Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

The Dems do not plan to "lead" this nation.

They intend to transform it into their vision of Utopia.

Right after the inauguration, the Dems will hit the ground running. With control of the executive and legislative branches (and a Supreme Court that they will pack by adding more justices -- something that FDR tried), they will:

1. Arrest former President Trump on some charge.

2. Give reparations to a certain group.

3. Defund all police forces.

4. Let violent criminals run wild in the streets.

5. Adopt a European plan of medical care.

6. Open the borders to anyone who wishes to come here.

7. Institute Chinese-style censorship on the Internet.

8. Abolish all entrance requirements for college.

9. Pass a constitutional amendment that rescinds the two-term limit for President.

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?

Your a minority party in a majority country.

Now git to the back of the bus.
You can’t win Ohio, or Florida, or Wisconsin, or Arizona.. good nite

I’m not running, Biden is and he is up or tied in every state you mentioned.

Yep, the polls look exactly like they did in 2016....How'd that work for ya?

Do explain, how does a minority party have the White House and the Senate?

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.
Well your policies are OBVIOUSLY not working and it’s getting worse. Back when cities were more republican it wasn’t this bad. You encourage bad decisions and say hey it’s your culture.. you democrats are sick bastards.. Time is up soon

So how do you explain poor red states?

If you really want an answer to that question, then the best place on television to tune in to is Home and Garden Television (HGTV).

It takes 850K to buy a nice house in a blue state that you could otherwise buy in a red state for about 300K. As many times as I've watched my favorite shows like The Property Brothers, Love it or List it, or My Lottery Dream Home, I'm still taken aback by the cost of houses in blue states. Even more comical are the jobs the purchasers have. It's really a joke among HGTV viewers.

"Him: I'm a manager of a grocery store. Her: I'm an accountant. Our budget is 1.15 million."

Poverty is rated on a national level, not a local one. Making 50K in NYC is not the same as making 50K in West Virginia. People who make 50K in West Virginia have nicer homes with more amenities than somebody who makes 100K a year in California.

Years ago I put out an ad for one of my apartments. It's a very tiny house I refer to as the cottage. A woman asked to see the place for her son. When they arrived, I showed them the house, and the price I was charging at the time was $450.00 a month. They jumped on it.

They were from Buffalo, and her son was going to school here, so I actually rented to her since he didn't have a job. After he lived here for a few months, he told me that very same house I rented to him for $450.00 a month, I would be able to charge a minimum of $1,300.00 a month if it were on the outskirts of NYC, and I'd have a waiting list a mile long. Even in Buffalo he claimed, I would be able to easily get double that rental amount.

Not even close.

Try again.

Not even close.

Try again.

ohyea, stunningly similar.

Not even close.

Try again.

Can you provide any evidence to convince that your assertion is remotely true?

Not even close.

Try again.

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows? Just for kicks, I randomly picked Pennsylvania which was instrumental to Trump winning. At this time in 2016, Clinton had a 3 point edge. Biden is a touch over 7.

Doesn't seem quite the same.

In 2016, Trump was an outside. Now he's leading the national response (or lack thereof) to Coronavirus. There's no FBI investigation into Biden and no Russian hacks of the DNC to help him out either.

It's a whole different ballgame. I'm definitely not all in on polling, but I think there's significant factors that should give Trump supporters cause for concern.

Not even close.

Try again.

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows? Just for kicks, I randomly picked Pennsylvania which was instrumental to Trump winning. At this time in 2016, Clinton had a 3 point edge. Biden is a touch over 7.

Doesn't seem quite the same.

In 2016, Trump was an outside. Now he's leading the national response (or lack thereof) to Coronavirus. There's no FBI investigation into Biden and no Russian hacks of the DNC to help him out either.

It's a whole different ballgame. I'm definitely not all in on polling, but I think there's significant factors that should give Trump supporters cause for concern.

With about 3.5 months to go Biden is averaging high single digit (8-9%) national polling lead over trump. At this point in 2016, Hillary Clinton had 3-4 point leads over trump nationally.

She won the popular vote by 2.5%

This election is nothing like 2016.

Obama sure did better than Trump.
At golf? Or destroying health care? Ha
Well he golfed less than trump. My healthcare didn’t change. The country is in shambles . No idea if my kids will be able
to even go to school in the fall. There is no question 4 years ago was better.
Trump is working when he golfs and exercise at the same time.. cops cut hundreds of deals on the golf course.. Obama wishes he had a golf course a beautiful one to bring world leaders to to negotiate deals

Well he golfed less than trump. My healthcare didn’t change. The country is in shambles . No idea if my kids will be able
Trump is working when he golfs and exercise at the same time.. cops cut hundreds of deals on the golf course.. Obama wishes he had a golf course a beautiful one to bring world leaders to to negotiate deals

That's besides the fact Trump got more positive work done in one year of his term than DumBama did in both his terms.

Is he? Working at destroying the country? We are in awful shape. Worst covid response in the world. When he going to work on that?

That's besides the fact Trump got more positive work done in one year of his term than DumBama did in both his terms.
Trump policy one failure after another.

November on 2016, after winning elections trump had Numerous industry bigwigs on his golf course and cut several deals to have them invest in America.

Forum List

Back