Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

Only thing "rocking" will be my AK mag.

You are too big a pussy to take on law enforcement
I pointed my 45 auto at a detectives head one night when he was banging on my door at 1 in the morning. Told him this and he chose to scram

True story, not recommend for trying at home
I call BS
I don't blame you, but it happened. Me an the wife woke up to banging one night and there was a red car parked with the door open in front of the house, our bedroom window was shaking. I told the wife to call the police, and grabbed the 45 auto and took up a spot in the living room ready to open fire if the door came down. No way I was opening the door with a psycho on the other side. Then the wife came out and said that it was the police, I opened the door and he gave some shit about a robbery suspect in another town. I said I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, then he ask me if anyone other than my wife and I lived there, I said no. Then he got a call and his tone changed, I told him that if he came in he was dead. I would have been in the right as he had nothing and was actively harassing me. Then I told him that it was time for him to leave, he left, we never found out why they were really banging on my door, but he won't do it again and never did...……….

True story
Frannie the psychotic used to be upset when ppl call it a Male...what with the name FRANNIE and all (we knew it was JR, a banned sock).

Now "it" has a wife.

:lol:

Get a life, psycho
Burp, people do get married in the real world you know

beto come take thgem.png

God that would be fun.......
Will it be fun to find court summons in your mailbox, requiring you to take time off of work, hire a lawyer at great expense, then have a judge threaten you with contempt and jail if you don’t comply?

Sounds like fun. I’m sure your family will back you up, and bring you goodie bags in jail.
Too bad Beto will never be President and the judge is gonna have egg on his face as well because my AR15's are still in the gun shop.

But you send em in, we can have coffee and I will make jelly donuts
I’m only commenting on your fake macho bullshit. If the gummint is intent on taking your guns there are numerous ways to make you comply without needing a shootout. From liens on your wages, your property, court appearances, arrest at your workplace...resistance is futile.

Will it be fun to find court summons in your mailbox, requiring you to take time off of work, hire a lawyer at great expense, then have a judge threaten you with contempt and jail if you don’t comply?

Sounds like fun. I’m sure your family will back you up, and bring you goodie bags in jail.
Too bad Beto will never be President and the judge is gonna have egg on his face as well because my AR15's are still in the gun shop.

I’m only commenting on your fake macho bullshit. If the gummint is intent on taking your guns there are numerous ways to make you comply without needing a shootout. From liens on your wages, your property, court appearances, arrest at your workplace...resistance is futile.
Lol
Fuck your village

That is what the Bureau thought the last time they were here.

Still here, they are still wanking the Clintons and licking up the droppings

resistance is futile.
Lol
Fuck your village
Till people start getting evicted from their meat suits...

He stated it would be voluntary.

Where did he say that ?

He's been saying things like:

“Hell yes, we’re going to take away your AR-15!”

And that owners would have to surrender their AR's through a buy back program.

Link to the story where he has said it's voluntary.
After Waco, and Ruby Ridge; I could not in good conscience sell a weapon to the government. They wouldn’t pass the background check...

if he is the Potus he is not going to come to your house, he will send the cops.

Well no shit !!

Did you actually believe, that we believe he would be going to every house in America ?

By chance did you hang on to the belief that Santa Clause went to all of our houses in one night ?

They will do vehicle checks like at the border. And if you get caught with one, you will owe a hefty fine.
How much is the fine in bullets?

Waco, and Ruby Ridge
Two legal uses of government authority to eliminate a threat.
Cool with killing kids? Fair enough. After all "government" at its core is nothing more than the implied, or explicit use of force to exert will. Now that we have terms... Game on. .
Koresh killed the kids, himself and through his irresponsible actions.
Uh-huh.... Whatever helps you sleep at night pal...

Waco, and Ruby Ridge
Cool with killing kids? Fair enough. After all "government" at its core is nothing more than the implied, or explicit use of force to exert will. Now that we have terms... Game on. .
I have no problem sleeping. I believe in the rule of law.

(For you wingnuts ‘rule of law’ is what you call ‘the deep state’)

Waco, and Ruby Ridge
I have no problem sleeping. I believe in the rule of law.

(For you wingnuts ‘rule of law’ is what you call ‘the deep state’)
RULE OF LAW OK
The Supreme Court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Forum List

Back