Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

When did it stop?
You certainly haven’t stopped looking down on your neighbors. Do you think you’re alone in your bigotry?

It's bigotry to want to live in peace and quiet with others who go to bed at night instead of staying up all hours of the morning making noise? What would that have to do with white privilege anyway?

It's bigotry to want to live in peace and quiet with others who go to bed at night instead of staying up all hours of the morning making noise? What would that have to do with white privilege anyway?
:eusa_doh:
Well, bigotry is what drives the disparate life experiences non whites have that whites do not, Ray.

I'm just exposing your lies.
If you were paying attention, you'd see I posted an example of it earlier in this thread, dumbass.
So you believe it’s real but I’m lying about what it is?

1675362165130.gif

No, you have an ignorance problem. You want all of the infrastructure and security of living in a first world country, but you want it all to be free for you. Your taxes are your share of the costs of the building and maintaining first world amenities, security and protection.

Freedom is NEVER free.
Actually we want the federal government restricted to the few things the Constitution specifically allows it to do. If that was the case teh federal government could do quitre well on about ten percent of it's current income. Instead, it wastes taxpayer dollars on huge, inefficient bureaucracies that accomplish little to nothing for the taxpayer.

Flex that privilege.
Teach young black fathers to stick around, as that is the biggest issue facing the black community. Is it white privilege that since about 9 I have been earning money by busting my arse? Is it privilege that I have been a tax paying citizen since I was 16? How about the fact that I did it by busting my arse to learn a trade, without having a degree, then working my way up till not only do I do my job, but train others, while paying for so many people to not even try, because well they are victims of the white man, kiss my arse. Again quit being a victim. Today's racism is affirmative action

Actually we want the federal government restricted to the few things the Constitution specifically allows it to do. If that was the case teh federal government could do quitre well on about ten percent of it's current income. Instead, it wastes taxpayer dollars on huge, inefficient bureaucracies that accomplish little to nothing for the taxpayer.
It’s easy to spend other peoples money

Forum List

Back