capturing criminals and bringing them to the courts where they are properly charged and tried.

You are just another dumb and pathetic ****. How can you be this fucking stupid? That's not a joke. There must be some scientific explanation for how ***** like you make it from day to day with no life support system. You ****. Read carefully. You just applauded a post that said bin laden has never been charged because he has not been caught yet. Read this....if you are able you dumb bastard:

"Bin Laden was placed on the Ten Most Wanted list in June 1999 after being indicted for murder, conspiracy and other charges in connection with the embassy bombings, and a $5 million reward was put on his head at that time."
Bin Laden, Most Wanted For Embassy Bombings? - washingtonpost.com

Do you know what that means? It's evidence bin laden has been charged with crimes and you try to say I don't know anything when you laud posts that claim bin laden has never been charged? Fucking dumbass pussy is all you are.

stop lying, charges are NOT filed until after the arrest

You dumb bastard. I posted the evidence showing the US charged bin laden with crimes way back in 1998. Obviously we have not arrested bin laden yet, but he has already been charged. Holy shit you are fucking stupid.
no, you posted BULLSHIT
not evidence

You dumb pathetic useless bitch. How will you and your cry baby **** buddies ignore a copy of the actual indictment?

TEXT: US GRAND JURY INDICTMENT AGAINST USAMA BIN LADEN

You screamed about how nobody gets charged until they get caught. You. Sooper. Dooper. Dumb. Mother. Fucker. If you tried to be any more of a useless ****, would it be possible? I'm pretty sure you're such a useless whiny bitch you will try and find some way to ignore the charges. ****.

Since you won't give us your opinion on what happened...we are forced to wonder what it is you are lacking. I think you have no friends and are simply being an idiot on purpose to get a reaction. In the real world, people shun morons like you so you're trying to make some sort of impact here.

Someday you may amount to a pile of shit but you'd better get busy if you want to achieve, what we know for you, such a lofty goal.

You are such a pathetic liar. Your first proclamation was it would be useless to charge him before being caught:

(Fizz)
"you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

You claim charges have not been filed because he has not been caught. Later on you change your statement to say he hasn't been charged due to him already having charges. Like divecon, you didn't know he had been charged with other crimes and when you found out you changed your original claim. You're such a lying lame ****.

it must suck to be so wrong all the time. as for your claim i didnt know he was already charged with other crimes here is proof you are lying once again:
he already is charged with crimes. (i did get your joke but want to make the point anyway).

You're such a pathetic bitch that lies no matter what. I know you changed your claim......that's why I said:

"Like divecon, you didn't know he had been charged with other crimes and when you found out you changed your original claim."

exceptr he HASNT BEEN CHARGED you dumbfuck
he has an arrest warrant
he would be CHARGED at his arraignment AFTER he is captured

You dumb bastard. I posted the evidence showing the US charged bin laden with crimes way back in 1998. Obviously we have not arrested bin laden yet, but he has already been charged. Holy shit you are fucking stupid.
no, you posted BULLSHIT
not evidence

You dumb pathetic useless bitch. How will you and your cry baby **** buddies ignore a copy of the actual indictment?

You screamed about how nobody gets charged until they get caught. You. Sooper. Dooper. Dumb. Mother. Fucker. If you tried to be any more of a useless ****, would it be possible? I'm pretty sure you're such a useless whiny bitch you will try and find some way to ignore the charges. ****.
an indictment is not the same thing you dumbfuck
you can indict a ham sandwich
you are not charged until the arraignment
and that comes AFTER you are arrested

you're the dumbfuck that doesnt know what Charges mean
Bin Laden hasnt been CHARGED with anything yet
you are not "charged" untill your arraignment, which is AFTER you are caught

LMAO.

Pwned.

BTW, I wasn't aware that prosecuting criminals was the job of the FBI. I was under the impression that they were in charge of capturing criminals and bringing them to the courts where they are properly charged and tried.

You are just another dumb and pathetic ****. How can you be this fucking stupid? That's not a joke. There must be some scientific explanation for how ***** like you make it from day to day with no life support system. You ****. Read carefully. You just applauded a post that said bin laden has never been charged because he has not been caught yet. Read this....if you are able you dumb bastard:

"Bin Laden was placed on the Ten Most Wanted list in June 1999 after being indicted for murder, conspiracy and other charges in connection with the embassy bombings, and a $5 million reward was put on his head at that time."

Do you know what that means? It's evidence bin laden has been charged with crimes and you try to say I don't know anything when you laud posts that claim bin laden has never been charged? Fucking dumbass pussy is all you are.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** cunty **** **** ****.

You are insipid and dull. Multiple other posters have already pointed out your stupidity, so I won't rehash old posts simply because you feel you need to save face.

At any rate, if you are the spokesman for whatever the hell it is you believe, your movement is screwed.

exceptr he HASNT BEEN CHARGED you dumbfuck
he has an arrest warrant
he would be CHARGED at his arraignment AFTER he is captured

You stupid ****. I already posted the link of copies of the indictment by the grand jury. He got charged and I posted the fucking court papers proving it you absolutely stupid useless worthless lying piece of rabbit shit.

no, you posted BULLSHIT
not evidence

an indictment is not the same thing you dumbfuck
you can indict a ham sandwich
you are not charged until the arraignment
and that comes AFTER you are arrested

You're unbelievably fucking dumb.

"A written accusation charging that an individual named therein has committed an act or omitted to do something that is punishable by law."
indictment legal definition of indictment. indictment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Notice the word "charging?" That means when someone is indicted that person is charged you useless fucking moron.

Want another one?

"The formal charge issued by a grand jury stating that there is enough evidence that the defendant committed the crime to justify having a trial; it is used primarily for felonies."
Legal Definition of Indictment

Oh wow. Doesn't that say something about being charged? You fucking idiot ****.

LMAO.

Pwned.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** cunty **** **** ****.

You are insipid and dull. Multiple other posters have already pointed out your stupidity, so I won't rehash old posts simply because you feel you need to save face.

At any rate, if you are the spokesman for whatever the hell it is you believe, your movement is screwed.

Typical loser **** move. You ignore the facts only to focus on posters. The difference is, I call you ignorant ***** when I've posted the info showing why you are idiotic. Just like I posted the indictment on bin laden that shows he has been charged. Your dumb punk ass will probably continue on the bandwagon because you are simply too fucking arrogant and idiotic to actually address the facts you useless tampon juicer.

(Fizz)

are you accusing me of having a time machine or what, jackass?? according to you i found out yesterday that bin laden already was charged with crimes then i went back in time and wrote the post dated december 12th?

i just proved that i already knew there were charges BEFORE i made the statement in this thread.:cuckoo:

you are truly a moron. :lol:

are you accusing me of having a time machine or what, jackass?? according to you i found out yesterday that bin laden already was charged with crimes then i went back in time and wrote the post dated december 12th?

i just proved that i already knew there were charges BEFORE i made the statement in this thread.:cuckoo:

You stupid bitch. In post 286 you said he won't get charged until he gets caught. After I showed your ignorance you tried to change your position with post 308:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1833378-post308.html#

You changed your claim when you realized you fucked up then tried to hide that by accusing me of lying. You're such a fucking waste.

While all cheeses have their merit. I like provolone and think it is far superior to any other form of cheese.

Attachments

• $SmokedProvolone_a.jpg
    $SmokedProvolone_a.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 35

You stupid bitch. In post 286 you said he won't get charged until he gets caught. After I showed your ignorance you tried to change your position with post 308:

You changed your claim when you realized you fucked up then tried to hide that by accusing me of lying. You're such a fucking waste.

i didnt change my claim, jackass.

you claimed i didnt know there were already charges against him when i said that its useless to charge him for 9/11 at this point.

you lied.

i proved i already knew.

you got pwned AGAIN!!! :lol:

While all cheeses have their merit. I like provolone and think it is far superior to any other form of cheese.

Clearly the best contribution you have ever made anywhere. Ever. So does your punk ass have any objective evidence of the calls or will you continue to hide under divecon's skirt?

Clearly the best contribution you have ever made anywhere. Ever. So does your punk ass have any objective evidence of the calls or will you continue to hide under divecon's skirt?
and how much evidence have you shown? fucking hypocrite!!!

i didnt change my claim, jackass.

you claimed i didnt know there were already charges against him when i said that its useless to charge him for 9/11 at this point.

you lied.

i proved i already knew.

you got pwned AGAIN!!! :lol:

Holy shit you're a jackass. You pull in a post from a different thread then blame others for what you posted in this thread? Lol.....what a pathetic ****. Post 286 is you making one claim and post 308 is you changing that claim. That is what I went on you unbelievably ignorant fucking pussy. Damn you guys are a fucking waste of time.

Forum List

Back